Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 01-31-2014, 05:37 AM   #1
Grim.Reaper
Bat Boy

Congratulations and helping

Although it will be hard to wait until 2015 to see this game, I am very excited about it and wish you the best of luck!

Just curious, will you be recruiting for help in testing and other capacities? If so, is there a way for us to apply to help?

Thanks?
Old 01-31-2014, 05:38 AM   #2
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

At the moment we're pretty much set. But, anyone who contribues in this forum in a productive and creative way may qualify to join the BTS beta team later
Old 01-31-2014, 05:41 AM   #3
Grim.Reaper
Bat Boy

Sounds good and thanks for the quick reply.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:57 AM   #4
bimper
Bat Boy

Assistance

Awesome news-

Please let me know if I can be of assistance -testing - QA.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:59 AM   #5
sully1971
Bat Boy

Would love to beta test if you need any american's familiar with competing titles (since about 1998 i have played multiple FOF titles, as well as total pro football, and some others, as well). I also have a few versions of OOTP for comparison, as well. just sayin'
Old 01-31-2014, 08:02 AM   #6
RPage
Minors (Single A)

I have been looking for an American Football version of OOTP for several years. This news makes my day. I would also love to help in any capacity that I can.

Thanks guys for the great idea !!!!

"Don't worry about your seeing eye dog back here ump. I fed and watered him for you."
Old 01-31-2014, 08:51 AM   #7
deanver
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim.Reaper View Post
Although it will be hard to wait until 2015 to see this game, I am very excited about it and wish you the best of luck!

Just curious, will you be recruiting for help in testing and other capacities? If so, is there a way for us to apply to help?

Thanks?

From what I read, it looks like the Beta will be ready in about a year. I'm sure they'll announce something closer to that.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:10 AM   #8
Cryomaniac
Hall Of Famer

I wont take part in a closed beta, for reasons I've explained before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomaniac View Post
Of course because I'm not on the beta team (and never will be, because I'm not really committed enough and I like the freedom of not knowing stuff I can't reveal*, if that makes sense) I'll never know if it's easy or not, but as a programmer, it perhaps should be.

*i/e I'm terrible with secrets, probably why I advocate open source software too much lol.
But what I will do is the same as I do for OOTP, that is post suggestions and ask potentially awkward questions