Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-01-2017, 06:54 AM   #1
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

JLB2 Has 2 openings!

Justice League Baseball 2

Are you searching for an online league experience that combines great activity from it’s General Managers along with an attempt to operate in a way that closely resembles the real Major Leagues? If so, Justice League Baseball could be a great fit for you!

We are looking for a GM to take over Oakland, they have been competitive the last few years but have players reaching FA and will need either a Rebuild or a partial rebuild as they can not sign everyone.

What we offer:

Very Active League
• League Slack Chat reaches 500+ comments per day.
• Core of 15 General Managers who have been in leagues together for over 5 years!
• During the season, it is very common to have 100% exports in for sims.
• All General Managers respond to trade negotiations promptly.
• An occasional professional quality Podcast.
• Articles written by our General Managers.

League Realism
• Competitive Balance Draft Picks for small market teams.
• Commissioner Approval Process for Trades to protect the league and new GM’s.
• Winter League for prospects.
• Competitive General Manager Talent.
• CBA negotiations every 3 years to look at potential rule changes.

Great Commissioner
Our commissioner has about 2 years of experience running successful leagues. He listens to the league and works with everyone when needed. Very easy going, and very active in the chat.

Sim Schedule moves
• Regular Season Sim Schedule Pre-Trade Deadline: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun
• Regular Season Sim Schedule Post- Trade Deadline: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun.
• Offseason Schedule: Everyday.
• Bonus sims do happen on off days with 100% exports. And that does happen!

Additional features of the JLB include:
• GM Firings ON (to keep teams competitive)
• Scouting, Development & Coaches ON
• No Actual Ratings, just Potential.
• No Stars

None of this can happen without the consistent and dedicated support of our GM's! You run the teams, you are the lifeblood of any league.

We are looking for GMs for the following team:
• Oakland A's

http://jlb.autobodypartsblog.com/lgr...s/team_50.html

If you are interested in joining our league, please fill out the following questionnaire in the replies:
1. What is your preferred team?
2. Why do you want to play using this team?
3. What are your plans for the team/franchise, and how do you plan to achieve those goals?
4. What is your prior OOTP or baseball experience?
5. Why would you be a positive addition to the immersion and atmosphere of the JLB?

Remember that we are striving for REALISM. We're looking to people who can genuinely contribute to our league. THIS IS NOT AN ARCADE-STYLE LEAGUE where teams are making dozens of trades in one swoop. Please put some thought into your answers because we're looking for the right fit.

If you have any questions, or interest in the league, please contact the commissioner, Dennis Walters! Walters.d2812@gmail.com

Last edited by Phelps8312; 04-18-2017 at 05:44 PM.
Phelps8312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:01 AM   #2
Todorojo
Bat Boy

I've been a part of this group since it got together years ago. We've built some great online friendships and have some great history. This is a competitive league but is still welcoming to both new or experienced General Managers.

We're currently in the 2021 offseason and both open teams were near the .500 mark last season.

Last edited by Todorojo; 03-01-2017 at 10:05 AM.
Todorojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:26 PM   #3
Astros33Resurrected
Hall Of Famer

Best league I have ever been in. Hands down. I have been with these guys since 2012. Best group ever. Join up !
Astros33Resurrected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:38 PM   #4
Rebington
Minors (Single A)

Awesome league.

As the other guys said - super active, all vet GMs and very competitive.
Rebington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:37 PM   #5
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Detroit has been filled, SF is still open.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:44 PM   #6
leafstv
Minors (Rookie Ball)

1. What is your preferred team? San Fransico Giants
2. Why do you want to play using this team? looking for a online league.
3. What are your plans for the team/franchise, and how do you plan to achieve those goals? my plan is to win the world series and be a dynasty, and i'm going to do this with making as few deals as possible.
4. What is your prior OOTP or baseball experience? i have played every ootp game .
5. Why would you be a positive addition to the immersion and atmosphere of the JLB? because i'm very active. and will not disapoint.
leafstv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #7
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Bump
Old 03-05-2017, 12:14 AM   #8
Romagoth
Major Leagues

1. What is your preferred team? Detroit Tigers and/or NY Yankees
2. Why do you want to play using this team? been a fan of these 2 teams since I was a kid
3. What are your plans for the team/franchise, and how do you plan to achieve those goals? my plan is to build a competitive franchise via the draft and player development. I believe in the moneyball approach, not signing every free agent for max dollars
4. What is your prior OOTP or baseball experience? in two OOTP leagues right now and also an FHM league. Played and coached baseball in the past as well.
5. Why would you be a positive addition to the immersion and atmosphere of the JLB? I'm very active (available daily) and believe in realism and active GM's
Romagoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:36 PM   #9
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Bump for Reds
Old 03-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #10
UltimateAverageGuy
All Star Reserve

I want in this league, looks like I could 4-peat easily
UltimateAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:48 PM   #11
UltimateAverageGuy
All Star Reserve

1. What is your preferred team? New York Mets
2. Why do you want to play using this team? It's about time someone gets my team a damn chip
3. What are your plans for the team/franchise, and how do you plan to achieve those goals? Ruthless aggression in finding prospects and trading until I get exactly what I want, my plans are obvious. Utter world domination
4. What is your prior OOTP or baseball experience? Been an addict since 2012
5. Why would you be a positive addition to the immersion and atmosphere of the JLB? I respect everyone while at the same time talk as much s**t as anyone and have a good time doing it

Last edited by UltimateAverageGuy; 03-06-2017 at 06:58 PM.
UltimateAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #12
nilsen31
Bat Boy

If the Reds are still available...

1. What is your preferred team? Reds, or whoever's open
2. Why do you want to play using this team? I like teams that have some kind of financial restrictions and building slowly and adding pieces.
3. What are your plans for the team/franchise, and how do you plan to achieve those goals? Build through draft/smart pick ups but paying for talent when necessary.
4. What is your prior OOTP or baseball experience? I've been in a 2-3 leagues throughout the years, going back to OOTP12. Spent numerous seasons in each and left when work/life got in the way. But I have plenty of time to dedicate now a days.
5. Why would you be a positive addition to the immersion and atmosphere of the JLB? I love baseball and enjoy studying the numbers/sims each day. as well as being a part of a community of dedicated owners
nilsen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:46 PM   #13
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Bump for Oakland
Old 05-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #14
dreypdx
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Is this league still around?
dreypdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #15
t.clark
Bat Boy

1. What is your preferred team? Any
2. Why do you want to play using this team? I don't really care what team I use, I just enjoy building a roster up and competing for a WS win.
3. What are your plans for the team/franchise, and how do you plan to achieve those goals? I prefer to build the team up through trading and signing free agents at the right time to fit my team.
4. What is your prior OOTP or baseball experience? I've played in several online leagues and been playing since OOTP 14
5. Why would you be a positive addition to the immersion and atmosphere of the JLB? I'm very active and enjoy talking and trading.
t.clark is offline   Reply With Quote