Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2019, 05:34 PM   #761
Grumpy
Minors (Single A)

They did work! The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the .prk file. I guess I have to enter the park measurements and the ball locations myself...
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:57 PM   #762
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
They did work! The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the .prk file. I guess I have to enter the park measurements and the ball locations myself...
If you upload all those, then up date the other stuff then export the file. You will have a .prk file that works for you. I think. I haven't used OOTP 17 in a long time and no longer have it.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:09 PM   #763
Grumpy
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
If you upload all those, then up date the other stuff then export the file. You will have a .prk file that works for you. I think. I haven't used OOTP 17 in a long time and no longer have it.
Sorry, you lost me... what other stuff that I'm updating?
Old 06-19-2019, 01:57 AM   #764
sdw1000
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Needs correcting..

In your Crosley Field parks, can you move the brick building over to the center of the fence like it is in this picture? It's on the other side of the big outfield scoreboard. Thanks.
Attached Images
sdw1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:15 PM   #765
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
Sorry, you lost me... what other stuff that I'm updating?

the park measurements and the ball locations
Old 06-19-2019, 01:17 PM   #766
Grumpy
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
the park measurements and the ball locations
Ah! Got you! Yes you're right. Thanks!
Old 06-25-2019, 04:58 AM   #767
sdw1000
All Star Reserve

@silvam... FYI..Your 1994 Progressive Field for the Indians should really be called Jacobs Field with all the Progressive Flo advertisements... lol

And I prefer the big screen to be black, not have a picture on it. Thanks.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:17 AM   #768
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdw1000 View Post
@silvam... FYI..Your 1994 Progressive Field for the Indians should really be called Jacobs Field with all the Progressive Flo advertisements... lol

And I prefer the big screen to be black, not have a picture on it. Thanks.

That was one of the first stadiums I’ve done. Before OOTP even had real MLB stadiums in their game. I haven’t ever even thought of updating it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2019, 07:39 PM   #769
flatlander
Bat Boy

EDIT: Son of a nutcracker! So like most of you probably sighed and shook your head when you read the below thinking that I must be missing something and not actually following the instructions, well you were right.

Turns out that you have to place this in the ballpark/models folder exactly. I thought that this was just a suggestion. I just put them in the ballparks folder but that is no good. I moved all the parks to the models folder and it worked like a charm.

Thanks again and sorry for the needless post cluttering up this page, but I do hope that helps others, maybe emphasize that in the instructions so others know it wasn't a suggestion and they need to be placed exactly at that filepath could help (but of course, not placing blame on anyone else but me here).

Original post[solved]:
I follow the procedure to load in the .prk file via manually import data, it all appears to work fine, except it puts the default stadium as the 3D park, when I manually load the .obj for the park it loads without the crowd. It's just solid black texture where the crowd should be.

I've done this for about 10 different parks, fictional and historic with same result. I gather something is off because in the video I saw it loads the 3D park automatically, but mine does not do this.

Does OOTP20 have an error log somewhere? Maybe something isn't loading right? I tried two different extraction utilities 7zip and winRar to verify it was not just something being corrupted and tried this across two different computers, both with Steam version of OOTP20.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I saw someone else have this problem too but didn't see a solution, sorry if this was asked and answered.

Thanks all.

Last edited by flatlander; 06-29-2019 at 12:30 AM.
flatlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 11:25 AM   #770
the_mad_monk
Major Leagues

OOTP >data>ballparks>models>

Just a visual snapshot to clarify.
Attached Images
the_mad_monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:45 PM   #771
doors11
All Star Reserve

Could you make Roosevelt Stadium a park the dodgers played 15 games in 56-57 would be so nice
doors11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:11 PM   #772
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

I'm sure this has been addressed but I cannot find the answers in the pages...

Is there a trick to getting the game to accept the Center Field dimensions? I am playing in Perfect Team both 19 and 20.

I have always been wildly successful getting new parks to work, load, etc I use and change them weekly and really enjoy the hard work put in and the fulfilled dreams of playing in old parks that were torn down long before I was born.

That said, I have never been able to have CF more than 445. Using Wellington and Polo Grounds for example CF are more than 500 feet but the game always changes the values back. Is this just a limitation of the game or me doing it wrong...

Thanks in advance.
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:35 PM   #773
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdox View Post

Is there a trick to getting the game to accept the Center Field dimensions? I am playing in Perfect Team both 19 and 20.

I have always been wildly successful getting new parks to work, load, etc I use and change them weekly and really enjoy the hard work put in and the fulfilled dreams of playing in old parks that were torn down long before I was born.

That said, I have never been able to have CF more than 445. Using Wellington and Polo Grounds for example CF are more than 500 feet but the game always changes the values back. Is this just a limitation of the game or me doing it wrong...

Thanks in advance.
I don't know how/where you tried changing it but I just tried it on my park, changing if from 400 to 550 and it stayed changed. Are you doing it in the the park profile?
Old 06-30-2019, 02:28 PM   #774
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
I don't know how/where you tried changing it but I just tried it on my park, changing if from 400 to 550 and it stayed changed. Are you doing it in the the park profile?
Yes sir. Attached image. This is the same with every park I've added.
I just checked 7 different add-on parks.

Actually it's not just Center that changes it's dimensions. It is always, LF, LC, CF that changes.

The lines are always fine, RC and RF are also fine. On this particular park:

388 changes to 374
433 changes to 423
530 changes to 445
Attached Images
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #775
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Silvam/Adion, any plans to make London Stadium?
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 04:09 PM   #776
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Yes sir. Attached image. This is the same with every park I've added.
I just checked 7 different add-on parks.

Actually it's not just Center that changes it's dimensions. It is always, LF, LC, CF that changes.

The lines are always fine, RC and RF are also fine. On this particular park:

388 changes to 374
433 changes to 423
530 changes to 445
I just looked at this park and this is what I have. Did you import with the .prk folder and do you have the park folder installed correctly?
Attached Images
Old 07-01-2019, 10:39 AM   #777
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
I believe that Perfect Team has minimums and maximums for wall distances, which is what you're seeing stuff adjusting to when you change dimensions. In the regular game, that's not a problem.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 12:15 PM   #778
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
I believe that Perfect Team has minimums and maximums for wall distances, which is what you're seeing stuff adjusting to when you change dimensions. In the regular game, that's not a problem.
It appears that you are correct. I check the measurements and factors on my park and entered them into PT and it won't let me set all of them to what they are in the "regular" game". Not sure why they do that.
Old 07-28-2019, 04:36 AM   #779
sdw1000
All Star Reserve

Briggs

Silvam, Anyway you can do this 1948 Briggs? This post card has been around for awhile.
Attached Images
Old 08-07-2019, 08:32 PM   #780
EPB
Bat Boy

Alamodome

Hi All, is anyone able to load the Alamodome? When I try, OOTP crashes. Only 3D park I’ve had issues with.....
EPB is offline   Reply With Quote