Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 09-16-2019, 01:51 PM   #1
ElementalKnight
Minors (Single A)

Completed collections won't submit

There are two collections that show as completed, but that throw an error when I try to submit them: "Cleveland Indians: Going Nowhere In A Hurry" and "Cleveland Indians: Waiting on Greatness". I have all the requisite cards. I click to expand the mission and ensure the right number of cards are checked. I click submit, and it says "Please select at least 7 cards!" or whatever the mission requires, despite the fact that there are 7 cards checked.

This has happened with every wave of missions. Most missions work fine, but there are a few that end up being wonky. Any help would be appreciated.

Team is the Gold Saucer Wonder Squares in P412.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:31 PM   #2
ElementalKnight
Minors (Single A)

This error is now the only thing standing between me and Boudreau, so help would be tremendously appreciated.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #3
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Have you tried logging off and back in again? Others have solved this problem by buying and submitting an extra/different card. Of course, you shouldn't need to do that but if you want Boudreau bad enough it might be worth a try.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:56 PM   #4
ElementalKnight
Minors (Single A)

I did try relogging, no good. I appreciate the suggestions. What did work is downloading the game on my wife's Windows computer (I'm a Mac user), and the missions submitted with no issue. So it pretty clearly seems to be a Mac problem.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:22 AM   #5
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalKnight View Post
What did work is downloading the game on my wife's Windows computer (I'm a Mac user), and the missions submitted with no issue. So it pretty clearly seems to be a Mac problem.
It may be that the cache was clear on her computer since it was a clean install. In other words, the files that the game downloads were fresh. At any rate, it is good that you were able to get your shortstop.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 12:06 PM   #6
bailey
Hall Of Famer

I had the same issue in a Braves mission. What I had done is click submit without opening the dropdown to check cards, because I only had x required cards, so why check? I submitted a ticket and they got back to me right away with no help at all other than saying they could not duplicate my issue and everyone else was completing the mission just fine. I had to buy another card in the collection, open the mission, check the boxes and then it worked OK. I now always open the dropdown first to check boxes before hitting submit.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote