Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods

Old 02-10-2005, 01:32 AM   #81
Spanky
Major Leagues

Legends League Update - Feb 2005

Legends League Update - Feb 2005

Hello everybody, its been a long time since my last visit here to the forum.
Even though I have been very busy with real work and also on updating the Legends League, I've have not forgotten my friends in the OOTP community.

In case your interested, here is a new link to where I have stashed the most recent copy of the final version of the Legends League. I have eliminated all duplicate players and have added the best players up to 2004. This means the database of players is from 1900 to 2004. You won't find a more comprehensive league of players all in one place than here on my new website: Farmers Gold Coast League

When you bring up the FarmersGCL webpage, look over to the left and you will see a link that says: "Download All League Files." Click on it and you'll be in business.

The files are in a zip file labeled: FarmGCL2005L and the league ratings are locked. I do have a duplicate unlocked version as well but they will have to stay on ice until I can find a way to post them.

Before you leave the webpage, please sign our GUESTBOOK. You will find it by looking over to the far right until you see a link that says "Misc." When you point your mouse over the link a windown will open and you will see the actual link to the GuestBook. Click on it to enter our GuestBook Pages. You may have to click on a couple of the links first before you can activate the link to sign our Book. We would love to hear from you and read your thoughts about the FGCL. We are also starting a new on-line league soon and invite you to sign up and play. If your interested, go back to the FarmGCL webpage, click on "Misc" again and choose "Forum." In the Forum, click on "Introduction" and you can read a little about our league and what we're up to doing. Keep in mind that everything we need to do or say is not yet posted as we're just starting out - finally!

About this update: There are the same 36 teams in the league but I have made many roster changes along the way. I believe the league is more competitive than ever. Of course, you can easily create your own teams and league from all the thousands of players I have included. The league comes complete with many stadiums which were provided to the community by Teflon, Henry, & Blueturf. To each of them the Legends League gives a big "thumbs up" and many "thanks."
Of course, I could not overlook or thank enough Markus for his great work and enthusiasm for an american sport we all love and cherish. He has done a "fantastic" job in creating OOTP and has been a life savior in helping me bring my own "giant" league into creation. The Farmers Legends League has been under construction, on and off, for nearly three years. So, you can be sure there is alot of fun here. I realize that many of you want to see a league comprised of the "All-Time" greatest team lineups. Well, you can make them here if I don't someday beat you to it. However, I'm in no hurry!

To those of you who are interested, I really hope you enjoy playing the final version of Spanky's League Of Legends.

Smiles
Spanky

Last edited by Spanky; 02-11-2005 at 04:35 PM.