Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 04-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #1
Pinetarpress
Major Leagues

Looking for advice on how to start 1976

I was a dedicated DMB player and would re-play every fame of seasons with every team...would take a long time but I just enjoy sitting down and controlling all the teams

Can this be done in OOTP? Can I play every game if I want

I also am a huge minor league baseball fan with a large collection of minor league baseball cards so I would love to have real MILB rosters and eventually add my cards to those players profiles

...is there a way or get correct minor league rosters, team names...

I also saw where u can use baseball ref ID to add players...is there a specific spreadsheet I could take on to do some of these myself and easily add to the game?

Is there a face pack you all recommend for both of these endeavors?

I also notice on the great face packs in the MODS section that people like them to be larger pics...what do people do with those pics? I have read many threads here but after awhile I just can't specifically answer my own questions

Last question,,.what is the best stadium download?

Thanks ahead of time
Pinetarpress is offline   Reply With Quote