Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 09-04-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
BaseballNewsNow
Minors (Double A)

Classic Team Jersey Packs

Since I posted here last night about "how to mod", I have been busy modding and creating my favorite team (the White Sox)'s classic jersey. This pack includes:

-1942 Jersey
-1959 Jersey
-1968 Jersey
-1971 Jersey
-1972 Jersey
-1983 Jersey
-1989 Jersey

All of them include accurate caps.

A little disclaimer here, I included a home and away jersey for 1983 although they only had one jersey. It's a bit darker and you can use it as an away or alternate jersey. That one 1983 jersey, although one of the best in White Sox history, gets stale quickly in my opinion.

This might become a full-blown project if I find interest in doing other teams. Feel free to post your classic creations here. All jerseys were made using Jersey Maker and caps were made using Cap Maker.

How To Install Jerseys
I don't see this section in any other threads, so just in case you don't know here it is:

Install the jersey pack and unzip the file using Windows Explorer. You will see that the jerseys are sorted by year in folders and so are the caps. You may want to take them out of the folders, although it's totally personal preference.

Load up your offline (or Perfect Team) game and go to the Team dropdown menu and select White Sox. Then, click Modify Colors & Uniforms. At the top, click the tab that says "Jerseys & Caps". Under Home Jersey, click Select and then navigate your way to the home jersey for that season. Repeat for Away Jersey and do the same thing for caps

Download
White Sox: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vj5aij..._Pack.zip/file
BaseballNewsNow is offline   Reply With Quote