Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 01-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

Almanac?

Is there any chance of being able to create an almanac? One of the best things in my opinion is being able to see and go over the history of the game. Only being able to see the prior year champion is is just not enough for me at least.
Wisnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
JayWigley
Minors (Double A)

You are not able to do much in the way of automatically creating a league encyclopedia or any such thing, like you can do with the computer version. It's probably a limitation based on memory constraints. However, you are free to keep paper records. Those would have to be transcribed by hand though--there is no printing functionality (yet). Printing functions have been requested many many many many times, so maybe they will appear this year.

Last edited by JayWigley; 01-13-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Noting the absence of printing capability
JayWigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

I sure hope so. I see that all the box scores are saved, so I don't know how much it would take for it just being an option to create an almanac. Especially since you are able to view more then just the player stats for the past three years if you click on the stats page. It would be a nice addition to view on the device itself though. Or if you could just view selected stats.
Wisnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote