Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support Do you have a copy of OOTP Baseball 2006? Are you in need of help and assistance in running the game or do you have errors that you need help in resolving? This is your place!

Old 08-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
MrWorkrate
All Star Starter

Feeder league seasons not flipping

I've got a league that I'm running and it's using college and high school feeders. For whatever reason, it appears that the college league never ended up having their playoffs - the regular season just ended. Since it was a feeder, no one was really paying attention to it.

Fast forward to January the following year (we draft in March) and there hasn't been a draft eligible list released (we're set for 75 days before the draft). I check out the college league and it's still (apparently) waiting for the playoffs to start. I can't figure out (outside of manually scheduling a playoff game) how to have it advance to the following season. This is also the case for the high school league, which has no playoffs. I don't know if this was a result of the league going from version 9 to 10, but that is possible. However, I didn't transfer over the league until after the main league's postseason, which was six months after the feeder leagues would have ended.

As it stands, the league is at January 21st, 2012. High school league ended April 14th, 2011, College league ended April 25th, 2011 with playoffs to start April 27th, 2011. I attempted to switch the college league to "no playoffs" in an attempt to have it move on but that has not worked, and hasn't worked for the high school league (which had no playoffs to begin with).
Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
MrWorkrate
All Star Starter

Follow up on this -

The draft pool produced. That isn't the issue now. Both the high school and college leagues still aren't flipping though.

In the process, schedules may have been regenerated. There is no "special" schedule that was being used; this was a generic 50 game schedule for college, 2 leagues, 2 divisions per league, 7 teams per divison, custom playoffs (4 rounds, divison winners and 6 wildcards); 40 game schedule for high school, 2 leagues, 2 divisions per league, 6 teams per divison, traditional 2 round playoffs.

All regular season games have been played. All college teams have 50 games played, all high school teams have 40 games played.