Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 03-23-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
Nick Soulis
Hall Of Famer

Can anyone help with a schedule for 1871 in the default historical start for OOTP 19?

There are 10 teams that need a 30 game schedule. The game has the default schedule carry over April and the season ends in May. I wanted something more spread out where each team plays a game a week or so so that the season can go through the summer.

Thanks
Nick Soulis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:57 PM   #2
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

Doesn't this one work???

Message deleted. Misunderstood the inquiry.

Last edited by Outlaw Jim; 03-23-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Outlaw Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:55 AM   #3
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Soulis View Post
Can anyone help with a schedule for 1871 in the default historical start for OOTP 19?

There are 10 teams that need a 30 game schedule. The game has the default schedule carry over April and the season ends in May. I wanted something more spread out where each team plays a game a week or so so that the season can go through the summer.

Thanks
This is a bit confusing. As I understand it, the game's default set-up for 1871 is two leagues with nine teams total - five in one league and four in the other. And the schedule that loads for that set-up is 32 games, not 30. So if you want a schedule that fits with the OOTP19 1871 set-up, you want something like that. If, on the other hand, you want a 10-team, 30-game schedule, that's also doable. But that's not the 1871 format in OOTP19. So which is it?
joefromchicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:40 AM   #4
Nick Soulis
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefromchicago View Post
This is a bit confusing. As I understand it, the game's default set-up for 1871 is two leagues with nine teams total - five in one league and four in the other. And the schedule that loads for that set-up is 32 games, not 30. So if you want a schedule that fits with the OOTP19 1871 set-up, you want something like that. If, on the other hand, you want a 10-team, 30-game schedule, that's also doable. But that's not the 1871 format in OOTP19. So which is it?
Sorry about that, it is indeed 9 teams instead of 10. But i see the schedule length as 30 games unless i changed it on accident. I can change it to 32 thats not a problem . But can I get a schedule that takes me through the summer?

Thanks
Nick Soulis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:18 PM   #5
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

The default schedule length got fixed in the last build. It used to be 30, now it's 32. That matches the schedule, which goes from April 18 to Oct 16. So plenty of time for your sole starter to get rested between games.
Old 03-31-2018, 04:23 PM   #6
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
The default schedule length got fixed in the last build. It used to be 30, now it's 32. That matches the schedule, which goes from April 18 to Oct 16. So plenty of time for your sole starter to get rested between games.
Not sure if it is just me, but the game schedule does not start until May 5th and runs to November. I have my start date set for April 1st or 18th but I get the same result. I may have to start a new game to check for gremlins.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:39 PM   #7
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

The game's 1871 schedule starts on day 18, which is something I've never seen before. I don't even know how it works that way. So the season will start 18 days after you set it to start.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:37 AM   #8
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
The game's 1871 schedule starts on day 18, which is something I've never seen before. I don't even know how it works that way. So the season will start 18 days after you set it to start.
joe,

Thanks for letting me know it's not just me OR gremlins!!!!