Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - New to the Game?

OOTP 15 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 04-26-2014, 11:07 PM   #1
BostonUniversityBreakBeat
Bat Boy

Historical Caps and Uniforms

I downloaded the 'MLB compiled uniform pack 1901-2011' on the ootpmods website, but I'm not sure where to put the folder or how to install it appropriately (I would just drag the files over to specific folders, but I figure older logos would overwrite current logos, etc). Appreciate the help for this lowly noob.

Last edited by BostonUniversityBreakBeat; 04-26-2014 at 11:16 PM.
BostonUniversityBreakBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:48 AM   #2
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonUniversityBreakBeat View Post
I downloaded the 'MLB compiled uniform pack 1901-2011' on the ootpmods website, but I'm not sure where to put the folder or how to install it appropriately (I would just drag the files over to specific folders, but I figure older logos would overwrite current logos, etc). Appreciate the help for this lowly noob.
you can just drag/extract them to the following folders.
Basically, Caps and caps_logos go in ootp's ballcaps folder
Jerseys and Jersey_logos go in ootp's jerserys folder.
To add them to a saved game, go to your saved game's jerseys folder and ballcaps folder and delete everything that doesn't have default in the name. Restart ootp and it'll auto build them using your downloaded ones.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-27-2014 at 12:50 AM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:33 AM   #3
Bat Boy

The caps, jerseys and so fourth are divided into folders based on their years. When I attempt to drag, say, the 1985 San Diego away jersey into the default jersey folder it wants to overwrite the current Padre jersey. Is there a way to get around this? And, if so, how do the jerseys change over the years to accommodate their real life counterpart? Thanks, guys.
Old 04-27-2014, 04:29 AM   #4
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
The caps, jerseys and so fourth are divided into folders based on their years. When I attempt to drag, say, the 1985 San Diego away jersey into the default jersey folder it wants to overwrite the current Padre jersey. Is there a way to get around this? And, if so, how do the jerseys change over the years to accommodate their real life counterpart? Thanks, guys.
I'm not that familiar with that particular mod, but my best guess is to add and underscore then year to the end of the name like so.
jerseys_san_diego_padres_1985
It may be possible that ootp will look to the folders with a particular year and use those as is..if I were you, I'd just add the folders to the main jerseys folder. Won't hurt anything having subfolders in there.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:15 AM   #5
hfield007
All Star Starter

Quote:
You are better off finding No_pepper and reds1 on this site (through search) and downloading the uniform links in their signatures. They have everything set up much better and you can just throw all of the jerseys and ballcaps into the folders in one move and the game would automatically update your jerseys in historical.
hfield007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:09 PM   #6
Bat Boy

Will do. Appreciate it!
Old 04-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #7
hfield007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Will do. Appreciate it!
If you need any help with it feel free to ask.
hfield007 is offline   Reply With Quote