Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 02-28-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
landru22
Major Leagues

Saving Boxscores a Must for FHM3

The ability to save boxscores is a MUST for FHM3. The only way that I can do this now is to make a series of screen captures for each boxscore and then paste these captures together. It is a tedious process and because of that I do this for playoff games only, but I would like to have the ability to save ALL boxscores.

Thanks

PS: If anyone has any better ideas as to how to do this, please advise.
landru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:30 PM   #2
seven
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by landru22 View Post
The ability to save boxscores is a MUST for FHM3. The only way that I can do this now is to make a series of screen captures for each boxscore and then paste these captures together. It is a tedious process and because of that I do this for playoff games only, but I would like to have the ability to save ALL boxscores.

Thanks

PS: If anyone has any better ideas as to how to do this, please advise.
Hmmm... if you go to the schedule, you will see that each game that has been played has a "report" button. Clicking on that shows that game's box score. Did I miss something?
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:33 AM   #3
greenOak
Minors (Triple A)

Not sure if this is what OP meant, but I would to have the ability to export box scores to a file. I would also like the ability to export statistics and play by play data - something I suggested in the FHM survey.
greenOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:50 AM   #4
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenOak View Post
Not sure if this is what OP meant, but I would to have the ability to export box scores to a file. I would also like the ability to export statistics and play by play data - something I suggested in the FHM survey.
Which is a great spot to do so! Thank you!
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:45 PM   #5
GamerGoalie
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I suggested to be able to share stats and boxscores to social media.

I think it would be a good selling tool, as people would ask what game it was.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:39 PM   #6
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Slightly related to box scores.....I wish or hope there will be eventually a way via FHM or by someone making a mod that we will be able to see goal, assist and point streaks for players and at least an expanded record section where the longest goal/assist/point streaks are listed.

Another nice touch would be a cumulative box score for playoff series. I've always been fascinated by players in NHL history who put up INSANE numbers during a single playoff series like Jari Kurri did in the '85 Campbell Conference Final scoring 12 goals in 6 games. I also like seeing team totals both separate and combined for a playoff series. Hockeyreference.com has series totals listed for both teams and players from 1988 up to the present. Would be a real sweet addition for a future version of FHM, in my opinion.

Perhaps being able to export box scores would lead to someone making a mod to do just that.

Here's a sample of what hockeyreference.com does with playoff series' (1992 Patrick Division Pens/Caps recap):
Attached Images
scootermojo is offline   Reply With Quote