Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 08-19-2015, 04:46 PM   #1
JohnDoe
Bat Boy

Where can I find the 2014 all-in-one mod

I'm an owner of OOTP 15, and IIRC the all-in-one mod that went with that version was the 2014 version. I've tried the ootpmods.com server, but the only mod I can find is the 2015 AIO. The latter has failed to download three times, with things going pear-shaped around 26% or 27% of the file, so it would seem I do need the 2014 mod. Does anyone know where I might find it?

EDIT: If anyone knows of someplace I could find a download link outside the add-on central, that works too.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-19-2015 at 05:09 PM.
JohnDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:20 PM   #2
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Have you tried downloading it from within OOTP15? From the intro screen at the bottom there is a link to Add-Ons Central and the 2014 is the only AIO mod listed there... The 2015 AIO is only listed under OOTP16 in Add-Ons Central for it is not compatible with version 15... I just tried downloading it and had no problems at all...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:55 AM   #3
JohnDoe
Bat Boy

Actually, that's the issue I was having-the 2014 all-in-one mod wasn't appearing in the add-ons central.

I managed to find it, but I'm having the same download issues I was having with the 2015 mod-haven't gotten past 30% or so without the download failing. So if anyone knows of a way to download the 2014 AIO mod anywhere besides the add-ons central, please let me know.
JohnDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:17 AM   #4
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
Actually, that's the issue I was having-the 2014 all-in-one mod wasn't appearing in the add-ons central.

I managed to find it, but I'm having the same download issues I was having with the 2015 mod-haven't gotten past 30% or so without the download failing. So if anyone knows of a way to download the 2014 AIO mod anywhere besides the add-ons central, please let me know.
I think this is the one you are looking for.

ootpmods.com/mods/2014_AIO_Mod_v3.tgz

Was once Head Cheese of Corporate League Baseball
jazzrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:02 PM   #5
TreCool883
Bat Boy

Noob here...playing OOTP 15

I was able to download the 2014 All-In-One Mod (thank you for the link!) and placed it in my download folder on my Mac, but unsure how to install it within the game. It does not come up as an available add-on since it was not dowloaded from a server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been battling this for the past week; just want to play the game!
TreCool883 is offline   Reply With Quote