Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #81
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilHand View Post
I'm brand new to OOTP. I'm really excited to get started with the game, but I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm sure I'm just missing something simple, but I don't see my question answered in this thread so I'm going to ask and accept that it's likely a newb issue.

I've downloaded and installed the all in one pack. The file is the right size and I didn't get any error messages while installing. That said, when I start a new game and try to load the database, the only database I'm allowed to use is the default one. The option to load another database is grayed out.

So how do I get the pack to load in a new game? On the offhand chance that the database was automatically loading I went into a league and looked at the player database, but found it was almost all fictional players. Mariano Rivera was there, and was a 5 star closer, but I couldn't find another name that I recognized, so that may have been a ridiculous coincidence.

Regardless, thank you for all the work that has gone into this mod. It's a great achievement that it even exists in the first place.
I think your confused and so am I to be honest.... No problem....I or someone will help you figure it out..
There's no database in the all-in-one mod..so you need to explain further as to what you mean by Database. Are you calling the all-in-one a database or are you referring to the Spritze or Gambo database.???

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-09-2014 at 01:41 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #82
EvilHand
Bat Boy

I'm probably just using the wrong terminology. I downloaded and installed the mod as I would like to start a game with rosters that are as up to date and real as possible. When I start a new game and look at the player pool, it's still all fictional players.

So my question is, how do I activate the rosters from the all in one mod? Or am I misunderstanding what the all in one mod does?
EvilHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:15 AM   #83
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilHand View Post
I'm probably just using the wrong terminology. I downloaded and installed the mod as I would like to start a game with rosters that are as up to date and real as possible. When I start a new game and look at the player pool, it's still all fictional players.

So my question is, how do I activate the rosters from the all in one mod? Or am I misunderstanding what the all in one mod does?
The all in one is mostly graphics (ballpark pics, real player pics, logos, uniforms, etc. It doesn't have anything to do with rosters.
If you start a new quickstart game you should be getting the opening day rosters...not fictional players.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:53 PM   #84
Bamilus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I have a question regarding the 2014 All in One Mod. It has the real pictures for the appropriate players but sometimes the previews (the small photos if youre looking at the league stats page or what not) reverts back to a facegen but if I click the player I see a photo. This is annoying, seems to happen randomly, and I don't know how to fix it. Any help? Thanks
Bamilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:26 PM   #85
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamilus View Post
I have a question regarding the 2014 All in One Mod. It has the real pictures for the appropriate players but sometimes the previews (the small photos if youre looking at the league stats page or what not) reverts back to a facegen but if I click the player I see a photo. This is annoying, seems to happen randomly, and I don't know how to fix it. Any help? Thanks
You can set ootp to use only photos or only facegens or use both like when there is no facegen for a player then the player photo shows up if here is one. There I think is a setting in the preference the area you go to enter the licensing key I think there is a tab there for facegen and photos but I know in the game settings in the photo tab area like second tab I think anyways in there u can tell it to only use facegens or only use photos

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:40 PM   #86
Bamilus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadeathdealer View Post
You can set ootp to use only photos or only facegens or use both like when there is no facegen for a player then the player photo shows up if here is one. There I think is a setting in the preference the area you go to enter the licensing key I think there is a tab there for facegen and photos but I know in the game settings in the photo tab area like second tab I think anyways in there u can tell it to only use facegens or only use photos
I have my settings set to do that. My problem is, for example, I click on Hanley Ramirez and it shows his real picture. But randomly it turned his "preview" picture (for a lack of a better term, the tiny box picture thats shown on the league stat leader screen, players of the day screen, etc.) it shows some white guy with a facegen. Cliff Lee and Johnny Cueto both have this issue as well where their preview is a facegen but when I click on them it shows a photo. I've found no way to fix this and want to know if there is a way or if this is a bug because I have my settings to use photos. Thanks for the help I'll keep seeing if I can find a fix. Because I want it to use only photos when they are available and otherwise use Facegen.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:43 PM   #87
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have my settings set to do that. My problem is, for example, I click on Hanley Ramirez and it shows his real picture. But randomly it turned his "preview" picture (for a lack of a better term, the tiny box picture thats shown on the league stat leader screen, players of the day screen, etc.) it shows some white guy with a facegen. Cliff Lee and Johnny Cueto both have this issue as well where their preview is a facegen but when I click on them it shows a photo. I've found no way to fix this and want to know if there is a way or if this is a bug because I have my settings to use photos. Thanks for the help I'll keep seeing if I can find a fix. Because I want it to use only photos when they are available and otherwise use Facegen.
Ill have a look tomorrow , and with the 2014 aio ur using in ootp 15 correct.

I am currently busy helping cooking and getting easter baskets ready for tomorrow

Leagues

OOTP

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

DDSCF

Old 04-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #88
Bamilus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Ill have a look tomorrow , and with the 2014 aio ur using in ootp 15 correct.

I am currently busy helping cooking and getting easter baskets ready for tomorrow
Correct. Thank you so much and happy easter!
Old 04-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #89
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Correct. Thank you so much and happy easter!
No problems and happy easter to u to

Leagues

OOTP

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

DDSCF

Old 04-20-2014, 06:15 PM   #90
diamondparoxysm
Minors (Single A)

all-in one 2013

What do i do after i download the 2013 all-in one thing? I'm on a mac btw.
diamondparoxysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:44 PM   #91
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Sorry guys I've been out of it s bit last few days got 103 degree temp and rising . But have forgot about having a look at things

Leagues

OOTP

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

DDSCF

Old 04-22-2014, 07:23 PM   #92
Bamilus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Sorry guys I've been out of it s bit last few days got 103 degree temp and rising . But have forgot about having a look at things
No worries!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:36 AM   #93
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Don't waste your time on the photos thingy...it's nothing to do with the mod or settings...It's a bug in ootp15 and gonna stay that way till I can convince Andreas to look at it..as more and more folks are having this problem..
He needs to manually copy all the pics in his saved game's news\html\images\profile_pictures folder to the person_pictures folders..then restart ootp for them to work..
OOtp is supposed to place the pics there automatically but it's not doing it..that's the bug.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:11 PM   #94
Bamilus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Don't waste your time on the photos thingy...it's nothing to do with the mod or settings...It's a bug in ootp15 and gonna stay that way till I can convince Andreas to look at it..as more and more folks are having this problem..
He needs to manually copy all the pics in his saved game's news\html\images\profile_pictures folder to the person_pictures folders..then restart ootp for them to work..
OOtp is supposed to place the pics there automatically but it's not doing it..that's the bug.
Thanks for following up on this, I was convinced it was a bug.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:16 PM   #95
cf97ab
Bat Boy

Angry 2014 all-in-one file missing

Where can I download the file now?

Get the following error message when I try and reload:

ADDONS_DIALOG::install_file - could not find source file
cf97ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:49 PM   #96
pete66
Bat Boy

2014 AIO installation on Mac

Hi
I've just purchased OOTP15 from the Apple Store (I know it's not the latest version...!). I downloaded the All-In-One mod and installed it ok, restarted the game and created a new quick start game (tried a new 'standard game' too), but still seem to have all the old team names, logos etc. I've had a look in the folder using 'open target folder'...when I look in the 'logos' folder for example, I can't see any major league teams - just teams like 'Adelaide Bite' and 'Yucatan Leones'. Am I missing something?

!!Apologies - ignore this - I had downloaded the wrong mod!!

Last edited by pete66; 06-02-2015 at 01:48 PM.
pete66 is offline   Reply With Quote