Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2015, 12:38 PM   #1
JeffR
FHM Producer

Version 2.4.30 Hotfix Now Available

We've just released a hotfix, version 2.4.30, to our previous update. It was needed to fix some game-breaking multiplayer issues regarding the way team files are imported. There are no other changes.

To apply the update if you are playing the eSellerate version of the game, simply download the setup file and install it over your current installation. There is no need to uninstall or unlicense your current copy! However, you should quit the game before installing it, of course. If you are on Steam, the update should occur automatically, either as soon as we make the file available or when you launch the game, depending on your Steam settings.

Download link for PC:
2.4.30 PC Installer

Download link for Mac:
2.4.30 Mac Installer

Your existing savegames will be compatible with the updated game, but any fixes involving the database updates in the update will require a new start to be fully effective, and some of the update's fixes may not retroactively correct certain problems in existing saves.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:45 PM   #2
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Jeff I cannot explain this but I clicked on the link again and now its downloading/updating the game.......
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:20 PM   #3
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

and same problem....I deleted steam and reinstalled it thinking it was in the bootstrap but no go this is the only game messing up on me
Old 11-27-2015, 07:09 PM   #4
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

and now it works.......I dunno.......
Old 11-28-2015, 12:29 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
and now it works.......I dunno.......
Well, at least that's got it working. Two of the three of you who had that issue seem to be OK now, hopefully we can get #3 as well.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:51 AM   #6
Anthony5967
Minors (Single A)

Hey Jeff, I have a question. When I load up a new franchise, aka a new game, It doesn't show the Rangers as having Pavel Buchnevich's rights. Some reason it says he has a three year contract with Severstal, his khl team, plus all of the NHL has his rights. The Rangers should have them. His contract also expires in February in the KHL.
Anthony5967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:20 AM   #7
Duranium
All Star Starter

(LD) Nikita Zaitsev's contract also expires after the current season.
He´s listed with a 3 year contract.

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Duranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 02:05 PM   #8
JeffR
FHM Producer

Fixed the data for Zaitsev and Buchnevich, they'll be correct in the next update. For now, they can be fixed via commissioner mode editing at the start of a new game.
Old 11-28-2015, 02:57 PM   #9
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

bootstrapper problem

Jeff I'm CONVINCED its the bootstrapper. ALL of my other steam games work and tried to start FHM again it acts like its going to run but stops. Try again and it says it is running...any ideas?? I don't even remember how I got it last night
Old 11-29-2015, 10:44 AM   #10
Anthony5967
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
Jeff I'm CONVINCED its the bootstrapper. ALL of my other steam games work and tried to start FHM again it acts like its going to run but stops. Try again and it says it is running...any ideas?? I don't even remember how I got it last night
I'm having a problem too, I don't know if it's the same as yours but I've had to create three games because every time I create a new franchise I save, then go back to load it and it freezes at the same number, 69%. Then it continues and finishes and then says there is a problem and crashes.
Anthony5967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 01:58 PM   #11
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony5967 View Post
I'm having a problem too, I don't know if it's the same as yours but I've had to create three games because every time I create a new franchise I save, then go back to load it and it freezes at the same number, 69%. Then it continues and finishes and then says there is a problem and crashes.
no mine is different it is the way the game is loaded then it crashes out no messages as to why and in the steam library it shows as running which it is not even after I shutdown bootstrap
Old 11-29-2015, 02:26 PM   #12
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony5967 View Post
Could you upload one of those save files so we can have a look and see what's going on? Instructions here, or put it on a filesharing site like filedropper.com or dropbox and PM me the link. And areyou on a Mac or PC? I remember a Mac issue we had that sounded something like that, but we've had no reports on it in quite a while.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #13
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

My teamfile imports are still not taking.. do I have to start all over???

Last edited by Robmeister89; 11-30-2015 at 08:34 PM.
Robmeister89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 11:29 PM   #14
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmeister89 View Post
My teamfile imports are still not taking.. do I have to start all over???
I'll check with Malte on that when he's online in the morning, he may want to have a look at the files.