Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2019, 12:25 AM   #21
bchevy
Minors (Triple A)

Lastly, here's the Stockade.

Name:  salina_stockade_0002a2_000000.png
Views: 813
Size:  29.7 KBName:  salina_stockade_small.png
Views: 783
Size:  19.5 KB

Name:  caps_salina_stockade.png
Views: 749
Size:  175.6 KBName:  jerseys_salina_stockade.png
Views: 776
Size:  174.3 KB
Old 04-16-2019, 12:43 AM   #22
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Also need ballcaps and jerseys for Sonoma Stompers
PSUColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:15 AM   #23
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Also need Trinidad triggers jerseys and caps
Old 04-16-2019, 01:23 AM   #24
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Need uniforms for Wasco reserves.
Old 04-16-2019, 01:26 AM   #25
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Need Jerseys for white sands pupfish
Old 04-16-2019, 03:11 PM   #26
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Trinidad Triggers

Trinidad Triggers
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #27
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

We also need new uniforms for Lotte Giants
Old 04-16-2019, 03:14 PM   #28
Lawn Loaf
Banned

White Sands Pupfish

White Sands Pupfish
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 04-16-2019, 03:15 PM   #29
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

also for kiwoom heroes
Old 04-16-2019, 11:38 PM   #30
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Abilene Prairie Dogs

PSU COLONEL:

Hall of Famer contribute these to your all in one!

Now my beef with you "hall of famer" guys: You contribute a lot of posts with no substance, rack up the posts, and anyone who comes across your posts may assume you are some kind of OOTP sage. Regardless your lack of creative substance can be confirmed with a basic history search.

PSU colonel, instead of requesting all these mods, how about you contribute to what is missing? The jersey creator tools that are free and idiot proof beckon!

I don't give a hoot what your defense is. I am so sick of all the users of OOTP who only request, yet never offer anything of a useful purpose.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 04-17-2019, 12:31 AM   #31
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Loaf View Post
PSU COLONEL:

Hall of Famer contribute these to your all in one!

Now my beef with you "hall of famer" guys: You contribute a lot of posts with no substance, rack up the posts, and anyone who comes across your posts may assume you are some kind of OOTP sage. Regardless your lack of creative substance can be confirmed with a basic history search.

PSU colonel, instead of requesting all these mods, how about you contribute to what is missing? The jersey creator tools that are free and idiot proof beckon!

I don't give a hoot what your defense is. I am so sick of all the users of OOTP who only request, yet never offer anything of a useful purpose.

Last edited by PSUColonel; 04-17-2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:47 AM   #32
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Close it and prove me right? Or is PSU Colonel PSU snowflake?

Prove me wrong? Nah, too much work, or can not be done....

C'mon man, give me some kind of contribution other than your hot wind!

Go ahead and close it and prove me right!

Show me your creation contributions and I'll shut up and admit my error, hell I'll even say I'm sorry for calling you out.

Or just close the thread, and be safe and play the fool.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:01 AM   #33
Mat
All Star Reserve

PSU, do not listen to him. You contribute plenty.

He is just pissed there is no interest in high school mods.
Mat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:20 AM   #34
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Loaf View Post
Close it and prove me right? Or is PSU Colonel PSU snowflake?

Prove me wrong? Nah, too much work, or can not be done....

C'mon man, give me some kind of contribution other than your hot wind!

Go ahead and close it and prove me right!

Show me your creation contributions and I'll shut up and admit my error, hell I'll even say I'm sorry for calling you out.

Or just close the thread, and be safe and play the fool.
This is completely uncalled for and absolutely deserving of a warning. Out of respect for your incredible work the HS jerseys, which I love and greatly appreciate, I won't give that, but please don't do this sort of thing again.

PSU contributes a great deal on the beta team and has done a ton of work of putting logos up in the past as well, but much of what's he's done is on the beta forums, and not accessible to general posters.

Plus for a project like this, organizing things and posting what needs to be made is actually one of the biggest needs, not just making things. Getting an AIO made is a real need, and the biggest lack is not a lack of modders, but of someone to organize and compile.

Regardless, even if that wasn't the case, and he hadn't contributed anything these sort of attacks are unacceptable. If people can only request things and not make them themselves, they still have the right to do that without being called out for it as long as they are not rude or impolite in doing so.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 04-17-2019 at 08:21 AM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:26 AM   #35
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Mexican League Needs:

caps and jerseys for Dos Laredos Tecolotes

caps, jerseys and secondary logo for Durango Generales.

Caps and Jerseys for Mexico Diablo Rojos.

Quintana Roo Tigres....just jerseys

Last edited by PSUColonel; 04-17-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:31 AM   #36
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
This is completely uncalled for and absolutely deserving of a warning. Out of respect for your incredible work the HS jerseys, which I love and greatly appreciate, I won't give that, but please don't do this sort of thing again.

PSU contributes a great deal on the beta team and has done a ton of work of putting logos up in the past as well, but much of what's he's done is on the beta forums, and not accessible to general posters.

Plus for a project like this, organizing things and posting what needs to be made is actually one of the biggest needs, not just making things. Getting an AIO made is a real need, and the biggest lack is not a lack of modders, but of someone to organize and compile.

Regardless, even if that wasn't the case, and he hadn't contributed anything these sort of attacks are unacceptable. If people can only request things and not make them themselves, they still have the right to do that without being called out for it as long as they are not rude or impolite in doing so.

This project needs to be a team effort. I am also a Mac user, so I don't have the luxury of having a standalone jersey and ball cap maker. I realize there are some web based ones, but I am also in the process of setting up and entire world with all the leagues available and going through each one to see what is missing and what needs to be either created or supplied. I was originally providing logos for this project because that is what the team leader at the time wanted me to do....not he has moved on to another project, and this has sort of fell on my lap...so I need peoples' help to try and get this project completed sooner rather than later. I think people want this, and I am trying not to let this linger any more than in has for the past few years....so if I'm curt...I apologize...so pretty please, with sugar on top

Last edited by PSUColonel; 04-17-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:43 AM   #37
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Well said, Lukas. Thank you for sticking up for many of us who may not be sure that they can make certain things here with sufficient enough levels of quality for the relevant items. I can do at least some things, at times, for sure, but usually would have to have a base template to work with, I think, to do better work on them.

I used various provided templates when I designed items for the virtual world I was part of for years before it closed in 2016, and that helped a lot. But I don't apparently have that ability here, it seems, or at least not when it comes to caps and jerseys, unfortunately. If I were able to use templates for caps and jerseys here, and fill them as needed and desired, then I think people would be very surprised with what God and I could turn out here.

I do not make windbag posts, although I freely admit I can often be frustratingly quite verbose at times. I do not seek fame here, and just because I may have a lot of posts, of various kinds, that does not mean I'm posting just for my own ego here. For I'm definitely not doing so at all here. I post when I feel the need to post, and I have often thanked people here, even for items I didn't even request. I have also tried to help at times, even if I don't feel I have certain skills like others do here.

Just wanted to get some things off my proverbial chest here, so to speak. That's all. Thank you for your time, everyone. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 04-17-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:52 AM   #38
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

I have a ton of stuff organized that I have collected on an external drive up until 19 came out. Logos, league logos, caps, jerseys, etc.

This is all real and fictional. Might be helpful at some point to organize and upload it.
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #39
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt View Post
I have a ton of stuff organized that I have collected on an external drive up until 19 came out. Logos, league logos, caps, jerseys, etc.

This is all real and fictional. Might be helpful at some point to organize and upload it.
I think I have most of the real stuff you are talking about. There are a few links above to what I have. What seems to be mostly missing are the newer or rebranded teams since then. These teams are in both independent and international leagues.

That's why I am asking for peoples' help...to get everything updated. I have done most all logos...there may be just a few circumstances where the secondary logo is beyond my graphic skill level.

We Need the most help on caps and jerseys.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:32 AM   #40
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUColonel View Post
I think I have most of the real stuff you are talking about. There are a few links above to what I have. What seems to be mostly missing are the newer or rebranded teams since then. These teams are in both independent and international leagues.

That's why I am asking for peoples' help...to get everything updated. I have done most all logos...there may be just a few circumstances where the secondary logo is beyond my graphic skill level.

We Need the most help on caps and jerseys.
Minus the color codes, I do have the complete European set with some of it remastered. It looks like I have every logo in the 2019 game excluding any updated logos for the 2019 season that we have not posted here.
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote