Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 01-16-2014, 05:48 PM   #1
BradC
All Star Starter

Need help with creating boxers for Billy C Challenge

For those who don't know me, I'm handling PR and marketing for TBCB 2013. I also work for the OOTP guys.

We've been participating in the Boxing With Billy C Challenge, which is run by a guy named Billy C who does a popular online boxing radio show. He has been a supporter of the game for a while, and we advertise on the show and on his site.

His challenge involves picking the winners of the upcoming weekend's fights and seeing if you can beat his winning %. Late last year, he invited TBCB to join the challenge, so participants are trying to not only beat him but the game too.

Every Thursday, he sends out a list of that weekend's fights; picks are due by Friday morning. I've been simming the fights 100 times each in TBCB 2013 and sending those picks to him. Paul posts the summary of the fights on the PISD site, and we make any boxers that needed to be created available for download, so those who own the game can use them too.

Since Billy likes to mix obscure fights in with the usual ones, I need boxers created every week. Unfortunately, a guy on this forum who has been helping me a lot with that isn't around anymore, so I was hoping someone else might be able to step into that void. I've been posting the guys I need in the "Miscellaneous fighters" thread.

Here's this week's post. Since my usual guy isn't around to help, if anyone could help this week, that would be awesome. And if you can help each week going forward, that would be really awesome. Paul and I would be in your debt.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3628633

Feel free to get in touch by PM if you want to talk about this privately. Thanks.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
BradC
All Star Starter

Turns out I may have been hasty in my request for help. Stay tuned. Thanks.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote