Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 09-03-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
andymays
Minors (Double A)

UEBA - European Style League

Link with information about current season: 2037 Season Spreadsheet

Hello! I wanted to let you know about an OOTP19 league called Union of European Baseball Association (UEBA). We are in our 13th season. We had a very strong first six seasons and looking forward to many, many more. We are using StatsPlus and Slack.

League Website Link: UEBA Website

The United European Baseball Association (UEBA) in an online baseball league operated using Out of the Park Baseball (OOTP). The UEBA strives to create a fun and unique experience to the OOTP universe by looking to and applying the formats and ideas of European soccer into the baseball world when possible. Foremost the UEBA operates similar to European Soccer where teams compete in multiple competitions at the same time throughout the season. These ideas shall be merged with existing and familiar ones to find a balance that is unique and enjoyable for a variety of OOTP players.

The rules are unique so please make sure you take a look at them and let me know if you have any questions.

League Rulebook Link: UEBA Rule Book

If you are interested in joining the league, please submit the “Join Our League” request off the top menu on the league’s website.

Join Our League Link: Join Our League

There are 4 domestic leagues and regular season games are played every weekend (FRI/SAT/SUN). European competitions are played between leagues throughout the season and those games are played mid-week (TUE/WED/THU). All of the competition information (Champions League, Europa League, Association Cup, League Cup, Super Cup) is organized and viewable in a Google Doc. Click on the most recent season spreadsheet above to get a better understanding of the competitions and how everything is organized. The spreadsheet includes the season schedule so you can see details for each sim in advance.

You can find out much more information by selecting the Master Sheet spreadsheet link below. The first tab has the GM Directory information which is updated in real time so you can see which teams are available. The second tab has important league links, including previous test season’s spreadsheet and all of the financials for the test seasons. I simulated the league 10 seasons ahead before putting the league online to even the talent in addition to fully understand the financial aspect of such a unique style OOTP league.

League Master Sheet: Master Sheet Spreadsheet

The league uses online communication tool Slack to communicate with each other. I can help you get set up with our group to stay connected with the other GMs. Another unique aspect of the league is that we conduct our entire First Year Player Draft on StatsPlus so you have full control of all 10 picks each season.

In conclusion, if you love a daily sim league that has majority of their sims done via the real time live sim function then this league is one you will really enjoy. Also, you do not need to know, understand and/or enjoy soccer to enjoy this OOTP online baseball league. However, if you do enjoy soccer then you will definitely love this league!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am in the process of filling this league and believe it will fill up pretty quick.

Thanks for your time!

Andy Mayfield
andymayfield2@gmail.com
UEBA Home

Last edited by andymays; 06-24-2019 at 09:24 AM.
andymays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We are in the process of moving the league from OOTP18 to OOTP19. We just finished the 2033 season and getting ready to start the offseason once we move to OOTP19, which will happen this week. We waiting to fill open spots until we moved OOTP19. Come join a fun, unique and challenging league. Some really good teams are available along with a couple up-and-coming rebuilding projects.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:56 AM   #3
Bisbo
Minors (Single A)

This is a unique and very entertaining league. Andy is a first-class commissioner. Lots of challenges throughout each season - your own league's title, Champions League for the top two finishers and Euro League for the next four, and Cup playoffs too, which provide some strategic issues, particularly with management of your pitching staff. There are some really good GMs here too. Lots of fun, and lots to do. Highly recommended!
Bisbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:56 PM   #4
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We still have a few openings if anyone would like to join. We just started the 2034 season so it is a good time to join. Just send me a private message here on the OOTP Forums or click the link in the post to complete a join the league request.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:46 AM   #5
redsoxaholic
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Really incredible and unique league, it just needs more humans in it!
redsoxaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 09:12 AM   #6
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We are about to begin our 10 year anniversary season (2035 in game). We will start the offseason on Monday so it is the perfect time to join. Send in a request using the link below and we can get you started with our fun and unique league very soon. We have a great group of GMs with many from the very beginning. We are going on 4 years in real life and many more great years to come.

Request to Join UEBA Link
Old 01-04-2019, 12:42 AM   #7
stevem810
All Star Starter

I had to cut back on my leagues awhile back and hated to drop this one. Very well run league with a very capable and personable commish. Recommend it.
stevem810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 10:59 PM   #8
SteveBalboni
Bat Boy

Oh man I LOVE this format. I just signed up for my first league so depending on how that goes I'd love to do a league like this one in the future.
SteveBalboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:56 AM   #9
andymays
Minors (Double A)

UEBA have some openings that we are looking to fill now that we have got to the offseason. We just finished our 11th season (season 2035) and getting ready to start the offseason. This is a great time to join since we have regular free agency, IFA free agency and draft all coming up next week. Please click on the link in my post to join or send me DM here on OOTP forums. I can answer any questions and get you setup right away.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:20 PM   #10
redsoxaholic
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Awesome League

This league is amazing, we just need more humans! Regular Season literally just ended and arbitration will begin soon so if you want to jump in and mold a team to your liking this is the perfect time to join!
redsoxaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:23 PM   #11
Crazyjoe0813
Minors (Single A)

I'm interested in joining. I'd take the Munich franchise.
Crazyjoe0813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:40 PM   #12
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We added 5 new GMs today but still have a couple teams open. Please put in a request if you are interested in joining. You will not regret it!
Old 06-24-2019, 09:22 AM   #13
andymays
Minors (Double A)

UEBA has a few openings. We just started the 2037 offsesaon so it is a great time to join. Free agency and the draft just started so you can make decisions for your team for the upcoming season as well as the future. We will switch to OOTP20 in July before the 2037 season starts. Come join this fun and very unique league.