Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 09-11-2019, 10:35 AM   #41
Thornbreaker
Minors (Double A)

So this week, Myles (Braves) dropped out of Diamond and back into gold, where it's going neck to neck with Gashouse for a division lead.
Smoltzy is pitching like Perfect Smoltzy should pitch.

In PL news, the Teatotallers, having picked up 94 Sisler at the end of last week from missions, is watching the 1bman shred PL to a tune of a .384 avg. leading the team to 10 games over .500 this morning and a 4 game lead. All while for the first time ever, Gold Ichiro got off to a slow start at a .265 avg at the top of the order. But by the end of Tuesday, he'd raised his avg to .300.
I moved Smokey Burgess to reserve to make room for Sisler, having tried Sam Rice/Burgess at 1b for awhile to no avail. Sisler has been a perfect fit for the team so far, as def eff is now back in the top 10 to go with a league leading team avg.

We'll see if the solid start to pitching this week holds up for the rest of the week to carry us into the playoffs.

I'm also working on the Twins/Senators missions, thinking that Santana would make a great addition to the team.

Thornbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:27 AM   #42
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

The Froggies are 37-16 with a 9 1/2 game lead. Perfect Kaz isn't even the closer, but he's 4-0 with a 1.29 ERA and 26 Ks in 21 IP in a setup role. I didn't have the heart to demote J.J. Putz, and that was a wise move, as he's 2-0 with 12 saves. 28 Ks and a sterling 0.35 ERA!

I always knew the Sydney Unicorns were too good for Silver. Well, turns out they may also be too good for Gold - two months in, and they're 34-22 with a 2 1/2 game lead - and this was with a 10-game losing streak mixed in! The ship is righted and they're on their way again. Oh, and my son is also sitting on a 43,000+ PP war chest for future upgrades.

The Amarillo Gold Sox stumbled in May, but are only 1/2 game back at 32-22. Meanwhile, the pack-only Charlotte Monarchs have gone from flirting with relegation all last season to division leaders at 32-23 this season, with essentially the same roster since this week's packs were a big basket of nothin'.

Finally, the Thetford Mines Mineurs at 35-21 and have a 4 game lead. Vladimir Guerrero (Sr.) had a 13-game RBI streak, good for 3000 PP!!! His career high in RBI is 117, set in 2040. Through 48 games, he has 55. So nearly halfway there already.

The Mineurs are currently playing a team called the Perfect Team Perfect Teamers. How do you compete against that?!?*

All my other teams are, at best, mediocre. At worst, they are in the relegation zone. It is a definite feast-or-famine season so far.

* Pretty well, actually. We just beat them, 11-2

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:35 PM   #43
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
Finally, the Thetford Mines Mineurs at 35-21 and have a 4 game lead. Vladimir Guerrero (Sr.) had a 13-game RBI streak, good for 3000 PP!!! His career high in RBI is 117, set in 2040. Through 48 games, he has 55. So nearly halfway there already.
My Vladdy Daddy had a 10 RBI game, which netted a massive 5,000 PP. 4/4 with 2 homers and 2 doubles. I don't get many big PP achievements so that was nice.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:26 AM   #44
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornbreaker View Post
In PL news, the Teatotallers, having picked up 94 Sisler at the end of last week from missions, is watching the 1bman shred PL to a tune of a .384 avg. leading the team to 10 games over .500 this morning and a 4 game lead.
I'm loving all these SE George Sisler anecdotes. He really is living up to that "Gorgeous George" moniker. I don't think I've seen anyone post anything negative about that card.

waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:15 AM   #45
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

Doha (56-26) is leading the division by 1.5 games over the Arkport Wolves. We have yet to play most of the series against each other so the division will probably go down to the wire. We also have the best record in the conference as the Dyersville Ghosts (48-35) have not played as well as I expected.

Great Lakes (44-36) is trailing the mighty Singapore Sluggers by 23 games so our only hope is a wild card berth where we actually hold the second spot.

Perugia (60-21) is having an excellent season and yet we trail the super strong St.Louis Cardinals by 5 games in the division race. So far we have split the season series with them but they are way most consistent against other teams, and I honestly can't see us overtaking them in the long run. Therefore a wild card game is on the horizon.

moalkha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:47 AM   #46
Marleigh
All Star Reserve

Paragon City Heroes had a horrible month, but rallied with a 6 game win streak to finish at 40-40 last in the division but only 5 1/2 games back. Spent some PP to upgrade SE Pettite to SP Lefty Gomez. Gwynn still leads the league but is at .347 now

Bad News Bulldogs are stinking it up still at 27-55. but we have sold most of our players now, we are basically Larkin, Rose and some PP for the last sim. Have bought some new guys for the lineup, hopefully the rest of my auctions sell so i can buy 1 or 2 new SPs

Marleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:22 AM   #47
Thornbreaker
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waittilnextyear View Post
I'm loving all these SE George Sisler anecdotes. He really is living up to that "Gorgeous George" moniker. I don't think I've seen anyone post anything negative about that card.
Oh yeah, very happy so far. He dropped a couple ticks to .350 last night, but he's still on pace for a good 25 hr 100 rbi season. 25 Homers would be the most hit ever on the Totallers considering their negative HR ballpark factors.

I've adjusted the LH lineup this morning as Lefties are killing me despite a balanced lineup. I've dropped 2 games behind, but still 8 or 9 games over .500. If I can right the LH ship some, I should hold on to at least the wild card spot this week.

Thornbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:44 AM   #48
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

I came back to find my Colonels playing very well against most of the league, but 4-9 against the two top teams. So of course, I shuffled my roster in attempt to dominate everybody.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #49
old timer
Hall Of Famer

The Raccoons are having a ho-hum season in a way, but their record makes it look like they're doing very well. But look at that division we're in. All teams are under .400! The AC is the toughest conference, but we got the benefit of having only weak teams in our division. We're only barely over .500 against the strongest teams. Also, we're 10-0 in extra innings games which is odd so some nice luck there. Another oddity is our home vs road record. We're still using a hitters park (I thought I had changed to a neutral park a few seasons back, but later discovered the changes didn't stick). There's no reason I can see for the difference since in past seasons our home and away records have usually been close to the same, but this year we're 37-9 .804 at home and 24-17 .585 on the road.

I made 2 significant upgrades recently. I upgraded from 94 Mays to 100 Mays at the end of last season and he's been great this year so far (an MVP candidate at the moment along with Frank Robinson). I then upgraded my 94 Ruth to the 100 Ruth a couple of months into this season and he's contributing nicely as well, though his HR pace is a bit low at the moment. I've been watching the prices on 100 Eck and 100 Lee Smith fall so I'm considering making one of them my next upgrade though I'm not sure if it's really necessary (we have a bullpen ERA of 2.00 and they're doing well overall). I'm also consider adding SE Ichiro. In the whale league (~15 teams were whales), this Ichiro did very well for several different teams so that's a good sign he should do well in just about any league.
Attached Images
Old 09-12-2019, 07:29 PM   #50
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
I came back to find my Colonels playing very well against most of the league, but 4-9 against the two top teams. So of course, I shuffled my roster in attempt to dominate everybody.
I took 2 of 3 from Metheun right before the all-star break, and that leaves us 6 1/2 games behind in the division (71-26). We have a 14 game lead on the first wild card spot, but I would like to make Metheun play that game.

My changes improved the defense by sliding Honus Wagner over to 2B and putting Phil Rizzuto at SS (Jackie Robinson was hitting .201 and took a seat on the bench). Rizzuto has hit .314 with a 1.011 OPS in his 11 starts to make the case that he is not just a pretty glove. He has over 1000 plate appearances for me now with a career .749 OPS and 8 WAR in what amounts to two full seasons of play (295 games). Maybe I should leave Scooter at SS permanently? Worth considering...
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:52 PM   #51
scott1964
Hall Of Famer

Trenton and Denver are going to hell in a handbasket.

PETA.....People Eating Tasty Animals.

scott1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:19 PM   #52
Nero
Minors (Triple A)

ASB Updates

Austin Express 69-28 1st P445

Offense started out blowing a little cold, but the "Dream Team" rotation has been excellent. Cy Young has had an epic first half and at the break has a 1.21 ERA. Bats started picking up in May, and that's when we started pulling ahead in the AC Central from the Elk Grove Thundering Herd. No close races in the AC, in the East the Cracktown Drug Mules are 83-15 and appear determined to add their second PL title to their trophy case. The I-80 Defenders in the west are 65-23, and are 22 games ahead of the second place team. In fact my 13 game lead is the smallest in the AC.

Love seeing DaBears in the NC East, because that's a heck of a Cub theme team, and has pushed me towards improving my Cub theme team. Those guys are running in first place, but the entire NC is chasing the Orlando Calrissians who are 79-16.

All Stars:

Eppa Rixey 12-4 2.66 4.1 WAR
Cy Young 14-1 1.21 6.6 WAR
Ed Walsh 11-5 2.29 4.7 WAR
Willie Keeler .342/9/51 1.9 WAR
Vlad Guerrero Jr. .308/19/75 2.7 WAR

Notable Exception:
Willie Mays

Tombstone Glory 52-45 1st G335

And odd season in G335. Typically my Cub themed team does pretty well at bat, but this year the offense is near the bottom of the league in most offensive categories, but my team ERA is second in the league with a 4.02 overall. High offense, but I'm struggling to participate in that fun. We won't mention that Ron Santo is leading the league in errors at 3B, Javier Baez is a SS (may shift him to a utility role for the rest of the year, and let Don Kessinger play more at SS.)

Every division has great races, nobody is more than 5 games out in front in any division, so we do have some parity going on. Odd note? I'm 35-36 against righty's, and 17-9 against lefty's. Bring on the lefties in the second half please!

All Stars:

Mark Prior 11-3 2.86 4.6 WAR
Bob Rush 1-2 2.28 1.6 WAR (No SV or Hold...)
Ron Santo .275/11/54 2.3 WAR
Javier Baez .265/13/45 1.7 WAR

Notable Exception:
Heine Zimmerman: .275/18/62 1.8 WAR 18 SB

Dallas Renegades 73-26 1st P405-Wife's Team

Everything is coming up roses this year for the wife. Last year she won 104, was the 3rd best team in her division, and lost 1-0 in 14 in the WC game. She figured that her rotation was the weakness, and set out to improve it enough so that she could keep up the big offense, with just enough pitching, she did more than that. She is fighting the Hauge Hustlers in the AC who are 70-25 for the best record in the AC. Over in the NC, the DDingu Eagles are 75-23.

All-Stars:

Pete Alexander 11-2 2.96 4.9 WAR (0 HR in 128 IP)
Carl Hubbell 10-4 3.24 3.7 WAR
Curt Schilling 8-1 1.75 3.6 WAR (only 12 starts, early acquisition)
Tom Seaver 11-3 2.44 3.5 WAR
Mickey Mantle .333/15/53 4.2 WAR
George Sisler .305/20/74 2.7 WAR (35 SB)
Willie Mays .299/15/66 4.3 WAR
Joe DiMaggio .316/14/78 2.5 WAR

Snubs:

Not a one

Her team is looking incredibly strong, and has played well all year long.

Last edited by Nero; 09-12-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #53
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Everett Aquasox (B287, 60-36, 1st place, +4)
The Froggies are still killing it in their second season in Bronze, on pace for their fifth-straight postseaon experience. Three players got All-Star nods; Edgar Martinez, Robby Cano and Felix Hernandez. Inexplicably, Ichiro was NOT an All-Star, despite leading the league with a .352 average. J.J. Putz has been a champion closer, but his sub-1.00 ERA also didn't earn him an All-Star nod. Strange.

Thetford Mines Mineurs (B262, 61-36, 1st place, +11)
Bienvenue Le Grand Orange! We picked up Joe Hesketh and 73 Tim Wallach to close out the first collection mission for the Mineurs, and installed Expos legend Rusty Staub as our DH, replacing Jays legend Carlos Delgado. Hesketh is the Mineurs' second diamond card (91 Andre Dawson was the first) and he and Staub are off to hot starts, as the Mineurs turned on the afterburners and opened up an 11-game lead. We've also swapped out 73 Wallach's defense for 77 Wallach's bat; Staub has been more than picking up the slack so far. Vladimir Guerrero pθre is on pace for 37 homers. He was an All-Star, along with Jimmy Key.

Amarillo Gold Sox (S330, 54-45, 2nd place, 2 1/2 GB)
The Gold Sox have been bouncing back and forth between first and second, and currently occupy the second WC spot. Van Lingle Mungo bounced back from a sub-par season last year and is 13-2 with a 2.89 ERA, 153K and a All-Star appearance. Eddie Plank is 9-3 with a 3.98 ERA but didn't get an All-Star nod, Jim Palmer and Duke Snider were the other All-Stars. Snider had a 6-game homer streak (1000 points!), Martin Dihigo had a 3-HR game (400 points), and Spanky Lavalliere went 5-for-6 (150 points) in a 19-0 win over Vanaja (400 points).

Charlotte Monarchs (S306, 62-35, 1st place, +7 1/2)
The season for putting it all together continues for the pack only Monarchs. Chuck Klein (.340/.416/.565, 16 HR) and Mike Moustakas (.264/.314/.433, 13 HR) were our All-Stars. Willson Contreras has had his best season in a Monarchs uniform, and Sonny Gray has been our best pitcher. Hopefully our Jack Flaherty will have a second half comparable to the real-life Jack Flaherty. At 62-35, we are just six wins away from besting last season's mark, a horror season that saw us escape relegation by winning a three-team tiebreaker.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:42 PM   #54
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

The Frogs are trundling along at 64-35 in P436. Far, far behind pappyzan's Cheaters (81-17) who are currently on a 21-game winning streak. But, I definitely think the Frogs might be the 2nd best team in the conference. It'll take a pretty heavy dose of RNG to prevent anything but a Washington LyinCheatin Senator vs New Orleans Brees matchup in the final series.

Ed Walsh is the latest addition to the Frogs after cleaning out the rest of the South Side missions. I'm not sure whether to keep him or sell him and get 2-3 stud players with the proceeds....have to think some more on it.

The Frogs are 2nd in the conference in most offensive categories except HR (11th) where we're always bottom half. Pitching performance has also been mostly 2nd/3rd-ish in the conference with starter's ERA (5th) a bit inflated. That might improve after a half-season of Ed freaking Walsh.

Roster moves have been minimal this week. Other than inserting Ed Walsh, I brought SE Lenny Dykstra back to give me a Dykstra-Maddox-Ichiro legion of defensive boom in the outfield. But, Lenny continues to hit like crap for me...I wish I knew how chazzycat got Lenny to perform.

George Sisler is doing what George Sisler does--mash. Sisler's slashing .318/.354/.532 while he leads the team in homers (13). He also has 16 stolen bases. Johnny Pesky is taking a run at the batting title (.341) and currently has a 5-point edge over Washington's SUPER ICHIRO.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:42 PM   #55
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

All three of my teams are just bah this week. I burned another fifty bucks on packs. Because, who knows, I could be hit by lightning tomorrow, and then the animal shelter will spend my damn estate all on dog food and stuff. So there’s the gold+ live and non-bronze historical cards of another 75 packs (unless, y’know, some stupid low-tier card actually completes a mission for me…). Cards with * were already in my vast, terrible collection.

Because I’m stupid and deserve every shred of my misery.

+++

(52) – LF Reed Johnson – 2004 Unsung Heroes
(54) – 2B Bill Wambsganss – 1921 Unsung Heroes *
(56) – 3B Sean Berry – 1994 Unsung Heroes *

(66) – CL Dan Quisenberry – 1980 Rookie Sensation – completed “The Q Collection”

(72) – CL Keith Foulke – 2003 All Star
(74) – CL Dennis Eckersley – 1989 Record Breaker
(74) – CL Todd Jones – 2000 Hardware Heroes
(74) – RF Paul O’Neill – 1998 All Star
(74) – SP Kenny Rogers – 2000 Hardware Heroes
(75) – LF Marty Cordova – 1995 One Hit Wonder
(76) – SP Chien-Ming Wang – 2006 One Hit Wonder – completed “Players from Taiwan”
(76) – SP Chien-Ming Wang – 2006 One Hit Wonder *
(77) – 1B Cecil Fielder – 1990 All Star
(77) – RF Jackie Jensen – 1958 Hardware Heroes
(78) – CF Devon White – 1993 All Star

(81) – SP Luis M. Castillo – Live *
(81) – 3B Miguel Sano – Live *
(81) – SP Jameson Taillon – Live *
(82) – SS Ozzie Smith – 1991 All Star *
(83) – SP Omar Daal – 1998 One Hit Wonder
(84) – SP Grayson Rodriguez – Future Legend
(87) – CL Corey Knebel – Live *
(88) – LF Ronald Acuna jr. – Live *
(89) – SP Brandon Woodruff – Live

(90) – 3B Ron Cey – 1975 All Star
(92) – RF Roberto Clemente – 1967 All Star
(97) – 1B Dan Brouthers – PEAK

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Westheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:34 PM   #56
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westheim View Post
All three of my teams are just bah this week. I burned another fifty bucks on packs. Because, who knows, I could be hit by lightning tomorrow, and then the animal shelter will spend my damn estate all on dog food and stuff. So there’s the gold+ live and non-bronze historical cards of another 75 packs (unless, y’know, some stupid low-tier card actually completes a mission for me…). Cards with * were already in my vast, terrible collection.

Because I’m stupid and deserve every shred of my misery.

+++

(52) – LF Reed Johnson – 2004 Unsung Heroes
(54) – 2B Bill Wambsganss – 1921 Unsung Heroes *
(56) – 3B Sean Berry – 1994 Unsung Heroes *

(66) – CL Dan Quisenberry – 1980 Rookie Sensation – completed “The Q Collection”

(72) – CL Keith Foulke – 2003 All Star
(74) – CL Dennis Eckersley – 1989 Record Breaker
(74) – CL Todd Jones – 2000 Hardware Heroes
(74) – RF Paul O’Neill – 1998 All Star
(74) – SP Kenny Rogers – 2000 Hardware Heroes
(75) – LF Marty Cordova – 1995 One Hit Wonder
(76) – SP Chien-Ming Wang – 2006 One Hit Wonder – completed “Players from Taiwan”
(76) – SP Chien-Ming Wang – 2006 One Hit Wonder *
(77) – 1B Cecil Fielder – 1990 All Star
(77) – RF Jackie Jensen – 1958 Hardware Heroes
(78) – CF Devon White – 1993 All Star

(81) – SP Luis M. Castillo – Live *
(81) – 3B Miguel Sano – Live *
(81) – SP Jameson Taillon – Live *
(82) – SS Ozzie Smith – 1991 All Star *
(83) – SP Omar Daal – 1998 One Hit Wonder
(84) – SP Grayson Rodriguez – Future Legend
(87) – CL Corey Knebel – Live *
(88) – LF Ronald Acuna jr. – Live *
(89) – SP Brandon Woodruff – Live

(90) – 3B Ron Cey – 1975 All Star
(92) – RF Roberto Clemente – 1967 All Star
(97) – 1B Dan Brouthers – PEAK
That Brouthers makes it all worthwhile IMO. I'd be set for a long time if I could pull it.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 11:19 PM   #57
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

The Frogs continue to show up at win totals the Washington LyinCheatin Senators have been at several weeks earlier. lol. My Frogs aren't exactly having a bad year (82-46) and have a 12.5 game lead for the top wild card spot.

I feel like I've been trained like a dog expecting a treat when it comes to challenge mode packs. I'm at the point where a light goes off in my head and I check to see when I got the last one, and sure enough it's been almost exactly 72 hours...Got a gold pack tonight after only 2 [in-game] weeks of simming with the '27 Yanks. Pulled a diamond Keston Hiura as well as 1000 PP worth of LIVE Yuli Gurriel quicksell. Nothing great, but win, win, win all the same.

Sold my LIVE Mike Trout for 50K earlier today and also cleared some auctions on SE cards that I thought I'd hold onto, but with likely no SE-only tournaments, will probably never use. Sitting on six figures of PP at the moment and torn between (1) a la carte additions via the auction house (2) doing another pack-apocalypse or (3) putting that toward a mission collection to get one of Smoltz/Vida Blue/SUPER I-ROD. I'm leaning toward (1) because my needs are pretty well defined (move on from gold Eck and add a snazzy infielder such as diamond Wizard of Oz), but hesitant to get myself mired in the whole non-MINT thing again like with Wee Willie Keeler. So, if anyone has elite, MINT cards they'd like to put on the AH for practically no PP, I'm willing to accommodate you.

Old 09-13-2019, 11:24 PM   #58
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
(2) doing another pack-apocalypse
Pack-pocalypse? A-pack-alypse? We've got a lot of great options here...

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:03 AM   #59
Maxfire5
Minors (Double A)

Topeka Defenders: After a relatively slow start to the season (54-44) pre-ASG, they've picked it up in the second half. Currently sitting at 27-5 post-ASG, and just lost a 16 game win streak. Newcomer SE George Sisler is anchoring the offense. Pitching wise, 96 Saberhagen is not doing well after his phenomenal season last year (2.4 ERA last year), but his teammates are picking him up. Starters 2, 3 and 4, 96 Clemens, 94 Reuschel and SE Eddie Plank are all sub 2.8 ERA this year. The team is starting to click right now so we will see it how it goes into the next month and into the post season. Let's hope it's not an early post-season exit like it has been recently.

Missouri Legends: They somehow ended up getting promoted last season coming in third in the division and getting through the wild card. Unfortunately, that's hurting them this year as they weren't ready for the Gold Level yet. It also doesn't help I tried out a few new players I had picked up and who were significantly under-performing. I tried the SE Amos Otis over the 91 Otis and he just wasn't as good. His eye is better but nowhere near as good on defense, nor is he as good with the bat. In addition, a down year from 89 George Brett isn't helping. Think next season some park factor adjustments are going to be evaluated. We only have 1 guy with double digit HRs but we're giving up our fair share so I think I'll just reduce the factors to 0.9 for HRs. Not like it'll make a difference for my offense!

Kansas Rangers: Rangers are adjusting to life in Bronze. Currently at 65-64, with a +2 run difference. They're not doing much of anything right now. The only shining light is the Peak Duke Snider (99) is absolutely crushing it. 4.3 WAR with a 1.028 OPS through 99 games. My 96 Mark Prior is anchoring the rotation but really, all 5 starters are doing quite well with 4 of 5 having sub 4 ERAs, and the 5th just sitting barely above a 4. They're 1.5 games back of the wild card so there is still a shot at the playoffs but I wouldn't hold my breath.

F2P Pack Only Team

F2P Missouri Theme Team
Maxfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:01 AM   #60
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
My Frogs aren't exactly having a bad year (82-46) and have a 12.5 game lead for the top wild card spot.
Your Frogs are having a great year, 4th best in the league so far. You added Walsh and Ichiro this season, and looks like you recently sent some guys to the bench (or maybe sold them) and pulled some contact guys from the reserves. Either way, you're on a 9 game winning streak gaining steam for the final push.

Our teams play each TEN times in Sep/Oct, so I hope you finish well but not too well.
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote