Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 11:53 PM   #141
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 16/01

A pack of 1940s Connecticut Heavyweights, that have been posted to the board in the last week or so by CONN Chris, has been posted for donwload on Cornerwork.com. The pack can be found in the Fighterpack section of the Downloads page.

Cheers,
Mark

Last edited by Gunsmoke; 01-15-2005 at 11:55 PM.
Gunsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 05:33 AM   #142
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 22/01

Guys,

The Pre 1945 British Empire/Commonwealth Title pack created by DJDay has been made available for download at Cornerwork.com. The pack includes all the fighters who fought for the Commonwealth title prior to 1945. The pack can be found in the Fighterpack section on the Downloads page.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 01-22-2005, 09:29 AM   #143
bear
Global Moderator

Thanks for the quick work.

Bear
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 01:19 AM   #144
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 28/01

Big Update today with 3 new fighterpacks available for download.

The first pack is the Jimmy Barry Career Replay pack which contains all the opponents of the 19th century Bantamweight. This pack was created by DJDay.

The second pack a fourth pack of 1920s and 30s Heavyweights rated by LeeSkye containing 79 fighters of the period.

And finally a monster pack of 358 fighter files and photos from the Photos without files thread on the OOTP Developments message board and compiled by Conn_Chris.

All of these packs can be found in the Fighterpacks section on the Downloads page.

Mark
Old 01-31-2005, 12:05 PM   #145
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Mark, thank you for posting the article on Bonavena - it is always fun to recall the "just off broadway" heavies.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:27 AM   #146
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 01/02

Two more fighterpacks are now on the site for downloading.

The first is 41 Heavyweights from the 1980s, rated and compiled by Vistaman.

The second pack is a career replay pack containing all the opponents of Don Jordan, rated by David Myers.

Both packs can be found in the Fighterpack section on the Downloads page.

Mark
Old 02-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #147
bdennis2
Minors (Triple A)

Vistaman 41 heavys download ok but winzip doesn't work thought maybe zip file was broke but download Vistaman 80's heavys they worked ok. Bill
bdennis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 06:03 PM   #148
bear
Global Moderator

I just encoutered the same problem. The file won't uzip. I get an error message about an archive and have no idea about it.

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdennis2
Vistaman 41 heavys download ok but winzip doesn't work thought maybe zip file was broke but download Vistaman 80's heavys they worked ok. Bill
Old 02-01-2005, 06:40 PM   #149
bdennis2
Minors (Triple A)

same message that i get. the other file loaded to day works ok.

bill
bdennis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 01:12 AM   #150
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

It is fixed now, so re-download and you should be ok. Thanks for informing me of the problem.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 02-04-2005, 01:11 AM   #151
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 04/02

Three more fighterpacks available for download today.

The first two are career replay packs created by DJDay, the first covering the career of lightweight champion Jack McAuliffe and the second the career of middleweight Nonpareil Jack Dempsey.

Also uploaded today was the second pack of fighters and photos compiled by Conn Chris from the Photos without Files thread on the OOTP Developments message boards

All of these packs can be found in the Fighterpacks section on the Downloads page.

Mark
Old 02-08-2005, 01:20 AM   #152
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 08/02

The third pack collected from the Photos without Photos thread from the OOTP Developments message boards containing both fighters and their photos compiled by Conn Chris.

The pack is available in the Fighterpacks section on the Downloads page.

Mark
Old 02-09-2005, 01:18 AM   #153
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 09/02

The career replay pack for 19th century fighter Paddy Duffy, created by DJDay, is now available for download from the Fighterpacks section on the Downloads page.

Mark
Old 02-12-2005, 05:30 PM   #154
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 13/02

Today two new files were added for download.

The first is the fourth fighterpack from the Photos Without Files Thread on the OOTP Message boards, compiled by Conn Chris, containing 151 fighters and their photos. This pack can be downloaded from the Fighterpacks section on the Downloads page.

The second file is a word document that I wrote detailing the process I use to adjust fighters when they move weight divisions. This document can be downloaded from the Miscellaneous section on the Downloads page.

Mark
Old 02-12-2005, 05:43 PM   #155
mh2365
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (101)
Good Mark I got tired of bumping it and it's the best anyone has come up with, it seemed to work fine in my universe. Now the real question is do I use it when I get to Jr. weights or only when they go up a full weight?

Considering I'm only in 1907, I have lots of time to ponder that question. Keep up the good work Mark you maintain an excellent site for all of us.
mh2365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #156
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

I think it really comes down to personal choice. Me I don't believe that moving from Lightweight to Jr Welter makes that much difference. You however might feel that Mayweather Jr as a Jr Welter is significantly different from his days as a LW. The only time I'll probably introduce weight adjustments for in between divisions, like I said in the document, is in the age of the Super heavies if a fighter moves from LHW to CW to HW.

Mark
Old 02-12-2005, 08:47 PM   #157
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Mark:

Now that I have been clued into who Jim Amato is by your posts over at Cornerwork I seem to run into his material all the time. Last week when I was looking for information on Sonny Horne to rate him, I stumbled across what looked like a letter to the editor about him that was posted by Jim in a small gazette type paper in or around Horne's Ohio home town.

Also, now that I know who he is, I think I have bumped into his blurbs and articles all over the place for years without ever taking notice of his name. I realy enjoy those bits that you post.

Christopher
Old 02-13-2005, 01:48 AM   #158
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Yeah Jim is everywhere on the net and is very prolific. I'm very pleased whenever I see one of his stories in my inbox as they are a welcome addition to the site.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:24 PM   #159
bear
Global Moderator

Chris
Jim lives in Ohio and is actively interested in Ohio boxers and Ohio boxing history.

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONN CHRIS
Mark:

Now that I have been clued into who Jim Amato is by your posts over at Cornerwork I seem to run into his material all the time. Last week when I was looking for information on Sonny Horne to rate him, I stumbled across what looked like a letter to the editor about him that was posted by Jim in a small gazette type paper in or around Horne's Ohio home town.

Also, now that I know who he is, I think I have bumped into his blurbs and articles all over the place for years without ever taking notice of his name. I realy enjoy those bits that you post.

Christopher
Old 02-20-2005, 12:42 AM   #160
Gunsmoke
All Star Starter

Update 20/02

The fifth pack from the Photos Without Files Thread from the OOTP Development message boards, containing fighter files and photos is available for download. This pack, compiled by Conn Chris, can be found in the Fighterpack section on the Downloads page.

Mark