Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2020, 11:08 PM   #1
BaseballNewsNow
Minors (Double A)

Tropical Baseball League (Uniforms, Jerseys, Logos)

Introduction
We're six months deep into quarantine. It's been a long road to sanity for most, if not all human adults affected by this horrible virus. When the pandemic hit, I had tickets to Hawaii where I was going to relax for about 2 weeks. Those got shut down, along with the rest of our world. So I sank deep into OOTP Baseball, as it became an escape from the mayhem unfolding outside of my very own door. About 5 and a half months deep into quarantine, I stumble upon the email confirmation for my hotel. I was instantly reminded of that trip to Hawaii. I wanted to go so badly, but I decided that it was too risky. So I created the Tropical Baseball League, a league that focuses on teams in Hawaii and other tropical and relaxing islands.

What this includes:
- Jerseys
- Caps
- Logos

Disclaimers
I created most of these jerseys and caps, however some of them are real high schools in Hawaii. I downloaded from Lawn Loaf's high school jersey, caps, and logos mod. 14 of the logos were from the 5000 + generic logos for taking by cephasjames, 1 was created by Eugene Church (thanks EC!), and 1 was created by me.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0hrcry...rseys.zip/file

How To Install
Jerseys and Caps:
Install the jersey pack and unzip the file using Windows Explorer. You will see that the jerseys are sorted by year in folders and so are the caps. You may want to take them out of the folders, although it's totally personal preference.

Load up your offline (or Perfect Team) game and go to the Team dropdown menu and select White Sox. Then, click Modify Colors & Uniforms. At the top, click the tab that says "Jerseys & Caps". Under Home Jersey, click Select and then navigate your way to the home jersey for that season. Repeat for Away Jersey and do the same thing for caps

Logos:
In Modify Colors & Uniforms,go to the Colors & Logos tab. Under primary logo, click the select option. Navigate to the logo, and select it. Only 1 team (Big Island Volcanoes) has a secondary logo. Repeat for them under secondary logo.

Enjoy!