Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 12-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

2013 schedule for MLB

GMO did a great job on his schedules...THIS is the format they should use starting in 2013...

#
# 30 team schedule, 162 games
# Designed for the following configuration:
# 2 subleagues, each with 3 divisions, each with 5 teams
#
#
# 12-15 games against 4 other teams in division (4-8H/4-8A)
# 6 games against 10 other teams in subleague (3H/3A)
# 3 games against 14 teams in other subleague (3H or 3A)
# 6 games against 1 remaining team in other subleague (3H/3A) (arch-rivals)
#
#
# Because of odd number of teams in subleagues
# interleague games required at all times
#
# No homestands or roadtrips longer than 14 games
# No team plays more than 20 straight days without an offday
#
#
#
# Season begins first Monday on or after April 1st
# Season thus ends late September/early October
# All-Star Game set for first Tuesday on or after July 9th
#
Attached FilesILY_BGN_G162_SL1_D1_T5_D2_T5_D3_T5_SL2_D1_T5_D2_T5 _D3_T5_C_e1_gmo.zip

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
rjl518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Is that 48 interleague games? That's not likely to be the schedule of choice. I thought I read somewhere that interleague play would be minimized. Something like 16 games, 3H or A against 4 teams in one division of the other league plus 4 (2H 2A) against the 5th team.

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

i know it seems like a lot of interleague games...but they did say that every team should be on the schedule from now on.

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3
Old 12-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
metsgl
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl518 View Post
i know it seems like a lot of interleague games...but they did say that every team should be on the schedule from now on.
I don't remember them saying that. Also why would they eliminate divisional games. The most important thing is that everyone plays 18+ games against divisional teams not play every team in the other league.
metsgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
RJ Does yopur schedule have it set that for the 6 arch rival games it will be White Sox vs Cubs, Cards vs Royals, etc?
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #6
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagofan76 View Post
RJ Does yopur schedule have it set that for the 6 arch rival games it will be White Sox vs Cubs, Cards vs Royals, etc?
no sir...this schedule was created by GMO and i just downloaded it and use it in my baseball seasons. However...i do go throught the schedule before the season starts and check which interleague teams are playing each other six times...

after a little work...i make sure they play their rivals six games and the rest of the interleague games three times...

Old 12-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #7
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsgl View Post
I don't remember them saying that. Also why would they eliminate divisional games. The most important thing is that everyone plays 18+ games against divisional teams not play every team in the other league.
ill be very honest...i dont remember where i read that information...but it is a possibility that i could be very wrong...

but IMO this is the schedule i like...you will play every team in both leagues at least once and your interleague rivals twice.

I like divisional games as much as any one else...i just like to see a well rounded schedule where you play everyone and see how well u fare against some of the better and worse teams in the league

Old 04-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #8
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

This is the schedule i intend to use starting the 2013 season when i get in there. If GMO is still doing schedules, can u make some extras of these with rotating opponenets, or can someone?

Old 04-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

never mind the game does it automatically

Old 04-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #10
Khan
All Star Reserve

There's another schedule by gmo which is probably closer to reality. Probably not quite right either, but the interleague is closer to current levels.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post2668555

Last edited by Khan; 04-22-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Khan is offline   Reply With Quote