Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-22-2016, 04:43 PM   #1
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

No playoff stats

During the initial beta and subsequent beta update I still have no playoff stats after the first season. Once I move to the 2017-18 season the only way I can find playoff stats is if I go to league history, click the season then click on each individual team. When I go to league leaders and then click to player stats for every player in the league, when I change the settings from regular season to playoffs the stat columns are blank....no names, no numbers, no stats...zilch. Also, if I go to each individual team's roster and change the view from "info" to "scoring summary" I get the regular season stats....but once I click from "regular season" to "playoffs", again, I get nothing.......
scootermojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:55 PM   #2
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootermojo View Post
During the initial beta and subsequent beta update I still have no playoff stats after the first season. Once I move to the 2017-18 season the only way I can find playoff stats is if I go to league history, click the season then click on each individual team. When I go to league leaders and then click to player stats for every player in the league, when I change the settings from regular season to playoffs the stat columns are blank....no names, no numbers, no stats...zilch. Also, if I go to each individual team's roster and change the view from "info" to "scoring summary" I get the regular season stats....but once I click from "regular season" to "playoffs", again, I get nothing.......
Silly question: Did you start a new game?

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:56 PM   #3
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSK View Post
Silly question: Did you start a new game?
No, not a silly question at all....yes, I did start a new game and then even uninstalled then reinstalled the game. Still nothing as far as playoff stats go. In fact, even the standings screen in the history section for individual seasons is screwed up, as well.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:40 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, definitely something going wrong there. There was a problem with the playoff stats not updating in the player career histories that was fixed in .50, but it doesn't appear to have done anything to fix this issue.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 03:15 PM   #5
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Yeah, definitely something going wrong there. There was a problem with the playoff stats not updating in the player career histories that was fixed in .50, but it doesn't appear to have done anything to fix this issue.
Some of the players don't have their playoff stats updated, either, after the .50 update (noticed some coaches didn't have updated stats, as well), as evidenced by this screen grab of Matt Murray's playoff career stats from his page. Also, the standings page in the history section after you click on a season then standings doesn't appear to be working, either.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 10-23-2016, 07:00 PM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you find any other examples of the first one (playoff stats not being recorded)? I've looked through a bunch of players at the start of 2017-18, and they all seem to have their 2016-17 playoff stats if they played.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:01 PM   #7
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Sure.......it appears to be goaltenders only that have missing playoff stats from the 2015-16 season based on me going over all the players from 2016's final four teams in the playoffs. All skaters had their playoff stats.....no goaltenders, though.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-23-2016, 08:03 PM   #8
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

It also appears that General Managers and coaches on all teams have no career numbers after the 2013-14 season.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by scootermojo; 10-23-2016 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:15 PM   #9
JeffR
FHM Producer

Ah, I misread, I was looking for new 2016-17 stats not getting recorded. It looks like the goalie 2016 playoff stats are missing in the database, we may need to re-import those.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:29 PM   #10
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Ah, I misread, I was looking for new 2016-17 stats not getting recorded. It looks like the goalie 2016 playoff stats are missing in the database, we may need to re-import those.
Cool...thanks for looking into this, too. No, you really didn't misread....I'm still not getting playoff stats in the playoffs whenever I move past the 2016-17 season and also getting a screwed up standings page under the history section when I click on past seasons. Just the database issue was another side issue that I noticed.

When I go to whatever current season I'm playing and click on "STATS" under the "League" tab then click onto "Player Stats" then change the setting from "Regular Season" to "Playoffs" I get a blank screen. Also, when I click on "History" the "League" tab then click on a season (example: 2022-23 or 2023-24) and get the season recap then click on "Standings" to see what the standings were that season I get a screen that only shows the Metropolitan Division that lists the past standings correctly but there isn't any other teams listed in any other division plus they are even named as the old "Adams", "Patrick" and even "Western" Division. In one season recap under the "Standings" in the "History" section I could only get only overall "league" standings without any option for "Division" or "Conference" standings from a past season.
Attached Images
Image Image