Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 04-23-2018, 07:35 PM   #1
chey
Minors (Triple A)

16 Team, Short Season Request

Hello all. I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a schedule for my 16-team Canadian League.

We play shorter seasons (76 games), starting in late May (theoretically Victoria Day, which is the first Monday before the 25th, but anywhere in that last week is fine for me) and running through to about late August.

The league has two sub-leagues of eight teams each (Laurier League and MacDonald League), and each of those are split into two 4-team divisions (East and West).

My ideal set-up would be as follows:

Each team plays the three teams in their division 12 times (2 home and 2 away three game series), for 36 games
Each team plays the four other teams in their SL 6 times (1 home and 1 away three game series), for 24 games
And finally, each team plays four teams from the other SL 4 times (1 home and 1 away two game series), for 16 games. The LL West teams would play ML West teams, and the LL East teams would play ML East teams.

For a total of 76 games per season. I don't know much about scheduling, so please do tell me if I've made an unreasonably complicated or intensive request. If anyone can help me out here, I would much appreciate it. As far as any other details I've seen in other schedule threads...

- One rest day a week would be great, don't mind at all if the whole league has the same one
- There is an All-Star game, anywhere about halfway through the season
- Prefer day games to night games, but either-or is fine.

Thanks!

Last edited by chey; 04-23-2018 at 07:37 PM.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 09:13 AM   #2
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

I can do this for you. I have a similar, but not exact schedule that I can modify to fit your request. Give me a few days and should have one done for you.

Curious- you just want the interleague against only one division, playing the one division every season. I could make it so they teams alternate the interleague opponent changing the division matchups. Just throwing this out incase you may want to go this route. If not I will make it the way you want of course, but for my collection of schedules I will have the same subleague matchups, but the interleague changes yearly.

James

Last edited by Outlaw Jim; 04-24-2018 at 09:25 AM.
Outlaw Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 09:36 AM   #3
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Thanks a lot for taking the time! I'd rather have them play the same inter-league every year, so that geographic rivals always see each other, but if it's less work for you to modify one of your existing schedules to be rotating then that is fine also.
Old 04-24-2018, 02:13 PM   #4
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

Actually it is easier just to make the one. I was just giving options. I still might make 3 more schedules that would rotate, but won't post them in this thread.

Any how this was easy. I have one done and tested. Looks good.
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILY_BGN_G76_SL1_D1_T4_D2_T4_SL2_D1_T4_D2_T4_C_jdp.lsdl (30.4 KB, 112 views)
Old 04-25-2018, 01:35 AM   #5
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Thanks a million Outlaw Jim! Can't wait to try it.