Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 11-12-2018, 07:02 AM   #1
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

Staff Release/Sign

So as commish I understand that it's set up in online play that it has to be me that signs the staff that was fired. However, mostly with trainers, they dont show up in the trainer section after they've been hired. If you right click them, you can see they are trainer but not in the trainer box. It stays empty. The action bar is always disabled as well so I have to manually edit them to that team. Would there be a way to better streamline this process by allowing the commish to use the action bar to hire said staff for the team trying to hire them. Also, no staff free agents show money. It would make sense to have them ask for a demand just like when trying to sign a player
IamJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:42 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

The trainers should automatically show up in the trainer section when you hire them - I just tried it in a couple of different games, and it seemed to work properly. What type of league setup are you using?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:46 PM   #3
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

24 team custom league with fantasy players. Is the action bar supposed to be disable even for commish when trying to sign these new guys to teams? It's not a big deal if the effects are happening and it's just not showing in the box.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:47 PM   #4
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

What was the process you used?
Old 11-12-2018, 04:15 PM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Oh, I see what you're saying now, it's not adding them to the box when you edit the trainer to that team. I'll see if we can get the action button activated for the commissioner there, that should make it work properly. Since staff signings are instant right now, it's not possible to let the individual GM's do them since that could lead to duplicate moves. Adding the player signing mechanics to staff will probably be something that happens in the future, but no definite timeline yet.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 08:32 PM   #6
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

Yes exactly. They show as assigned via right click, just not in the box. It's a little clunky the way it works. If you just adjusted to let the commish fire staff, then allowed the commish to hire as well it would be perfect. Thanks for the quick response