Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 02-16-2019, 06:41 PM   #61
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

St. Louis filled, Houston still available.

Houston may relocate after the season, so if you don't like Houston, there are other locations available.
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 06:00 PM   #62
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

Houston is filled, Brooklyn is now the team that is available.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:07 PM   #63
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

All filled again, with one person on a waiting list.

I would like to expand someday but I'll hold off on that until it looks like we have a more stable membership. We're still a young league.

If you want on the waiting list, please let me know. A waiting list is one of the things that would make me consider expansion.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:06 PM   #64
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

Hey, we have a vacancy. I'm not sure yet which team, as one of our GMs may want to switch.

Our season is in its final month (or, in real time, its final week and a half or so). Postseason will take a few days, and then we're on to the draft. It’s the perfect time for a new GM to step in. The draft pool has just been revealed.

We're staying with OOTP 19 for the upcoming season, and will switch to 20 the season after that. Our seasons take about two and a half months.

PM me if interested (or post right here).

http://www.american-circuit.net/

(Edit: The vacant team is Baltimore. They are a down-and-out franchise thanks to decades of mismanagement during our A.I.-run start-up period. But the future looks bright, as they have several good young prospects, and will again be picking early in the upcoming draft.)

Last edited by Furious; 04-03-2019 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:00 PM   #65
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

Full again.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:35 PM   #66
Furious
Minors (Triple A)

Full, but I would consider expanding if there is enough interest.

Right now it's two leagues, a 12-team league and an 8-team league. Ultimately I’d like to have 24 teams (or more) but I'm not going to push expansion unless it looks like we can keep most of the teams filled. I would probably want to get a waiting list established before I moved on expansion.