Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2003, 10:50 PM   #81
mfitterer1
Banned

dude, you gonna say me and him are the same person as well, where is the line drawn, grow some balls and let them drop and then come back and post to post not to raise your goddamn post count, you guys are so irritating, the funny thing is you dont care what happens in the post, you are just looking for reasons to post to try and get the highest post count, which is completely and utterly childish.
mfitterer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 10:52 PM   #82
Wilt
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally posted by gpm22
On the money. If you haven't seen the boards, you'd have no idea Willis is anything more than an owner. Fitterer appears everywhere and looks like he's the one in control. Not a good sign.
Plus Willis has just let mfitterer twist in the wind, letting him look worse with every post rather than make any attempt to defend his "fellow Co-Commish"
Old 10-24-2003, 10:55 PM   #83
Beavguy4life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Cody (BigWillis) would just rather not have any conflicts. He would rather not to see you guys ranting and raving at him. That is why Fitterer is in control of the league.
Beavguy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 10:59 PM   #84
mfitterer1
Banned

Even if what anything that has been said about me on here was actually true, Cody is trying to make it look like he isnt as involved in the league as he is, because he is already gaining a bad reputation and he didnt do anything, dont take him into any of this as he has done nothign to you, and he was supposedly known as a great person on these forums until everyone heard that we were co-commishing, then you started slamming him for no reason, so I guess that reputation that is so vaunted on these boards means nothign if you believe that someone was accused wrongly of doing something and you stick up for them.

Guess being a nice guy and not an ******* like whoever that guy is that posts on our boards doesnt end up paying off in the "ootp world" like it does in real life.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:04 PM   #85
MTXperience
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally posted by mfitterer1
and post to post not to raise your goddamn post count,
If I cared about my post count, I'd be belittling you daily as opposed to bi-weekly.

This Christmas Mike... I'm buying you a book entitled "Commas: Your Grammer Pal".
MTXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 11:05 PM   #86
MTXperience
Major Leagues

Quote:
and he was supposedly known as a great person on these forums
Hey now... don't be putting thoughts into my head, I've pretty much always contended Willis wasn't any better than you.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:06 PM   #87
mfitterer1
Banned

why should I spend time to proof read and make sure im using proper grammar for all of you people, that makes no sense to waste my time being perfect for peopel that belittle me.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:07 PM   #88
Beavguy4life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

This is a board for god sakes. Does punctuation have to be perfect.. Whoops I put two periods. Can I have that book too? Wait, I might need the book "How To Speel".
Old 10-24-2003, 11:33 PM   #89
dougk62
Major Leagues

Quote:
why should I spend time to proof read and make sure im using proper grammar for all of you people, that makes no sense to waste my time being perfect for peopel that belittle me.

It makes no sense to use proper grammer because it takes time, but it does make sense to spend time and respond?

This is a very entertaining post and if the good Lord ever blesses be enough to allow me to grace the fine streets of Beaverton, OR, I'm going to make sure to pay Mr. Mfitterer a visit at his car wash. You are a unique individual.
dougk62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 11:37 PM   #90
Akrobat
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by Beavguy4life
Can you all just please let this one go? You have had your fun with it but it seriously needs to stop. I have been in all of Fitterer's leagues and yes, I am beginning to lose a little confidence, but I am not going to stop giving him another chance to prove himself that this league will go one longer than one season. It has started out a little rocky, but he is appealing to what the owners want and we are on the right track to enjoying a decent league. Let it go.
Quote:
Originally posted by Beavguy4life
Yes, I am from Portland Oregon and yes I am new to the boards how incredibly observant of you. And I am not passionately defending Fitterer and his league, I just think you guys are blowing everything completely out of proportion when none of you have ever been in any of his leagues...
So... how did you join all his previous leagues if you are new to the boards?
Old 10-24-2003, 11:38 PM   #91
mfitterer1
Banned

lol we are really good friends, both go to same school hang out a lot and we both love baseball, he is an a's fan im a mariners. Thas how I got him in the leagues.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:44 PM   #92
MTXperience
Major Leagues

Quote:
lol we are really good friends, both go to same school hang out a lot and we both love baseball, he is an a's fan im a mariners. Thas how I got him in the leagues.
Just because you developed a backstory for your fake GMs... doesn't make them real people.
Old 10-24-2003, 11:50 PM   #93
mfitterer1
Banned

lol a back story, see what I mean about you guys being stupid and trying to make everything into a book.
Old 10-25-2003, 12:01 AM   #94
Aussie Mark
Major Leagues

Smells like tuna, tastes like beaver.
Old 10-25-2003, 12:08 AM   #95
Beavguy4life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am new to these boards. Sorry to be so undescriptive. And I am not a fake GM. You guys need to not post stuff that is so circumstancial. To be perfectly blunt you need to give your fingers a rest and stop typing.
Old 10-25-2003, 12:17 AM   #96
potatoman
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Im pretty sure Beavguy is not the same as mike but this is funny ::

New Jersey Nighthawks (1227-717)

Last 5 seasons

2011: 118-44
2012: 100-62
2013: 111-51
2014: 106-56
2015: 108-54

OTBA Champions: 2008, 2010,2011
potatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 12:55 AM   #97
Beavguy4life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

It's funny because you people are rediculous. Do you not have any lives? This seems to be your only pleasure in life. With constant references to something that happened long ago leaves me to think that you are some nerd with acne sitting in front of your moms computer. Sad.
Old 10-25-2003, 01:11 AM   #98
PurdueBrad
All Star Reserve

As an English teacher, I would love to go through this thread with a red pen, but, alas, it would take an entire box, all my patience, and I wouldn't have time to laugh at some of the statements. I know in Illinois, we work on character development in our schools; it's interesting to see the kind of characters that are developed in the Pacific Northwest.

And I must have missed it but since when did dictator become a synonym for commissioner? Gotta love the squashing of the public voice in the league's board regarding draft changes.

Last edited by PurdueBrad; 10-25-2003 at 01:25 AM.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 01:39 AM   #99
mfitterer1
Banned

I would prefer if you stay out of it, I had privately talked to the owners about the draft and how they wanted it done, and if you look at the poll that was taken it reflects just that. I went with what the MAJORITY of owners wanted with the drafta nd not with what the people that posted and complained about the most wanted.
Old 10-25-2003, 01:53 AM   #100
PurdueBrad
All Star Reserve

Quote:
I would prefer if you stay out of it, I had privately talked to the owners about the draft and how they wanted it done, and if you look at the poll that was taken it reflects just that. I went with what the MAJORITY of owners wanted with the drafta nd not with what the people that posted and complained about the most wanted.
I would probably give this a D+, perhaps a C-. Some elementary corrections:

I would prefer that (not 'if') you stay out of this situation (there is no antecedent for 'it') ; I have (tense correction) privately discussed the draft with the owners (less awkward) and our decision and poll reflect that. I went with what the majority (no reason for all caps, proper word selection should convey the message) preferred in regards to the draft (spelled correctly here as opposed to 'drafta nd' above) and not with the few dissenters (again, just much less awkward) .

By the way, I'm a bit curious as to why the sudden insertion of 'I' as the deciding factor in the league when you've consistently claimed to have a co-commish and have claimed, at least in your forum, to talk decisions over with another party (Cody, I believe). Also, in the referenced poll, how many of those votes did you cast yourself, just for public record?

Last edited by PurdueBrad; 10-25-2003 at 01:56 AM.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote