Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 07-25-2014, 08:48 AM   #1
RamMan12
Major Leagues

German Baseball League

After perusing chucksabr's English Baseball Dynasty I was inspired to create my own version of this. However, I've tried English Baseball before and I don't want to copy someone else's work for my own dynasty. However, being entranced by the culture and language of Germany, I decided to use this country as my model. To avoid political issues regarding Germany and prolonged work stoppages (like the wars) I decided to start the league in 1991. I will post more info when I get home from work (I just finished the first season) but I'm hoping this will be a fun experience.
RamMan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #2
RamMan12
Major Leagues

So the goal is to simulate what would happen if right after Germany's second reunification there was a baseball league created to mirror the football league system. I like my fictional foreign leagues to start in the 1800s but I was concerned about how to deal with the world wars and the split of Germany so I decided that 1991 was the best year to begin. Similar to how the English Baseball league is going, I am doing nothing at this point to pick and choose who gets promoted or relegated. In order to not overwhelm myself with teams, I am not having a league under the third tier and will not relegate from that tier until about 1995 when I am ready to get history for new teams that are currently in the top three tiers that will eventually make it.

The financials and stats are based on the 1991 season to start and will stay at the 1992 season afterwards to mirror the kind of baseball stat-wise I prefer to see. The only change I am making is to set the pitcher stamina to high as every team has a 20-man roster with 15 reserves, but only a 4 man rotation.

The league setup is with the 20 real teams from the Bundesliga and 22 real teams from the 2. Bundesliga in 1991. The split from real German football is that the third tier is split into Regionaliga Nord and Sud like what occurred in 2000-2008. This is because I want to keep the micromanagement to a minimum in these leagues and not burn out. The 24 teams from the 10 Amateur-Oberligas that existed were chosen because they are either currently in the top three tiers or they were teams that were in cities that were not represented elsewhere in my league.

The promotion/relegation system is as follows: 2 teams will be relegated from the top tier, 2 teams will be promoted to the top tier and 2 teams will be promoted to the third tier, and the winners of the Regionaliga Nord and Sud will be promoted. I created the Regionaligas as two subleagues in the 3rd tier to mirror what would really happen in this tier. Since there is no interleague play so I thought it would be cool to have a championship series to determine the true #1 team in the Regionaligas.

The very last thing I will say before starting the league reports is that I will be "God" but I will also control a team (It's not fun for me unless I take part in the league). My house rules are that trading is set to very hard, scouting is high, and that if I create a dynasty, I will leave a team after 3 straight championships and start with a lower tier team. I will spend the first season writing about all three tiers as well as about my team but after that, I will only focus on my league and team.

Last edited by RamMan12; 07-25-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
RamMan12
Major Leagues

In an attempt to solidify relations with America and the rest of the world after the reunification of their country, football cub owners in Germany decided to form a baseball league. They decided that the current clubs in football would all open a section of their club to players of baseball. Each team from the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga entered a team into the league system and to avoid any pre-league chaos, they decided to have the baseball clubs play in the same tier as there sister football clubs did. The owners wanted a third tier as well so every Amateur-Oberliga and NOFV-Oberliga club was invited but only 24 had the funds to operate with a baseball team. After two weeks of player tryouts in December, the owners decided to hold a draft via lottery to determine where each player would end up.

The three tiers had the following teams:
Deutsch Baseball Liga: VfL Bochum, SV Werder Bremen, BV Borussia Dortmund, Dynamo Dresden, MSV Duisburg, Fortuna Dusseldorf, Eintracht Frankfurt, Hamburger SV, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, Karlsruher SC, 1. FC Koln, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Borussia Monchengladbach, FC Bayern Munich, 1. FC Nurnberg, FC Hansa Rostock, FC Schalke 04, Stuttgarter Kicker, VfB Stuttgart, SG Wattenscheid 09.

2. Deutsch Baseball Liga: Uerdingen, VfB Oldenburg, Hertha BSC, FC St. Pauli, Hannover 96, SV Meppen, Eintracht Braunschweig, FC Remscheid, VfL Osnabruck, Fortuna Koln, Stahl Brandenburg, FC Saarbrucken, Waldhof Mannheim, SC Freiburg, Chemnitzer FC, Carl Zeiss Jena, VfB Leipzig, SV Darmstadt 98, FSV Mainz 05, TSV 1860 Munich, Hallescher FC, Rot-Weiss Erfurt.

Regionaliga Nord: VfL Wolfsburg, Holstein Kiel, Union Berlin, Energie Cottbus, TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus, Arminia Bielefeld, SC Preussen Munster, Wuppertaler SV, Rot-Weiss Essen, Alemannia Aachen, FC Berlin, FSV Zwickau.

Regionaliga Sud: FC Augsburg, SpVgg Unterhaching, FSV Frankfurt, SV Wiesbaden, SV Sandhausen, Bad Homburg, Tubingen, SV Lohhof, Freiburger FC, VfR Mannhiem, SV Wehen.

Notes: First, as I have no real talent in making logos, I used the logos of the football clubs when necessary. Most will not be seen in my write-ups but some may depending on what I report on. If anyone doesn’t like the incorrecness, I would be grateful to get edited ones. Second, Microsoft Word on my new computer doesn’t have the ability to use the German language yet so I can’t get the umlauts and other accents into most of the city and player names without going through the tedious process of character map.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:15 PM   #4
RamMan12
Major Leagues

DBL Draft

January 1, 1991

Grooming for Greatness: Borussia Mönchengladbach Selects Goi to Make it Happen
Club officials say better days might be ahead for the Borussia Mönchengladbach Fohlen with the signing of Dero Goi as general manager.
A press conference is planned to give all the details. Tomorrow at the Inaugural Draft it will be the first chance for the new skipper to show off his skills.

************************************************** ***********************************

Going into the 22-round draft, I had the 12th pick in the odd-numbered rounds and the 8th pick in the even numbered rounds. Without any previous information on the draft pool, I had to think long and hard about each pick, in hopes I wouldn’t make any big mistakes.

My picks by round:

Round 1: 1B Heinrich Herberhold (25) - Need a face for my franchise; only better options were players that were 30+ (66/80 Ovr)
Round 2: SP Hansl Wellisch (29) - I always get an ace in the first two rounds (63 Ovr)
Round 3: RF Dagobert Buchholz (21) - he's not as developed as I'd like, he's only 21, but he may be an all-star caliber player very soon (45/62 Ovr)
Round 4: CL Roth Fritsche (23) - I always try to get a top 5 closer by round 4 or 5; at 23, he could anchor my bullpen for 15 years (73 Ovr)
Round 5: SP Barthel Rau (22) - his potential is the best available and was one of the best non "Borderline Starters" available (49/62 Ovr)
Round 6: 3B Hans Glauber (30) - I wanted a catcher here, but my scout had other ideas; this was a tough decision between Glauber and Daniþ Sinan (53 Ovr)
Round 7: LF Wendel Pfannenschmidt (33) - best player available by far; only still available because he's 33 (63 Ovr)
Round 8: C Akðn Denktash (33) - the last decent catcher left; the other two options that I liked were taken earlier in the round, forcing my hand (46 Ovr)
Round 9: SP Adelfried Winkelhock (28) - failed to notice the above average pitchers were already off the board and may need to spend next pick on the only star pitching prospect available (41 Ovr)
Round 10: SP Anton Schillinger (21) - has no ability to pitch yet, but projects to be a top 5 pitcher in the league within a few years (20/64 Ovr)
Round 11: MR Benjamin Hahn (30) - could close if necessary; only high quality left-handed reliever available; need another top-notch reliever to make up for rotation deficiency (65 Ovr)
Round 12: CF Gerd Hense (25) - my scout recommended him twice in a row, looking at CF options, he's the best option and has room to grow (40/54 Ovr)
Round 13: 1B Aldous Grieshop (18) - basically trading this pick away for the future; he could be a star 1B or SP; may make him the German Babe Ruth (20/63 Ovr)
Round 14: SP Loring Blume (33) - this guy won't last long on my team, especially at 33, but he's a lefty and I may get lucky (35 Ovr)
Round 15: MR Marcel Seibel (25) – another good lefty reliever (56 Ovr)
Round 16: 2B Godfried Groezinger (31) - surprisingly good player for 16th rd pick (46 Ovr)
Round 17: C Abraham Klewitz (22) - left-handed bat off the bench and the potential to be starting within a few years (33/46 Ovr)
Round 18: MR Israhel Muehlberg (31) - wanted to grab my last reliever before I ran out of time (49 Ovr)
Round 19: SS Conrad Meier (21) - I usually don't wait past round 10ish to take my SS but I usually don't have a 20-man roster in my league; he has more talent than ability right now and thinking about it I might swap him and Glauber (37/48 Ovr)
Round 20: SS Fedor Bernhoffer (27) - his overall rating was below my pre-draft scout but maybe he is the guy to start at SS; good ratings at pick 20 (39/42 Ovr)
Round 21: CF Oskar Metelman (24) - not the best hitter, but he can field all three OF positions and he is fast (41/43 Ovr)
Round 22: 2B Felix Pistohlkors (27) – good utility man (41/43 Ovr)

Old 07-25-2014, 09:33 PM   #5
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Spring Training 1991

For the league, I had a 12-game, 2 week Spring Training set up so I would have some stats to look at before the start of the regular season.

Spring Training was great for me to check out my team. I first looked at pitching. Hansl Wellisch and Adelfried Winkelhock both owned their opposition and had 4 runs given up and 22-4 K/BB ratio between them in 5 games. Barthel Rau had a 5.25 ERA but a 12-3 K-BB ratio. Loring Blume was horrendous (10.57 ERA) and Rodrik Herdfeld, a FA signing, was only slightly better. Roth Fritsche and Benjamin Hahn did well but my other three relief candidates all had ERAs in the 9s. Anton Schillinger, my potential ace, had an ERA of 6 and a 0-10 K-BB ratio.

Most of my team hit terribly. My first pick, 1B Heinrich Herberhold, went 2-28 with 7 BB. Only my backup OF, Oskar Metelman, hit over .300 for the 12 game spring. My backup C Abraham Klewitz got injured at the end of the spring for about 10 days but I’m happy using Oliver Storp, a FA signing, as my backup instead as he is 27 instead of the undeveloped 22 Klewitz is. My only real concern heading into the season is shortstop and the offensive ability of my centerfielder. My owner expects a season of .500 ball and I think that is a good goal to shoot for.

Primary Lineup
LF Wendel Pfannenschmidt- Can’t field, but is the fastest and best pure hitter we have.
2B Godfried Groezinger- Above average hitter, fielder, and runner. Has the gap power to drive in runs.
1B Heinrich Herberhold- The best overall hitter on the team. Hopefully he will rebound from the spring.
3B Hans Glauber- Can also play short, he is a fast power hitter.
RF Dagobert Buchholz- Buchholz may be the best power hitter ever if develops properly.
C Akðn Denktash- All around average player. Even his personality ratings are pretty average.
SS Conrad Meier- Speed and fielding ability may cause a position switch with Glauber. A singles hitter.
CF Gerd Hense- Can’t hit and only above average in center but he is fast. I will look to upgrade here first or second.

Bench
C Oliver Storp- A FA signing who won his job by default but I’m happy with his performance.
2B Felix Pistohlkors- My last draft pick, he can play 2B/3B/SS/LF/RF. He started the spring as a starter at short but I wasn’t impressed with his play.
SS Fedor Bernhoffer- Another super utility man, he can play 2B/3B/SS/CF/RF. His hitting is okay.
CF Oskar Metelman- A lefty and speedster off the bench, he can play well all over the outfield.

Rotation
1. Hansl Wellisch- He is an ace that would anchor most staffs I have had.
2. Barthel Rau- His initial scout report was a bit better than his current report but I still hope he can succeed here. He will probably serve up many homers.
3. Adelfried Winkelhock- His ratings aren’t impressive but he had the best spring I’ve seen in a while.
4. Loring Blume- If he wasn’t left-handed he would not have made the team. I will be looking for a replacement immediately.

Bullpen
CL Roth Fritsche- Had 10 Ks in 4 innings in the spring. I drafted him absurdly high for a reason.
MR Benjamin Hahn- A lefty who could close on most teams.
MR Marcel Seibel- Another lefty but he is more of a innings eater than a key cog.
MR Kaspar Liekmar- A FA signing who made the team because I had to pick somebody.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #6
Griever20
Hall Of Famer

Good luck! Anyways i'll be rooting vor BV Borussia Dortmund
Griever20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:10 AM   #7
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Very nice. I have a weakness it seems for teams that have black and yellow/gold. My two favorite sports teams are the Pittsburgh Pirates and Boston Bruins.

It was hard to pick a team to control since I like so many German football clubs, BVB being one.

Last edited by RamMan12; 07-26-2014 at 09:10 AM. Reason: grammar mistake
Old 07-26-2014, 09:15 AM   #8
RamMan12
Major Leagues

April 1991 in the DBL

March 22, 1991

In preparation for the season BC Kaiserslautern employed MR Maternus Reski and LF Ebolt Shuster to make a TV commercial aimed to spike ticket sales. Excitement for the new league is high and only time can tell how this league will do compared to The Beautiful Game.

April 8, 1991
Top 10 Prospects
1) RF Dagobert Buchholz, 21, Borussia Mönchengladbach Fohlen
2) SP Sixt Hampel, 22, Hamburger SV Stealers
3) SP Anton Schillinger, 21, Borussia Mönchengladbach Fohlen
4) RF Oruç Göçek, 18, MSV Duisburg Zebras
5) SP Reinhold Schmitt, 24, SV Werder Bremen Werderaner
6) MR Egidius Schluep, 21, Karlsruher SC Phönix
7) 1B Aldous Grieshop, 19, Borussia Mönchengladbach Fohlen
8) SP Barthel Rau, 22, Borussia Mönchengladbach Fohlen
9) MR Ernst Reiniger, 21, Schalke 04 Knappen
10) 3B Christopher Wachtsmuth, 20, Eintracht Frankfurt Adler

Notes from the first day of DBL action ever (Screenshot attached):
Both Bayer Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt score 2 in the top of the ninth to shock their opponent. Borussia Monchengladbach and Stuttgarter Kicker had the worst losses of the day, by 8 runs each. Holger Kraatz of Dynamo Dresden and Elias Mohrhaus of SG Wattenscheid 09 recorded the first shutouts in league history and Stuttgarter Kicker and SV Werder Bremen respectively.
Nurnberg gives up 2 in the first and then outlasts VfL Bochum in the first extra-inning game by winning 3-2 in 11.
1B Sevilen Tansel, HSV’s second pick in the draft, went 2-4 with 2 HR and 7 RBI while Wilbur Rueckl of Schalke 04, their 5th pick, went 2-2 with 2 HR ad 3 BB. Bayer Leverkusen’s 22nd pick, Franz Schlesser, hit a 2-run homer in his only at-bat.

Week 1
We are by far the worst team in the league right now, having taken 7 games to finally win one. The first homer in club history was hit by Dagobert Buchholz in a 5-4 loss to SG Wattenscheid in our sixth game. Oddly enough, my CF, who is the worst hitter on my team, is hitting .348. The next best starter is hitting .250.

DBL News
4/5/1991: Artac Al-Suhrawardi, SG Wattenscheid’s closer, goes down for 3-4 months with a partially torn labrum.
4/10/1991: SP Madison Burchard of BC Koln, their 5th rd pick, is out 2 weeks with forearm tendinits.
4/14/1991: LF Mathias Freigang of Schalke 04 hits the first cycle in league history in an 11 inning victory of Eintracht Frankfurt.

Week 2
After that first win my team decided that we didn’t care too much for that feeling and we were shutout in 3 straight games. That was coupled with Conrad Meier’s quadriceps strain during our 10th loss of the season. We ended the week going 2-1 to bring our record to 3-10. I will be looking to make some trades soon as I have no free agent money to spend. I normally don’t mind waiting out a bad season, but I’ve never done promotion/relegation before and I have no intention of spending an entire season trying to make it up.

DBL News
On April 18th, Anka Aybar of Bayer Leverkusen becomes the first player to hit 3 homeruns in one game. The only at bat where he did not hit a homerun resulted in a hit-by-pitch.

On April 19th, CF Pankratz Hannawald, SV Werder Bremen’s 2nd pick, went down for a month with a quadriceps strain.
Attached Images
Old 07-26-2014, 09:20 AM   #9
RamMan12
Major Leagues

April 1991 in 2DBL and Regionaliga

2DBL
April 1, 1991

Top 10 Prospects
1) CF Rheinhardt Krin, 21, FSV Mainz 05 Nullfünfer
2) CF Heiko Brenner, 21, Hallescher BC Chemie
3) CF Nicolas Mast, 20, Stahl Brandenburg Tore
4) CF Clemens Odenthal, 20, Stahl Brandenburg Tore
5) MR Hanz Wilhelm, 23, Eintracht Braunschweig Löwen
6) CF Gero Fenner, 24, SV Darmstadt 98 Lilien
7) CF Varick Klozbücher, 21, SV Darmstadt 98 Lilien
8) RF James Hessler, 20, Waldhof Mannheim Tornados
9) CF Artus Berthold, 23, Waldhof Mannheim Tornados
10) SP Theodor Klinsmann, 24, Fortuna Köln Cardinals

April 16, 1991

VfB Oldenburg signs C Erhard Erhart for 1 year. (Reason for showing this is pretty much self-explanatory)

April 24, 1991

SP Wilpert Wassersug of FSV Mainz 05 found out he would miss 4 months with a partially torn labrum. Wassersug was Mainz’s 2nd rd pick and ace. Before the injury he was 4-2 with a 2.70 ERA.

Notes:
3/26/1991: CF Luiz Dapper of Rot-Weiss Erfurt, their 1st pick, is out 4 weeks with an intercostal strain.
4/2/1991: CL Raynard Hammerstedt of Uerdingen is out 3 months with a torn triceps.
On April 6th, Hannover 96’s 3B Oswolt Schulte has the first 5 hit game in league history. Two days later, CF Hadis Sezgin of Rot-Weiss Erfurt follows suit.

Regionaliga

April 1, 1991

Top 10 Prospects
1) 1B Quentin Fries, 18, BC Berlin Sluggers
2) 3B Thorsten Schnerb, 22, SV Wiesbaden Capitals
3) 3B Kasch Busemann, 23, SV Sandhausen Athletik
4) 1B Geiler Schumacher, 17, Wuppertaler SV Löwen
5) LF Vinzenz Meise, 18, Union Berlin Eiserne
6) CL Derich Kraatz, 21, Bad Homburg Hornets
7) RF Dietmar FeitzFelder, 21, SV Wiesbaden Capitals
8) SP Kolomon Wahlberg, 23, SpVgg Unterhaching Haching
9) RF Heller Kluge, 18, VfR Mannheim Blau-Weiss-Rot
10) 3B Jacob Krumholtz, 17, SpVgg Unterhaching Haching

April 25, 1991

1B Oswolt Specht of SV Lohhof became the first player in the league to have a 5-hit game. He had 4 singles and a double in the 3-1 victory over BSV Frankfurt.

Note: On 2/6/1991, Alemannia Aachen signs SP Derek Aachen for 1 year. (I just find this hilarious)
Old 07-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #10
RamMan12
Major Leagues

May 1991

DBL

May 1st
I don’t know if my attempts to shop players around did anything, but something clicked. We won 9 of our last 11 and jumped up to 10-12. We went from dead last in the DBL to hanging on to the 16th spot in the standings.

May 5, 1991
Hansl Wellisch of Borussia Mönchengladbach becomes the first player to strike out 15 batters in a 2-1 win over BC Kaiserslautern.
May 7, 1991
The first ever trade in the DBL was made today as Hansa Rostock traded 1B Adam Sack (No Stats) to BC Kaiserslautern for SP Jan Naumann (1-1 3.97 ERA in 6 starts).
May 20, 1991
Daniþ Sinan made history today for Nurnberg by going 6-6 in a 13-8 victory against VfL Bochum. The 30 year old is hitting .308-4-27 this year and much more is expected from Sinan as the year progresses.
May 22, 1991
Nürnberg, trying to stay out of the relegation zone, traded 1B Eduard Ersler (.316-2-8) to SV Werder Bremen for SS Marquart Lubitsch (.271-3-12) and SP Gothard Baumgartner (Prospect).
May 23, 1991
BC Kaiserslautern traded their closer, Sigmund Baigelman, to MSV Duisburg for RF Oruc Gocek today. Gocek, is the #4 prospect in the DBL and is seen as being a high character player. Baigelman is 0-4 with 9 saves and a 2.00 ERA while striking out 41 in 27 innings.

2DBL

May 11, 1991
The first ever trades in the 2. Liga occurred today. The first one was between SV Meppen and Eintracht Braunschweig today. Closer Joos Schliemann (5 SV, 2.60 ERA) was traded by SV Meppen for C Waldo Runggaldier (Prospect). The second trade that was finalized was between Fortuna Koln and Waldhof Mannheim. Fortuna Koln traded MR Barholomaeus Gleitsch (2-2 2.64) to Waldhof Mannheim for SS Wilmar Backstadt (Prospect) and SP Penrod Faustmann (#30 Prospect).
May 13, 1991
In a display of pure power, Dirk Thurneysen of Chemnitzer BC crushed three homers in a 5-4 win in 11 innings over VfB Oldenburg. His performance makes him the first player in the 2. Liga to hit 3 in one game.
May 22, 1991
SV Meppen made two more trades today, their record dictating a fire sale of sorts. The big trade of the two was when they traded SP Cosmo Pfeiffer (4-5 3.87 ERA) to Stahl Brandenburg for OF Nicolas Mast (#3 Prospect).
May 24, 1991
SV Meppen is in the news once again. Their star SS Tringen Degen found himself on the DL after suffering an elbow sprain. At the time of the injury Degen was hitting .322-7-26 in 32 games.
May 25, 1991
Fortuna Koln’s starter Harri Knittle found that the discomfort in his shoulder was caused by abnormal inflammation. He is not expected to come back for the rest of the season. Knittle ends the year going 3-4 with a 1.95 ERA.
May 26, 1991
Felix Heumann of TSV 1860 Munchen was given terrible news today- he found out that his labrum was completely torn and he will have to give up his career as a baseball player. He played 48 games and hit .283-5-26. He was TSV’s 5th round pick and it will interesting to see how they rebound from this.
May 30, 1991
Two great achievements occurred after all was said and done today. Theodorich Daschke of VfL Osnabruck had his German Baseball record 20-game hitting streak ended by Hannover 96. Elsewhere, in earning the victory against Rot-Weiss Erfurt, Rheinhardt Kezer of VfB Leipzig becomes the first pitcher to reach 10 wins in the season. His record now stands at 10-1 with a 3.33 ERA.

Regionaliga

May 5, 1991
Hastings Meyerbeer, the 22 year old closer for SV Lohhof, found out he had a torn flexor tendon in his elbow and would be out at least one year. At the time of his injury he was 0-1 with 7 saves and a 1.69 ERA in 10 games. He also had 17 strikeouts and 0 walks.
May 7, 1991
The first trade in the history of the Regionaliga was completed today between BC Augsburg and Tubingen. BC Augsburg traded SP Torsten Kierkegaard (4-2, 2.30) for IF/CF Casimir Kuhn (Prospect). Looking at the trade right now, Kuhn has almost zero contact potential and Tubingen will probably own this trade.
May 18, 1991
Lynssl Bach of TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus is out for 13 months with a torn flexor tendon in his elbow. At the time of his injury he was 3-2 with a 2.70 ERA.
May 21, 1991
Alemannia Aachen’s closer, Valdemar Angermann, discovered he would need season-ending surgery to remove bone chips from his elbow. The news comes as a severe blow to both team and player. Aachen is the worst team by far in the Nord and Angermann is 39, making it unclear if he will ever play again.
May 27, 1991
REG News: The All-Star Game Rosters Have Been Announced Showcase for the Regionaliga All-Star Game. It's a great game for the fans. The All-Star Classic comes around each year at this time to the delight of every baseball fan. Talented players from the Regionaliga Nord and Regionaliga Sud come together and show their wares on the baseball diamond. The top players go toe-to-toe with one another to get the bragging rights for their league.

Selected to play for the Regionaliga Nord All-Stars are:

SP Egidius Breu (Pad) - 6-3, 1.62 ERA
SP Eligius Hagel (Zwi) - 7-2, 2.41 ERA
SP Dennis Hasseroeder (BCB) - 6-3, 2.99 ERA
SP Rudolf Himmler (Union) - 8-3, 2.38 ERA
SP Urs Klauschen (Essen) - 7-0, 2.00 ERA
SP Friedrich Koller (Wupp) - 4-3, 2.54 ERA
SP Leo Soergel (Wolf) - 5-4, 2.49 ERA
SP Blaz Tschetter (Wolf) - 9-2, 2.49 ERA
SP Simon Wassmeir (Zwi) - 5-4, 1.90 ERA
CL Detlev Dreifelds (Wolf) - 1-1, 13 SV, 1.75 ERA
CL Daniel Reinhardt (Cott) - 2-0, 15 SV, 1.67 ERA
CL Josef Stegar (Wupp) - 3-1, 11 SV, 1.13 ERA
C Philipp Sievers (Wupp) - .299/.339/.364, 2 HR, 20 RBI
C Rheinhardt Lehr (Arm) - .284/.346/.527, 12 HR, 26 RBI
1B Weber Gutsche (Zwi) - .320/.407/.435, 4 HR, 21 RBI
1B Gerard Braun (BCB) - .333/.381/.535, 6 HR, 18 RBI
1B Alfred Egerman (Wupp) - .266/.341/.467, 10 HR, 27 RBI
2B Wilmer Isringhausen (Preu) - .270/.345/.486, 8 HR, 16 RBI
3B Axel Dankers (Wolf) - .312/.424/.381, 1 HR, 15 RBI
SS Kolomon Block (Union) - .257/.316/.429, 6 HR, 31 RBI
SS Louis Angerhausen (BCB) - .293/.350/.439, 3 HR, 31 RBI
SS Ceyhun Avsar Pad) - .250/.353/.553, 15 HR, 39 RBI
LF Jens Kohler (Essen) - .274/.358/.482, 10 HR, 24 RBI
LF Johann Altaner (BCB) - .291/.348/.458, 6 HR, 28 RBI
LF Ignatius Rittinger (Preu) - .310/.371/.449, 4 HR, 21 RBI
CF Taner Vaner (Union) - .276/.370/.475, 7 HR, 32 RBI
RF Matthias Raab (Union) - .308/.396/.390, 0 HR, 20 RBI
RF Lorenz Madler (Preu) - .313/.369/.523, 8 HR, 30 RBI

The Regionaliga Sud All-Stars will have these players on their roster:

SP Adler Dittmann (Loh) - 7-4, 2.63 ERA
SP Wagner Geiss (Jahn) - 9-1, 0.95 ERA
SP Torsten Kierkegaard (Tub) - 7-3, 2.08 ERA
SP Georg Kuerten (Wies) - 6-3, 1.78 ERA
SP Hugo Lohner (Hom) - 4-3, 1.89 ERA
SP Fikret Safavî (Unt) - 6-4, 2.25 ERA
SP Derich Walma (Loh) - 6-5, 2.31 ERA
SP Heinrich Weinstein (Wies) - 6-1, 1 SV, 1.92 ERA
CL Hieronymus Hollmann (BSV) - 3-2, 13 SV, 2.25 ERA
CL Kay Rohlander (Wies) - 1-1, 14 SV, 1.09 ERA
CL Piotr Schoencher (VfRM) - 3-0, 10 SV, 0.83 ERA
CL Roland Stortebeker (Jahn) - 2-3, 17 SV, 1.82 ERA
C Julius Isekenmeier (Jahn) - .222/.289/.415, 8 HR, 34 RBI
C Tom Spätling (Wehen) - .292/.400/.521, 5 HR, 17 RBI
1B Oswolt Specht (Loh) - .285/.399/.484, 8 HR, 18 RBI
1B Oswald Betsch (VfRM) - .297/.345/.445, 6 HR, 22 RBI
2B Bruno Linneberg (Unt) - .289/.354/.442, 2 HR, 22 RBI
3B Marko Nesselman (Tub) - .323/.373/.578, 13 HR, 31 RBI
3B Manfred Hester (Hom) - .264/.323/.456, 7 HR, 24 RBI
3B Bastian Kelleners (Loh) - .281/.342/.421, 4 HR, 25 RBI
SS Sixt Bäumer (Unt) - .311/.350/.377, 0 HR, 17 RBI
LF Bartolo Ayala (VfRM) - .294/.390/.515, 7 HR, 23 RBI
LF Erik Morlock (Aug) - .304/.371/.481, 7 HR, 19 RBI
LF Jeremias Bachert (Unt) - .289/.341/.537, 6 HR, 22 RBI
LF Strom Schutte (Tub) - .314/.370/.560, 11 HR, 31 RBI
CF Bastian Richter (Hom) - .311/.383/.463, 7 HR, 18 RBI
RF Franz Reich (Tub) - .291/.358/.490, 7 HR, 26 RBI
RF Hank Degen (Loh) - .339/.362/.534, 6 HR, 24 RBI
Old 07-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #11
RamMan12
Major Leagues

June 1991

DBL

June 1, 1991
I am surprised but happy at how my team has bounced back since the beginning of the season. We went from easily being the worst team to being 7 games from the drop zone and fighting for a mid-table finish. I’m excited to see what the rest of the season has in store for us. I would like to trade for a starter or strong bat to help and I will dangle Anton Schillinger in hopes I can pull something off.

June 1, 1991
Two huge trades were consummated today in the DBL today. The first deal has come as no surprise as SS Volker Greiser was finally traded by Eintracht Frankfurt to BV Borussia Dortmund. Greiser, hitting .317-1-26, was traded for SP Lanz Schmelling (Prospect) and C Matthaus Koenig (1-6 in 4 games). The other trade was between Stuttgarter Kicker and SG Wattenscheid. Reliever Eldwin Bruckner, with a 3.51 ERA in 25 games, was traded to SG Wattenscheid for CF Han Priebke, the #19 prospect in the league. Wattenscheid is tied for 1st place in the league and they are going to do all they can to improve their team.
Later in the day, Elias Mohrhaus of SG Wattenscheid became the first pitcher to reach 10 wins with his teams’s 3-2 victory against BC Koln.

June 6, 1991
It took until game 53, but I finally got my team to be over .500 for the first time in our history. We had an even record many times but could never quite get over the hump until now.

June 19, 1991
Hans Glauber, starting 3B for Borussia Mönchengladbach, is out 6-7 weeks with a hamstring strain. His average is a mediocre .236 but he does have 11 homers and 27 RBIs. Die Fohlen have been making progress in the league but this may prove to be a great stumbling block for them.

June 22, 1991
Valentin Kammerling, BC Kaiserslautern’s SS, suffered a broken hand today and is expected to miss the rest of the season. He is hitting .228 with 9 homers and 30 RBI.

2DBL

June 20, 1991
New Eintracht Braunschweig closer Joos Schliemann found out today that his shoulder was very inflamed and that he would have to go on the DL to rest it. Schliemann is one of the best closers in the league with 11 saves and a 1.79 ERA. He is expected to be out for a month.

Regionaliga

June 6, 1991
Lear Gottlieb of Jahn Regensburg fractured his thumb and will be out for 5-6 weeks. This is a huge blow to the Rothosen as their 1st round pick was hitting .319 in his 49 games and he’s a real leader in the clubhouse.
June 19, 1991
Another huge injury shocked a Regionaliga team as SP Derich Walma of SV Lohhof partially tore his labrum and he will miss the rest of the season. The 2nd overall pick in the Regionaliga Draft was 9-6 with a 2.28 ERA before the injury. This could greatly affect SV Lohhof’s promotion chances and Walma has already expressed his desire play in the second tier next year whether or not Die Bayern are promoted.

Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 07-26-2014, 10:27 AM   #12
Ike348
All Star Starter

Looking forward to following this dynasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike348 View Post
Even in a parallel universe, the Astros don't make the playoffs.
Ike348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:55 AM   #13
RamMan12
Major Leagues

July 1991 DBL

July 1, 1991
We could not maintain our winning record and now we are still trying to figure out how to get back to an even record. We went from 28-27 to 37-39 since June 6th. The interesting thing I’ve noticed is that after the first month, every assumption I made about my roster was wrong. My “worst” player was performing the best, my “best” players performing horribly. Now my players are performing exactly as I expected. The prime example is my 1B Heinrich Herberhold. He was hitting .241-4-11 in April with his average at .165 at one point. Now he is hitting .277-20-53. Gerd Hense, my CF, went from hitting .302 at one point to going 11 for his last 86 and getting benched. My starting 3B, Hans Glauber, went down for 6 weeks and will be out for the rest of the season. I am already looking toward next season but am hoping it won’t take too much to at least challenge for the title since I have a few good pieces to the puzzle.

DBL Outlook
BC Koln an SG Wattenscheid have a tight race for first raging and it is likely that one of the two will survive the onslaught from the other teams. Baring a collapse from a team hovering near the drop, Hansa Rostock and VfL Bochum are looking like they will be relegated.

July 2, 1991
BVB Dortmund’s IF Volker Greiser found out today that his season would end due to fractured foot. His injury will be difficult for Dortmund to cope with as in his 25 games with the club, he was hitting .411. He will end the year with a .348 average and 30 SBs.

July 3, 1991
Willi Nachbauer of Karlsruher SC showed off his power potential by hitting 3 homers in a 5-4 win over Nürnberg. He accomplished this feat as well in his first 3 at-bats. He is now at 15 homers on the season.
In injury news, Stuttgarter Kicker’s closer Emery Kuhnt sprained his ucl and will be out the rest of the season. His 21 saves and 2.13 ERA anchored the bullpen of Die Roten and he will definitely be missed during the late stretch.

July 15, 1991
Stuttgarter Kicker’s SP Edwyn Knittle tied a record by striking out 15 batters in a 9-3 victory over Bayern Munich today. After his 3-hit performance, Knittle’s record stands at 10-6.

July 16, 1991
Josef Brandt of VfL Bochum was running the bases today and suddenly lost control and fell over. After the game he found out he tore ligaments in his ankle and would miss the remainder of the season. This is just another huge blow to Bochum as they are most likely going to be relegated at the end of the year and this injury to their star has probably sealed their fate. Brandt ended the season hitting .258-19-47.

July 19, 1991
Barney Erhart of MSV Duisburg threw the first No-Hitter in the history of German baseball by defeating BC Koln 6-0. He walked 2 and struck out 10. This season the 34 year old is 6-5 with a 2.57 ERA in 12 starts. The box score should be attached.

July 26, 1991
Simon Sorensen of Stuttgarter Kicker hit 3 homers in a 12-8 win over BC Kaiserslautern. This being the last game of the season, Sorensen decided to say goobye to 1991 with a bang.

July 27, 1991
Rare Feat: Sorensen Wins Triple Crown
Roten right fielder Simon Sorensen will look back on 1991 as a magical season after eclipsing his peers in the three major batting categories -- batting average, home runs and RBIs. He batted .374 with 51 home runs and 110 RBIs to pick up the 1st Triple Crown in DBL play.
"It's been an incredible year," said a smiling Sorensen, "I really can't explain how this happened. A lot of things have to go your way to accomplish something like this. You have to stay healthy and you have to stay away from long slumps."
The Stuttgarter Kicker skipper told reporters at the press conference, "There were days when Simon played hurt. It really is amazing the things he has done this year."
The Triple Crown winner added, "I'm thankful to Roten fans and to my teammates for their encouragement. It was a joy to come to the ballpark every day."
Attached Images
Old 07-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #14
RamMan12
Major Leagues

I have work soon so I will post the rest of July and then the rest of the season tonight or tomorrow.

My goal with the reports is to be as detailed as I can stand for the first season but once the offseason starts, I will focus only my team and league and major stories in the other two leagues. The process for this first season is already getting too tedious for my taste. However, if there is any information people want to know that I am not sharing, please let me know and I will report on it.

I did save a quickstart for before the season and I will do one for January of 1992 as well for anybody who wants it.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:19 AM   #15
RamMan12
Major Leagues

July 1991 2DBL and Regionaliga

2DBL

July 1, 1991

With 20 games to go, there is a tight race for promotion and a dogfight to avoid relegation. BC Remscheid, VfB Leipzig, and Hertha BSC are in a tight race at the top while SV Meppen, SC Freiburg, ad Rot-Weiss Erfurt are the three at the bottom.

July 2, 1991

A streak all three tiers had been watching has finally fallen. Fedor Dittmann of Eintracht Braunschweig was held hitless and saw his amazing 25-game hitting streak end today against Rot-Weiss Erfurt. Rot-Weiss won the game 13-1. Dittman is now hitting .240 with 9 homers.

July 14, 1991

Vogte Rotzsch, VfB Leipzig’s SS, must have become jealous of Dittman’s attention because last night Rotzsch landed a hit in his 27th straight game. Oddly enough, it was Rot-Weiss Erfurt again stopping a record setting hit streak. VfB Leipzig won the game this time though, with a score of 2-1.

July 16, 1991

Heiko Brenner of Hallescher BC no longer can catch Dittman’s or Rotzsch’s streak as Uerdingen defeated Hallescher 7-4 and holding Brenner hitless. He had a 22-game hitting streak snapped today.

Regionaliga

July 1, 1991

With 28 games to go in the season, SC Preußen Münster and TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus have the best chance of winning the Regionaliga Nord and getting promoted while SV Lohhof and SV Wiesbaden are the top 2 in the Regionaliga Sud.

July 1, 1991

BC Augsburg’s star closer, Hendrik Wenck, will be out 8 months with a torn labrum. This will be a big blow as Wenck has 20 saves and a 2.52 ERA.

July 12, 1991

Derek Aachen of Alemannia Aachen had to leave his last game because of injury and now we know what happened. He tore his labrum and will need 5 months to recover. While being undrafted, Aachen has done well for his club going 5-12 with a 3.21 ERA. This is terrible new for Alemannia Aachen as they have been trying to leave the bottom of the table in the Regionaliga Nord. They probably will not escape it now.

July 14, 1991

Berndt Friedberg, BSV Frankfurt’s 2nd rd pick and ace, found out he tore his rotator cuff today. This injury may be devastating for the club as he will be out 11 months to recover. He will miss at least half of the 1992 season and this may make BSV Frankfurt a little more aggressive during the offseason.

July 31, 1991

SV Lohhof Fans Go Crazy After Bayern Clinch Regionaliga Sud
The entire city of Unterschleißheim was alive with the news of the SV Lohhof officially clinching a spot in the playoffs. Known through the league for their fervor, the SV Lohhof fans took to the streets and the bars to celebrate. Said one inebriated Bayern fan on the street, "Regionaliga should have all of the games during the playoffs here in SV Lohhof. Forget tradition. We will show everyone a good time."
Old 07-27-2014, 08:53 PM   #16
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Final Standings and Award Winners

DBL Final Standings

Team W L WPct GB
BC Köln Geißböcke 64 36 0.64 -
SG Wattenscheid 09 61 39 0.61 3
Dynamo Dresden Dynamo 60 40 0.6 4
MSV Duisburg Zebras 57 43 0.57 7
Fortuna Düsseldorf Flingeraner 56 44 0.56 8
Bayer Leverkusen Werkself 55 45 0.55 9
Bayern Munich Bayern 53 47 0.53 11
Stuttgarter Kicker Roten 52 48 0.52 12
Eintracht Frankfurt Adler 51 49 0.51 13
Hamburger SV Stealers 51 49 0.51 13
VfB Stuttgart Roten 51 49 0.51 13
Borussia Mönchengladbach Fohlen 50 50 0.5 14
BV Borussia Dortmund Schwarzgelben 49 51 0.49 15
Schalke 04 Knappen 49 51 0.49 15
Nürnberg Legende 48 52 0.48 16
Karlsruher SC Phönix 43 57 0.43 21
BC Kaiserslautern Roten Teufel 40 60 0.4 24
SV Werder Bremen Werderaner 39 61 0.39 25
VfL Bochum 1848s 36 64 0.36 22
Hansa Rostock Hanseaten 35 65 0.35 23

2DBL Final Standings

Team W L WPct GB
VfB Leipzig Loksche 61 43 0.587 0
Hertha BSC Blau-Weißen 60 44 0.577 1
BC Remscheid BCR 60 44 0.577 1
VfB Oldenburg Sachsen 59 45 0.567 2
Waldhof Mannheim Tornados 58 46 0.558 3
Saarbrücken Molschder 57 47 0.548 4
Hannover 96 Roten 55 49 0.529 6
Stahl Brandenburg Tore 55 49 0.529 6
VfL Osnabrück Lily Whites 55 49 0.529 6
Eintracht Braunschweig Löwen 54 50 0.519 7
Fortuna Köln Cardinals 54 50 0.519 7
TSV 1860 München Löwen 52 52 0.5 9
SV Darmstadt 98 Lilien 51 53 0.49 10
St. Pauli Freibeuter 51 53 0.49 10
FSV Mainz 05 Nullfünfer 50 54 0.481 11
Hallescher BC Chemie 49 55 0.471 12
Uerdingen Krefelder 49 55 0.471 12
Carl Zeiss Jena BCC 46 58 0.442 15
SC Freiburg Breisgau-Brasilianer 44 60 0.423 17
Chemnitzer BC Himmelblauen 43 61 0.413 18
SV Meppen SVM 41 63 0.394 18½
Rot-Weiß Erfurt Crickets 40 64 0.385 18

Regionaliga Nord

Team W L WPct GB
SC Preußen Münster Adler 63 48 0.568 0
FSV Zwickau Schwäne 62 49 0.559 ½
TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus Untouchables 60 50 0.545
Wuppertaler SV Löwen 60 50 0.545
Arminia Bielefeld Arminen 57 53 0.518
Union Berlin Eiserne 57 53 0.518
VfL Wolfsburg Wölfe 56 54 0.509
Rot-Weiß Essen RWE 55 55 0.5
BC Berlin Sluggers 54 56 0.491
Energie Cottbus Energie 48 62 0.436 13½
Holstein Kiel Störche 48 62 0.436 13½
Alemannia Aachen Alemannen 41 69 0.373 20½
Regionaliga Sud

Team W L WPct GB
SV Lohhof Bayern 61 49 0.555 0
SpVgg Unterhaching Haching 60 50 0.545 1
Bad Homburg Hornets 59 51 0.536 2
Jahn Regensburg Rothosen 58 52 0.527 3
SV Wiesbaden Capitals 58 52 0.527 3
VfR Mannheim Blau-Weiss-Rot 58 52 0.527 3
Tubingen Hawks 54 56 0.491 7
Freiburger BC FBC 53 57 0.482 8
SV Sandhausen Athletik 51 59 0.464 10
BSV Frankfurt Bornheimer 50 60 0.455 11
BC Augsburg Fuggerstädter 49 61 0.445 12
SV Wehen Hummeln 49 61 0.445 12

DBL Award Winners
Batting Title: RF Simon Sorensen of Stuttgarter Kicker (.374-51-110)
Schlagmann des Jahres: Simon Sorensen
Werfer des Jahres: SP Egbert Mittermayer of BC Köln (17-4, 2.46, 188 Ks)
Anfänger des Jahres: 1B Ahren Arnold of Bayer Leverkusen (.288-19-51)
2DBL Award Winners
Batting Title: C Heintz Herder of Saarbrücken (.353-25-58)
Schlagmann des Jahres: Heintz Herder
Werfer des Jahres: SP Merrill Wendlinger of St. Pauli (15-3, 1.88, 202 Ks)
Anfänger des Jahres: 2B Eldwin Schroeder of Hallescher BC (.258-10-43, 17 SB)
Reg Nord Award Winners
Batting Title: 1B Weber Gutsche of FSV Zwickau (.307-10-49)
Schlagmann des Jahres: LF Jens Kohler of Rot-Weiß Essen (.297-24-60)
Werfer des Jahres: SP Simon Wassmeir of FSV Zwickau (15-7, 2.02, 155 Ks)
Anfänger des Jahres: SP Petrus Stehle of FSV Zwickau (13-11, 2.44, 181 Ks)
Reg Sud Award Winners
Batting Title: SS Marko Nesselman of Tubingen (.307-18-60)
Schlagmann des Jahres: Marko Nesselman
Werfer des Jahres: SP Hugo Lohner of Bad Homburg (15-6, 2.21, 225 Ks)
Anfänger des Jahres: SP Fikret Safavi of SpVgg Unterhaching (15-10, 2.34, 195 Ks)
Old 07-27-2014, 09:02 PM   #17
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Awards Part 2

Adler Beat Bayern in Liga-Meisterschaft
"Anticipatin' celebratin'" was the SC Preußen Münster clubhouse slogan for the Liga-Meisterschaft this year -- and celebrate they did, when they beat the SV Lohhof Bayern 3-1 in the series.
The Adler won the deciding game today 5-3 at Lohhof Stadium for their 1st Regionaliga crown.
During the 1991 regular season, they registered a 63-48 mark and finished first in the Regionaliga Nord race.

Fielder des Jahres Award
Position DBL 2DBL
P Barney Dieckmann (Fortuna Dusseldorf) Christof Ribhegge (SV Meppen)
C Fritz Brunner (SV Werder Bremen) Heintz Herder (Saarbrucken)
1B Wilburt Angermann (MSV Duisburg) Lars Nacht (SC Freiburg)
2B Kevin Brauner (SG Wattenschied 09) Rich Vorburger (Fortuna Koln)
3B Arnim Borgeling (SG Wattenschied 09) Oswolt Schulte (Hannover 96)
SS Rodrik Klaeber (VfL Bochum) Frank Mittermayer (Stahl Brandenburg)
LF James Naumann (MSV Duisburg) Bruno Hagel (VfB Leipzig)
CF Tom Botow (Eintracht Frankfurt) Heiko Brenner (Hallescher BC)
RF Andreas Steinberg (Bayern Munich) Gerd Holzhauser (FSV Mainz 05)
Position Reg Nord Reg Sud
P Lance Meurer (Union Berlin) Soren Sauerland (Tubingen)
C Lennard Angermeier (Union Berlin) Caspar Schutte (VfR Mannheim)
1B Norman Huber (Rot-Weiss Essen) Marquart Gersten (SV Wiesbaden)
2B Wilfred Hohenleutner (Energie Cottbus) Derek Glaise (Bad Homburg)
3B Mesut Nisanci (FSV Zwickau) Albert Heinzel (SV Wehen)
SS Justus Tanaoglu (Arminia Bielefeld) Sixt Baumer (SpVgg Unterhaching)
LF Johann Altaner (BC Berlin) Reggie Ruff (SV Sandhausen)
CF Geiler Schmidinger (BC Berlin) Gunter Kelleners (Freiburger BC)
RF Odell Vinck (BC Berlin) Juan Posch (SV Sandhausen)
Old 07-27-2014, 10:17 PM   #18
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Top Game Performances

Top Game Performances in DBL
BATTERS
#
Player
Team
Opponent
Date
AB
R
H
RBI
HR
BB
Score

Sigfrid Kaestner
MSV Duisburg
Hansa Rostock
04/09/1991
Box Score
Simon Sorensen
Stuttgarter Kicker
BC Kaiserslautern
07/26/1991
Box Score
Daniþ Sinan
Nürnberg
VfL Bochum
05/20/1991
Box Score
Richard Ritscher
BC Köln
Hansa Rostock
06/03/1991
Box Score
Imre Wleber
Fortuna Düsseldorf
VfL Bochum
04/19/1991
Box Score
Anka Aybar
Bayer Leverkusen
Eintracht Frankfurt
04/18/1991
Box Score
Rolf Gottschalk
Hansa Rostock
Stuttgarter Kicker
07/06/1991
Box Score
Waldo Hannawald
Bayer Leverkusen
Hansa Rostock
07/23/1991
Box Score
Cerrâh Corekci
Nürnberg
Eintracht Frankfurt
06/30/1991
Box Score
Wilbur Rueckl
Schalke 04
SG Wattenscheid
04/24/1991
Box Score
PITCHERS
#
Player
Team
Opponent
Date
IP
HA
R
ER
BB
K
Score

Mathias Schactschneider
Fortuna Düsseldorf
Bayer Leverkusen
07/05/1991
Box Score
Holger Kraatz
Dynamo Dresden
Bayer Leverkusen
07/18/1991
Box Score
Barney Erhart
MSV Duisburg
BC Köln
07/19/1991
Box Score
Guldemunde VonTrotha
BV Borussia Dortmund
Nürnberg
07/25/1991
Box Score
Barney Dieckmann
Fortuna Düsseldorf
Hamburger SV
07/08/1991
Box Score
Rudi Lehrer
Eintracht Frankfurt
Schalke 04
07/08/1991
Box Score
Durukan Corekci
MSV Duisburg
BC Kaiserslautern
06/09/1991
Box Score
Edwyn Knittle
Stuttgarter Kicker
Bayern Munich
07/15/1991
Box Score
Waldo Schmidt
Eintracht Frankfurt
Nürnberg
05/17/1991
Box Score
Mathias Schactschneider
Fortuna Düsseldorf
Karlsruher SC
04/21/1991
Box Score

Top Game Performances in 2DBL

BATTERS
#
Player
Team
Opponent
Date
AB
R
H
RBI
HR
BB
Score

Eldwin Koppenmeier
Waldhof Mannheim
Rot-Weiß Erfurt
05/21/1991
Box Score
Friedrich Wexler
Chemnitzer BC
Hannover 96
04/16/1991
Box Score
Webber Stuhmiller
VfL Osnabrück
BC Remscheid
05/02/1991
Box Score
Ebolt Rucker
Chemnitzer BC
Fortuna Köln
07/20/1991
Box Score
Dirk Thurneysen
Chemnitzer BC
VfB Oldenburg
05/13/1991
Box Score
Heintz Herder
Saarbrücken
FSV Mainz 05
07/20/1991
Box Score
Dietrich Schroter
VfB Oldenburg
Uerdingen
04/07/1991
Box Score
Conrad Miedl
Saarbrücken
BC Remscheid
04/10/1991
Box Score
Lothar Schoffel
Chemnitzer BC
Rot-Weiß Erfurt
04/27/1991
Box Score
Ebolt Rucker
Chemnitzer BC
SV Darmstadt 98
06/21/1991
Box Score
PITCHERS
#
Player
Team
Opponent
Date
IP
HA
R
ER
BB
K
Score

Henning Glass
Waldhof Mannheim
SC Freiburg
04/18/1991
Box Score
Gunnar Speker
Hertha BSC
VfB Leipzig
05/05/1991
Box Score
Desiderius Holzhauser
Eintracht Braunschweig
Uerdingen
06/09/1991
Box Score
Rudolf Finkel
Chemnitzer BC
Fortuna Köln
06/05/1991
Box Score
Hunfried Lau
Waldhof Mannheim
Uerdingen
06/18/1991
Box Score
Merrill Wendlinger
St. Pauli
Hallescher BC
04/27/1991
Box Score
Henning Glass
Waldhof Mannheim
Hallescher BC
06/10/1991
Box Score
Christoph Mahlenkamp
Chemnitzer BC
Stahl Brandenburg
06/10/1991
Box Score
Kellen Halder
Carl Zeiss Jena
Fortuna Köln
05/28/1991
Box Score
Gabriel Frobe
Rot-Weiß Erfurt
Fortuna Köln
06/01/1991
Box Score

Regionaliga Top Performances

BATTERS
#
Player
Team
Opponent
Date
AB
R
H
RBI
HR
BB
Score

Dietmar Wilkin
BSV Frankfurt
Jahn Regensburg
05/20/1992
Box Score
Gerhard Diesel
VfR Mannheim
SpVgg Unterhaching
07/15/1992
Box Score
Achaz Siebmacher
VfL Wolfsburg
Alemannia Aachen
04/13/1992
Box Score
Joris Landwerlen
Alemannia Aachen
TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus
05/26/1992
Box Score
Holger Mosbauer
Wuppertaler SV
TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus
07/24/1992
Box Score
Tom Spätling
SV Wehen
BSV Frankfurt
07/30/1992
Box Score
Kolomon Block
Union Berlin
Rot-Weiß Essen
04/08/1992
Box Score
Gerd Tolzmann
SV Sandhausen
BC Augsburg
06/16/1992
Box Score
Baler Ulusu
Freiburger BC
Bad Homburg
05/06/1992
Box Score
Thorsten Schnerb
SV Wiesbaden
BC Augsburg
07/18/1992
Box Score
PITCHERS
#
Player
Team
Opponent
Date
IP
HA
R
ER
BB
K
Score

Friedrich Koller
Wuppertaler SV
TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus
05/10/1992
Box Score
Derya Ebûssüûd
Holstein Kiel
FSV Zwickau
06/20/1992
Box Score
Fikret Safavî
SpVgg Unterhaching
Freiburger BC
06/13/1992
Box Score
Heinrich Weinstein
SV Wiesbaden
Jahn Regensburg
06/16/1992
Box Score
Lanz Weiss
SV Sandhausen
Bad Homburg
04/28/1992
Box Score
Derich Walma
SV Lohhof
VfR Mannheim
04/18/1992
Box Score
Engelbert Platzer
SV Lohhof
SV Wiesbaden
06/27/1992
Box Score
Eligius Hagel
FSV Zwickau
TuS Paderborn-Neuhaus
05/21/1992
Box Score
Louis Wollheim
Energie Cottbus
Wuppertaler SV
05/07/1992
Box Score
Sarî Kiraç
VfL Wolfsburg
Alemannia Aachen
05/30/1992
Box Score

Old 07-29-2014, 09:59 AM   #19
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Offseason Part 1

Quick Notes: I had to change the trading difficulty in my league from "Very Hard" to "Hard" because I had no ability to make any trade except trading my best prospect for a backup. I also can not figure out how to show the Team vs Team Records, Positional Strength Overview, or Financial Reports on the thread. When I figure out how in an aesthetically pleasing way, I will post them.

Offseason
Going into the offseason, my team has many holes and my owner decided that giving me less money is the way to fix everything. I have to find two starters and hopefully one more reliever while also upgrading center field and potentially finding a strong bat to upgrade our poor offense. I will look to trade Hans Glauber and Akðn Denktash to free up payroll to make this happen. We have about $14 million to spend on payroll and the two combined are costing us $4 million. Glauber is strong defensively but hit .236 this year. Conrad Meier hit .258 and is just as good defensively. Denktash is someone I would not want to get rid of unless I can get a comparable catcher for less money, however with his contract up at the end of next season, I might try to start Abraham Klewitz at catcher instead and fill another hole.

August 20, 1991

Werkself Star Wrecks One-Of-A-Kind Car
Bayer Leverkusen star, Anka Aybar, is known for his hard-driving play on the field, but after what happened this week, he should probably drive a little more carefully on the roads. The star left fielder was driving late at night on a winding road and smashed right into a highway barrier. He escaped with only scrapes and bruises and is listed as day-to-day, but the bigger injuries are to his wallet and his pride--the car, which was completely totaled, was a custom-built luxury Volkswagen valued at half a million dollars.
He angrily declined to take questions as he limped out of a Leverkusen-area hospital last night, but his publicist released the following statement: "Anka is happy to be home with his family, and knows how lucky he is to have escaped nearly unhurt. He will be more careful in future, and he knows that cars, unlike people, can always be replaced." Maybe so, but if he wants to be able to replace this one, he may need to drive a hard bargain when he next comes to the negotiating table.

August 27, 1991

Saggau Injured in Freak Off-Field Accident
Ulbrecht Saggau of the Rot-Weiß Essen RWE sustained an injury when he heroically rescued neighbors from a house fire and is expected to miss 2 weeks. The second baseman has a strained hamstring.

Key Offseason Transactions
8/23/1991: VfB Leipzig signs Nikolaus Huber for $14,840,000 over 7 years. (25 year old, 51 ovr rookie)
8/25/1991: VfL Bochum trades SP Gerard Winkel (6-12, 6.59) to SC Preußen Münster for CF Jonas Breitmayer (.267-3-41) and OF Serkan Ihsanoglu (Prospect).
8/30/1991: BC Kaiserslautern signs Luigi Wallishauser for $9,200,000 over 3 years. (.329-35-82 with Hansa Rostock)
8/30/1991: Bayer Leverkusen signs Maternus Fruehwirt for $9,760,000 over 4 years. (.290-32-75 with Stuttgarter Kicker)
9/1/1991: Hertha BSC signs Heintz Herder for $14,400,000 over 5 years. (.353-25-58 with Saarbrücken)
9/1/1991: VfL Wolfsburg signs Hieronymus Feierabend for $11,680,000 over 4 years. (10-7, 3.27 with Nürnberg)
9/1/1991: Stuttgarter Kicker signs Loflinger Kuehne for $14,700,000 over 6 years. (.316-34-77 with BVB)
9/1/1991: BC Berlin signs Ambrosius Schachte for $12,480,000 over 4 years. (40 Ovr OF who is rated 80 Ovr in Regionaliga)
Old 07-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #20
RamMan12
Major Leagues

I Forgot To Post My Team Stats and Stat Rankings

NameGABRH2B3BHRRBITBBBKSBCSAVGOBPSLGOPS
Heinrich Herberhold 1B100377681021842879212608147.271.369.562.932
Godfried Groezinger 2B9836936881630431103136188.238.301.298.600
Wendel Pfannenschmidt LF993516711712602714170385838.333.455.402.857
Akðn Denktash C903302277180338104326810.233.305.315.620
Dagobert Buchholz RF9331752751612055153519023.237.346.483.829
Gerd Hense CF81239335273824892275108.218.294.372.667