Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 04-11-2018, 04:11 PM   #1
geoffmatt17
Major Leagues

Schedule Request: ILY BGN SL1 4/4/4 SL2 5/4/5

As the description notes I have a 4/4/4 .. 5/4/5 setup.

Looking for interleague around 15-18 games, divisional around 18-21 games per divisional team, the rest subleague.

Prefer 3 game series.

Thank you!
geoffmatt17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 04:54 PM   #2
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

I found one - kinda

I found one that has the requirement for the division games, but the interleague games are only 12 games (6h/6a) or 15 games (6-9h/6-9a)

I don't really create schedules, but I have tinkered on the boards with modding schedules to fit the users needs. The way I look at this it is about 3 games short on the interleague.

Otherwise, if you can go with 12 interleague games this schedule will work pretty well with the division and non-division matchups. I can move the divisions so that the schedule is in your exact format with out modifying the interleague. If you want about 15-18 interleague games, I may be able to do it, but won't know until I get it into a spreadsheet. I can modify if a week has all non-division games to steal games from and make them interleague.

Let me know if you can accept the 12-15 games interleague setup or if you need the 15-18. Adding 1 series should not be difficult, but I never know until I open it up in a spreadsheet. If I need to go with the 15-18 just give me a day to look at it and test, otherwise without modifying the games structure I can make the changes for the 12-15 within a few hours after I start looking at it and testing.

James
Old 04-11-2018, 05:04 PM   #3
geoffmatt17
Major Leagues

12 or 15 interleague is fine for me!
Old 04-12-2018, 09:15 AM   #4
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

I will start on it some time tonight.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #5
geoffmatt17
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw Jim View Post
I will start on it some time tonight.
Awesome thank you so much!
Old 04-12-2018, 09:27 PM   #6
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

schedules are done

Here are the schedules as requested. Here are some of the specs.

1. There are 6 schedules total - they can be played in any order but you should play all 6 before you rotate them again. There are 6 because this gives your interleague opponent to be from a different division each season. Each schedule has a "flipped" schedule to allow for playing all interleague opponents 3h/3a over the 6 seasons.

2. The schedule was created to fit into the 182 major league schedule format. So when it was created it could not be all 3 game series with one day off each week, the season would be to long. The 9 game series were 4 games, 3 games and 2 games. This meant that one year it would be 10h/8a against one team, 9h/9a against one team and 8h/10 away against one team (4 team divisions). This problem was solved by having the flipped schedule. Each team plays 18h/18a over the 2 seasons.

3. Because there are very few interleague games, they were scheduled by the creator of the schedule to be in the first half of the season. This was done because there were only 2 and a half weeks of interleague play.

4. All schedules were tested in game and worked nicely. By testing this it showed me the 10h/8a issue and I was able to fix this with the flip.

I thought it would be more important to have every team playing each other the same number of home/away games for historical purposes. This is the only reason there are 6 schedules. Obviously you could just use one but then you are playing the same opponents each year. I hope you enjoy this. The planning took more time than the conversion, but this was enjoyable.

Files are in a zipped format because of there being 6 schedules. hopefully this is not an issue for any one only wanting one version.

James

Last edited by Outlaw Jim; 04-12-2018 at 09:30 PM.
Outlaw Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:14 PM   #7
geoffmatt17
Major Leagues

This is great, 1000 thanks! I plugged the first one into my set up and it worked great, it was exactly what I was looking for!