Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 02-08-2020, 05:16 PM   #1
SMGames
Bat Boy

Cant move player

Hi guys, maybe someone can help with this issue I'm having.

I'm trying to move a player from one R level team to another R level team, but I get a message saying cant move player because he does not match the rules for that (team/league).

I attached a screenshot and the 2 teams are in the screenshot trying to move from GSL to DSL I cant find any options that show the rules settings for these minor league teams, it doesnt seem to be age related as he is younger than some on the team I am trying to move him to.

Any insight would be appreciated!
Attached Images
SMGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 05:57 PM   #2
Situational_Lefty
Minors (Triple A)

Is the player you are sending to the DSL from the US? If so, that is more than likely the issue. Only players from the D.R, Venezuela, and other countries are allowed to play in the DSL.
Situational_Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:13 PM   #3
SMGames
Bat Boy

Yes, he is American, so that is the issue. Thanks much!

Now I see that league is the Dominican Summer League - I googled after reading your post, and it makes perfect sense, I was assuming it was a north american based league.

How can you tell I spend most of my time in ootp at the major league level? I mainly let my assistant GM and the minor league managers take care of the minors, I'm just starting to dig deeper into controlling more of my minors as well as the major team so I appreciate the help!
Old 02-08-2020, 07:15 PM   #4
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

if you want everyone to be eligible, you can change that rule. it's just a rookie league with a checkbox ticked somewhere differently than the other rookie leagues. (or winter league or whatever level it actually is in the dropdown for league structure etc.)
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:52 AM   #5
SMGames
Bat Boy

Ok thanks for that info - good to know! I think, for this league anyways I will keep it as is since it is a pure default 2019 start in challenge mode. But I will certainly keep this in mind for future leagues I create.

Thanks again for your input and help!

Kudos!