Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2020, 11:51 PM   #1
BaseballNewsNow
Minors (Double A)

How To Install Created Uniforms In The Game?

Hey all. I am a newer fan of OOTP Baseball, in fact 21 is my third OOTP game (installed free version of OOTP 8 plus OOTP 20). When I started playing, it's like this game captured by soul. I am usually not addicted to much, but OOTP Baseball is the thing that got be through quarantine.

One of the things that has made me lose interest is lack of a customization suite. But when I saw OOTP Mods, I thought "perfect!". How do you install logos and jersey packs? Or install created uniforms into the game? Everybody seems t already know, although I don't see links or step by step instructions anywhere.

If someone could direct me to a "how-to" of how to install OOTP Mods, that would be awesome. Thank you!
BaseballNewsNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:10 AM   #2
The Game
Hall Of Famer

there are a few ways to do it.

#1 My way
I hate putting custom jerseys/caps/logos in the OOTP folders so i keep all of mine for the 5 different leagues i play mostly in custom folders and load them manually.

Go to each team logo screen and navigate your way to the saved folder and load automatically.

#2 Historical way
This way works great for a historical league from 1871-today. When you are creating a new game go to the database tab and you can select the logos/caps/jerseys folder and they will load year by year automatically. You can also do this after league creation by going to database and look for the 4 edit buttons. The top one is for photos.

you can do this for any league if your caps are in their own folder and labeled properly. same with jerseys and logos. Mine never are labeled properly.

#3 Use the caps/jerseys/logos OOTP folders
For them to load they have to be labeled properly so caps/jerseys/logo_city_nickname_home/away_year (if needed) i can not get the screenshot tool to load so download these as examples.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:22 AM   #3
BaseballNewsNow
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post

#1 My way
I hate putting custom jerseys/caps/logos in the OOTP folders so i keep all of mine for the 5 different leagues i play mostly in custom folders and load them manually.

Go to each team logo screen and navigate your way to the saved folder and load automatically.

#2 Historical way
This way works great for a historical league from 1871-today. When you are creating a new game go to the database tab and you can select the logos/caps/jerseys folder and they will load year by year automatically. You can also do this after league creation by going to database and look for the 4 edit buttons. The top one is for photos.

you can do this for any league if your caps are in their own folder and labeled properly. same with jerseys and logos. Mine never are labeled properly.

For them to load they have to be labeled properly so caps/jerseys/logo_city_nickname_home/away_year (if needed) i can not get the screenshot tool to load so download these as examples.
Thank you so much! Is there an option to set uniforms before each game because if so I am missing it. Thank you again.
BaseballNewsNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 11:40 AM   #4
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post

#1 My way

#2 Historical way

Excellent advice, The Game.

Your own separate folders works well... it makes it easier to navigate within the folder... all you have are the teams in that particular league, not all of the default team jerseys.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 01:18 PM   #5
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballNewsNow View Post
Thank you so much! Is there an option to set uniforms before each game because if so I am missing it. Thank you again.
For alt jerseys, you would have to load manually. For my team I have Wednesday and Sunday home/road alts along with holiday jerseys that i load manually then go back to the home or road. Hopefully OOTP 22 will have option for at least a few alt jerseys.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote