Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - Technical Support If you have problems with the game, please see here.

Old 03-21-2015, 07:06 AM   #121
Grafton19
Major Leagues

Thanks! I had to test this for a while before asking, but it seemed to be a issue after running a few leagues. Will I have to start a new league for this to take effect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
OK, fixed. That "Ask for strategy" button will be visible in the next patch.
Grafton19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:08 AM   #122
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
I've put this on my list, however this on is a tough fix, probably will take a while.
Thanks.
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:11 AM   #123
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecd1973 View Post
May be a bug, not sure...

When I installed the All In One 2015 mod, it also installed the yearly baseball card templates. These templates cause the hall of fame player images to be generated based on the year they were inducted. So Hank Aaron doesn't have a plaque, he has a 1982 fleer baseball card. I would prefer keeping the plaques regardless of what baseball card template is installed.
I believe that mod installs HOF card templates for those years. If you don't want them, you'll have to delete all the hof_xxxx.xml files from your data/bb_cards/templates folders.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:21 AM   #124
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
I believe that mod installs HOF card templates for those years. If you don't want them, you'll have to delete all the hof_xxxx.xml files from your data/bb_cards/templates folders.
I'm confused. If I want the Hall of Fame plaques to be like the ones shown in the Road to Release, I should think twice about installing the All in One mod? I'm not big on deleting files. Everytime I do something like that I end up with a league or even worse a game that doesn't work properly.

Last edited by David Watts; 03-21-2015 at 07:42 AM.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:26 AM   #125
digi
Minors (Single A)

Not certain if this is expected behavior.

Traded a player (on 6/17/15) between leagues before the All-Star Game, after playing another week or so, went to submit my ballot (6/30/15). Player who is now on my team in the AL is listed as an option on the ballot for NL LF position.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:35 AM   #126
cdidman
Minors (Single A)

On player editor screen, in Personality area, it reads Personality Class. To the right of that it will read something, like NORMAL (click to refresh). For me, clicking it does nothing. Also, where can I read about these personalities? I'm coming from 14 and I never have seen adaptability, handles failure and things like that.

All states in my fictional league are still Michigan

Thanks.
cdidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:38 AM   #127
billgliwa
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I don't mean to be so naive but I went to 'game settings', then to 'players & facegen' but I don't see a '3d features'. What am I missing?
billgliwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:41 AM   #128
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgliwa View Post
I don't mean to be so naive but I went to 'game settings', then to 'players & facegen' but I don't see a '3d features'. What am I missing?
File menu -> "Settings".
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:42 AM   #129
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Those with 3D / Facegen issues, please see here
:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3831940
Old 03-21-2015, 07:44 AM   #130
billgliwa
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Wow..... sorry about that. Much appreciated.
billgliwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:49 AM   #131
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
Not certain if this is expected behavior.

Traded a player (on 6/17/15) between leagues before the All-Star Game, after playing another week or so, went to submit my ballot (6/30/15). Player who is now on my team in the AL is listed as an option on the ballot for NL LF position.
The players on the ballot are set as of the date ballots open. So unfortunately players traded inter-league in the meantime won't be on their correct ballot. Like Samardjiza last year, who was traded before the All-Star game.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:52 AM   #132
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
I'm confused. If I want the Hall of Fame plaques to be like the ones shown in the Road to Release, I should think twice about installing the All in One mod? I'm not big on deleting files. Everytime I do something like that I end up with a league or even worse a game that doesn't work properly.
We are not responsible for what files mods include or do not include.

Deleting the hof_19xx.xml files from the data/bb_cards/templates folders is a safe change, though It should not break anything in-game.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:02 AM   #133
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalkr2 View Post
FYI very complicated for normal folks. Fortunately i have used the internet since 1993. Uploaded a file called July_crash.rar.
I have tested this here and it works without issues. So your computer is likely the problem. Do you have enough RAM? Please close all programms running in the background. If that does not help, file a support ticket please.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:04 AM   #134
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
We are not responsible for what files mods include or do not include.

Deleting the hof_19xx.xml files from the data/bb_cards/templates folders is a safe change, though It should not break anything in-game.
Cool. I'm debating whether I really need the All in One this year to begin with. I hardly ever play the MLB quickstart and so far I kind of dig the 3D park images the game ships with.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:33 AM   #135
smncrst
Bat Boy

Doubleheader box score

I can only view 1 of the box scores of a double header
smncrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #136
rpriske
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
I have found only one small problem so far. I can't drag and drop players on the field where I want them. As soon as I click on them to drag them, the players page opens up.
I played one game with 3D fields and the players are already set up fine. I played a 2nd game in network mode to use my photo of Citizen's Bank Park and the players are all over the place. I can't rearrange them, however. When I try, the players page opens up and I can't drag them. Thank you.

I have an update on this problem. I just found out that it is not left click and drag like it used to be, but it is right click and drag. And it's not very smooth working. I had a hard time trying to get it to work. Had to click and drag 2 or 3 times to get it to move. Thank you.
Neither work for me. Left click opens the player and right click pulls them completely off the screen (even if I only move a centimetre).

Please put back the old functionality.

````````````````````````````````````````

rpriske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:10 AM   #137
BPS
All Star Reserve

Us folks with 1366x768 screens just ain't getting much love! The below also happens for "Show Popularity and Morale."
Attached Images
BPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:23 AM   #138
tedstriker
Minors (Single A)

Not exactly a bug, but the runner positions when using the outfield view from the fictional 3D stadium look off. I unfortunately didn't get a screenshot, but I had runners on 1st and 3rd and their info was crammed around the pitcher.

I'm guessing this likely just has to do with the angle of the camera, but I thought I'd mention it.
tedstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:25 AM   #139
DC4MVP
Minors (Single A)

Encountered a bug with the "Owner Goals" feature:

In 2015, the owner of the Twins, in his list of goals, asked me to re-sign a pitcher named Blaine Boyer...instead I had to release him from the team. Obviously I failed this goal.

My list of 2016 owner goals appeared and one of them was "Extend Blaine Boyer's contract." He is no longer on the team nor is he willing to sign a contract after being released the previous season setting up for automatic failure.
DC4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:26 AM   #140
MorseMoose
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 1/1 (1)
I got a crash after clicking on the Hall of Fame (MLB quickstart, after initial season; about halfway through 2016). I did not have any 3D or Facegen enabled.
MorseMoose is offline   Reply With Quote