Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 05-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
Loeffle
Hall Of Famer

32 teams - 6 divisions - 162/166 games / with or without IL

Hei!

Could somone help me with a schedule?

AL East 5 teams
AL Central 6 teams
AL West 5 teams

NL East 5 teams
NL Central 6 teams
NL West 5 teams

Interleague is not a must, three or four game series are preferred.

Thanks in advance!

Andreas
Loeffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
gmo
Hall Of Famer

Here is one with interleague play, though interleague games are only against the corresponding division in the other league. So over multiple seasons teams would only play E-vs-E, C-vs-C, W-vs-W, and never E-vs-W, W-vs-C, C-vs-E. How many games against which opponents is in the notes at the top of the file.
gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:37 AM   #3
gmo
Hall Of Famer

This one does not have interleague play. See the notes at the top here also for info on how the games break down.
gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #4
Loeffle
Hall Of Famer

thanks a lot

that inter league solution is good to build up some rivalries
Loeffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
renojedi
Major Leagues

Every new OOTP, I take the MLB quickstart for that year and expand by two teams, one in the NL, one in the AL. I usually have the game generate the schedule but this year, I can't get it to generate a schedule that has interleague play. I have tried putting two teams in just the NL but that too doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong this year? I keep getting an error that says it can only generate a schedule with IL and unblananced off.

Assuming that it can;t be done this year, could I request a tweak to this thread's schedule to get 6 teams in the NL West, instead of the NL Central? I want to add Vancouver (NL West) and San Antonio (AL Central). The latter could also be AL West if that is required to make the schedule work.

162 games would be preferred as well.

Thanks!
renojedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojedi View Post
Every new OOTP, I take the MLB quickstart for that year and expand by two teams, one in the NL, one in the AL. I usually have the game generate the schedule but this year, I can't get it to generate a schedule that has interleague play. I have tried putting two teams in just the NL but that too doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong this year? I keep getting an error that says it can only generate a schedule with IL and unblananced off.

Assuming that it can;t be done this year, could I request a tweak to this thread's schedule to get 6 teams in the NL West, instead of the NL Central? I want to add Vancouver (NL West) and San Antonio (AL Central). The latter could also be AL West if that is required to make the schedule work.

162 games would be preferred as well.

Thanks!
Just do this:
Open the schedule in any text editor and change the element line (the second line in the schedule):
Change SL1 portion to SL1_D1_T5_D2_T6_D3_T5 and change SL2 portion to SL2_D1_T5_D2_T5_D3_T6
that should do it for you.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-16-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #7
renojedi
Major Leagues

Thanks. That worked. How do I schedule day games? I tried in the schedule editor in game and in the schedule file itself. They appear in the editor but don't stick when i look at the schedule from the team or league tab. Am I missing something?
renojedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #8
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojedi View Post
Thanks. That worked. How do I schedule day games? I tried in the schedule editor in game and in the schedule file itself. They appear in the editor but don't stick when i look at the schedule from the team or league tab. Am I missing something?
I believe you have to regenerate the schedule, but can't remember for sure as it's been a long while since I've ever done that..2009 I think..
I found it to much of a PITA to do it in game so I created a vlookup table in open office and used a random # generator formula to set the game times. Then I import that.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote