Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Corrected 2013 MLB Schedule 3/5/13

Here's the corrected MLB 2013 schedule. It's accurate as of 3-5-13.
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl major_league_ml_c_2013.lsdl (123.4 KB, 281 views)
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

Thanks!

(Also, if any of you are reading this and want a generic schedule in the style of 2013 MLB, this one is pretty good.)
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
mdthomp24
Minors (Single A)

I want to get the new schedule in my game. How do I do it on a Mac. OOTP13 also.
mdthomp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #4
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdthomp24 View Post
I want to get the new schedule in my game. How do I do it on a Mac. OOTP13 also.
You need to be in pre season. Go to the MLB league setup page and click edit league schedule. On that page on the bottom right click the Schedule button and select import from file. Navigate to where you save this schedule, select it and load it up.
That should do it. Good luck and enjoy
One more thing ...you need to move the Astros to the American lg. West for the schedule to work.

Last edited by Bigrod; 03-22-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #5
phightin
All Star Reserve

Just curious as to what was incorrect about the first version you posted? Was it only the Astros Rangers game? I've been using your old schedule for a while now and Im wondering how much it may have messed up my game? Just curious, thanks for the new one.
phightin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #6
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by phightin View Post
Just curious as to what was incorrect about the first version you posted? Was it only the Astros Rangers game? I've been using your old schedule for a while now and Im wondering how much it may have messed up my game? Just curious, thanks for the new one.
It was missing a few games. Particularly, texas - houston opening on the 31st of march as well as times weren't accurate. I also think I messed up team order in the NL central which caused those matchups to be incorrect. Now everything is correct.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #7
phightin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
It was missing a few games. Particularly, texas - houston opening on the 31st of march as well as times weren't accurate. I also think I messed up team order in the NL central which caused those matchups to be incorrect. Now everything is correct.
Interesting because I think I used your schedule, the incorrect one, and did not see any games missing outside of the march 31 texas houston one. I even ran an eval and everything was fine. I think the schedule rotated over in my league also and when running the eval report it seems fine now. What other games were missing outside of the houston texas one? I can live with the NL Central matchups not being right as long as they're still the right amount and they play 19 times etc. Maybe I used a different 2013 schedule on here but doubtful.

Thanks
Old 03-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #8
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by phightin View Post
Interesting because I think I used your schedule, the incorrect one, and did not see any games missing outside of the march 31 texas houston one. I even ran an eval and everything was fine. I think the schedule rotated over in my league also and when running the eval report it seems fine now. What other games were missing outside of the houston texas one? I can live with the NL Central matchups not being right as long as they're still the right amount and they play 19 times etc. Maybe I used a different 2013 schedule on here but doubtful.

Thanks
Don't think any other games were missing as I didn't check em all. All I can say is if it works and your happy with what you got. Go with it. I checked the schedules report grid and all teams do play 162 games. It show texas playing only 161 cause the grid will not show double headers. they show as only 1 game played not 2.
The report evaluation does show the grids missing double header game, so all is fine.
Also if the report evaluation page shows the correct # of div. games for each team, all is good.

Last edited by Bigrod; 03-23-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #9
phightin
All Star Reserve

Yea no problems and seems to be working fine so no issues on my end just wanted to make sure. The reason why I was pressing a bit was just because the previous schedule of yours that I've been using rotates teams each season, and I did not want to have to go back to a previous schedule that I already played if I didn't have to. I was wondering if you ever thought about making three seperate schedules using the 2013 MLB format but rotating the interleague divisions each team plays during the year. I would definitely be forever greatful if you did something like that. I'd do it myself but when it comes to schedules its usually over my head.

Thanks again.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #10
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Good to know your schedule is working as it should each year...as for actual rotating schedule...to be honest, I only post the schedules cause one of my many jobs is to do the game's schedules each year and since so, may as well release them here as well. I'm way to busy to do any extra stuff. Sorry.
I have created a schedule template one can use to create schedules, but I still need to come up with some good instructions on how to use it and I hate/am terrible at writing up stuff like that.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #11
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

My online league just finished spring training today and I tried to import this schedule into the database so that we could start the season on schedule until version 14 comes out on April 12. But the game says the schedule can only be imported during the offseason and preseason. I thought spring training was still the preseason? Is there any way I can import this schedule to use so my league doesn't have to wait until April 12 to have a true MLB schedule?

Thanks.
OBSL Commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #12
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBSL Commish View Post
My online league just finished spring training today and I tried to import this schedule into the database so that we could start the season on schedule until version 14 comes out on April 12. But the game says the schedule can only be imported during the offseason and preseason. I thought spring training was still the preseason? Is there any way I can import this schedule to use so my league doesn't have to wait until April 12 to have a true MLB schedule?

Thanks.
Can't remember whether spring training is considered preseason or not, but if it is, I think the keyword in your case is that spring training has ended. Once ended you can't import schedules. Sorry
Old 03-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #13
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

If I manually add a few more ST games for tomorrow, do you think I can import the schedule then and go back and delete the manually added games?
Old 03-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #14
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
If I manually add a few more ST games for tomorrow, do you think I can import the schedule then and go back and delete the manually added games?
Good thought, never tried it, but you never know.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #15
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

Nah, that didn't work. Looks like we're waiting until the 12th. Thanks, BigRod.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #16
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Nah, that didn't work. Looks like we're waiting until the 12th. Thanks, BigRod.
Your welcome...you could always manually edit it if you don't want to wait. I'm just not sure how much work it would be..
Check your pms..

Last edited by Bigrod; 03-25-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:28 PM   #17
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

Yeah I started that, got about three days in after 20 minutes' work, and decided to go another route. I have asked the GMs in my league if anyone has a database from this past weekend or even further back. I'll just download the earlier database, import the revised schedule, and then re-sim the last few days of spring training.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #18
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

Here you go, Bigrod. Thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl schedule_OBSL.lsdl (146.4 KB, 88 views)
Old 03-26-2013, 11:27 PM   #19
mdthomp24
Minors (Single A)

I seem to be missing a step somewhere. Do I need to convert the file to some other format before I can save it and put it in my game? Can anyone make it into a zip file so i can easily place it in?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. Not sure how to convert a .lsdl file.
mdthomp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #20
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdthomp24 View Post
I seem to be missing a step somewhere. Do I need to convert the file to some other format before I can save it and put it in my game? Can anyone make it into a zip file so i can easily place it in?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. Not sure how to convert a .lsdl file.
No inconvenience and no conversion at all. Just save it to your schedules folder and then import it and you should be all set. If you still have problems, ask away

Last edited by Bigrod; 03-26-2013 at 11:49 PM.