Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 01-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
rayray72
Bat Boy

Budget Not Updating In Future Years?

I just started playing the game and love it. My budget in first season was 130m. At the end of the first season, the owner increased my budget for the next season to 140m.

However, during the second season, my budget on the front office screen was still at the same number as the original season (i.e., 130m). This only seemed to affect my trades, as the dollars I had available for free agents reflected the increased budget number. So, if my payroll was at $137m, I had $3m available for free agents, but during trading, I was viewed as being at negative $7m, and could not take more incoming salary on in trades.

Quite frankly, every team I try to trade with seems to be in a negative position, so I think the issue spans to other teams as well.

Anyway to fix?

Thanks!
rayray72 is offline   Reply With Quote