Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Bug Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2013, 03:39 AM   #21
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Incorrect logo during playoffs

Here in the simming window, the Canucks have the wrong logo shown. The pic shows them with the Bruins but it has actually had 5 different ones.

EDIT It was only for the first round as well. After that, the logo went back to the proper one
Attached Images

Last edited by tcblcommish; 03-05-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:01 AM   #22
Stinson
Minors (Triple A)

On the various roster screens, the footer showing roster totals (players, dressed, salary) uses black text, which conflicts with teams that have a black footer (Flyers, Kings, Ducks, etc.)
Old 03-05-2013, 07:41 AM   #23
scuffleball
Major Leagues

When simming days at a time, the info screen with the conference standings in the center and stats along the sides...

It's not properly displaying the correct win totals. For example. the Columbus Blue Jackets were 15-16-4 when I stopped simming, yet on that screen it showed them with only 9 wins. Point totals are correct and losses are correct. Several teams appear to have the incorrect win totals displayed. Maybe it's not adding road/home games or S/O wins to the total correctly?

Update - Also not showing the correct win totals on the NHL home screen division standings box on the bottom left of the screen. The incorrect win total matches the total showing on the sim screen.

Update II - On the NHL home screen, the Goalie Saves Stat box... it's currently showing 065, 035, and 031 for the top three goalies. It's either cutting off the '1' or it's only sowing three digits. Also the Goalie Shutouts stat box is showing all zeroes, i.e. there are goalie names but no stats, just zeroes.

Update III - Power Play goals against are WAY off (at least in the display). On the NHL home screen, the top two teams have 0 PP goals against and the next one has 1. For Columbus, for example, says they've given up 3 PP goals all season long (48 games in). That isn't right, but the display is showing the incorrect number for some reason. PP Goals For seem to be okay.

Last edited by scuffleball; 03-05-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #24
Gige56
Minors (Single A)

I'm running into an error when the current game is played, you cannot go up to the finished game and click on the score and takes you the game summary. I have to go to "team menu", then "scores and schedule", and then click on the latest game played to grab the summary
Old 03-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #25
Saapas
Bat Boy

Not sure if this is the right place for this but,
It seems that you cannot search for teams, leagues etc. Just the players/staff.
There's not a link from team page to the league page it is playing in
Old 03-05-2013, 08:56 AM   #26
Kcfan88
Bat Boy

On the very top 'bar' where it shows the Loaded Game, Current Date, Yesterdays Box Score, etc. there is no link in the "yesterdays Score" to pull up the box score, you have to go to the teams scores/schedule to do so. Would be nice if this was like OOTP to pull up the box scores easily.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:44 AM   #27
sbaden01
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuffleball View Post
When simming days at a time, the info screen with the conference standings in the center and stats along the sides...

It's not properly displaying the correct win totals. For example. the Columbus Blue Jackets were 15-16-4 when I stopped simming, yet on that screen it showed them with only 9 wins. Point totals are correct and losses are correct. Several teams appear to have the incorrect win totals displayed. Maybe it's not adding road/home games or S/O wins to the total correctly?
I've got the same thing

Old 03-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #28
JDevil
All Star Reserve

I saw this with every player I looked at.

Under the PPG category Patrick Kane has 3 PPG, but under the PPP category he has 0. I assume PPP is power play points? Is it supposed to be PPA for power play assists? Either way every player I checked had a 0 in the PPP category.

When I look at the player stats screen (by team) the same is true for SHP.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #29
JDevil
All Star Reserve

I'm also getting a number of issues where when I am looking at a menus (goalie stats for instance) under the player stats screen, when I am looking at goalie stats only. When I click on a player, it doesn't matter which goalie, I am brought to Luke Adam's player page.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #30
JDevil
All Star Reserve

The menu's also seem to be really small for me. It doesn't seem to matter what size I choose, I get menu crush all over the screen.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #31
RamMan12
Major Leagues

I assume you guys are aware of some of the cosmetic issues but I'll point any out just in case.

1. There is too much space between the team names and the W-L-T columns.

2. The W-L-T columns are not centered to go along with the numbers.

3. At least in the Elitserien, there should be a column for ties, overtime wins, and overtime losses since the points given for each differs from wins.

4. The subject line at the bottom is cut-off and should either be replaced with a scroll bar or be adjusted to eliminate the eye sore.
Attached Images
Old 03-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #32
JDevil
All Star Reserve

I'm also getting the overlapping bars on the bottom of the team home screen.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #33
Daletiel
Minors (Single A)

There's an inability to promote AHL players when looking at your AHL affiliate while under the Team Menu of your NHL team. As it stands now you need to click through to change the league to the AHL, then switch to the AHL affiliate, and then go to their Active Roster to be able to right-click promote.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #34
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

I’ve sim’d out an entire season until free Agency, now I want to go back and look at the Play-offs games reports. I go to the schedule and the only way I can find to get back there is to hit “Previous “ 71 times to go back from 6/29 to 4/19, this is pretty annoying . It would be nice if there was a drop down box to go back in the schedule to any date. It would also be nice if when you went to the schedule/playoffs page that the bracket series were “clickable” so you could bring up the series as a whole . I also can’t find anywhere that you can view Playoff stats for teams or individuals, the only way I can find to see what happened is to go to each individual playoff game and look at it.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #35
JDevil
All Star Reserve

No stats on the FA page are displayed. I had a problem on start up that the skater ratings were not displayed. Now that I am in the first offseason the skater ratings are there but not any stats.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #36
Peter10
Minors (Single A)

Also noticed if a player is on the IR his stats dont show up. At least for goalies that is.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #37
Garethw87

The text is white below the names so you can't see the information about them.
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #38
cannons
Bat Boy

Dunno if this has been reported but

- under edit league/edit rules I can not make any changes, even in commissioner mode.

- when I add a draft pick to a trade offer, there is no way to remove it without starting a completely new trade which is a big nuisance.

- if my team is below the salary cap heading into a game and I don't have enough salary in the minors to get over the minimum, the game is basically frozen up and can not advance in any way.

- when I tried the WHL I was able to offer contracts to undrafted bantam players and sign them. It says "player is too young" on the contract screen but if you offer it anyway the player will sign it every time.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #39
Hocky201
Bat Boy

Hope this goes here....

When you look on a player's playing history or stats, if you click on the team name it just goes back to your team's screen. I assume it's supposed to go to the team you clicked on or a historical roster of that team?

Edit: Nevermind....it seems to have righted itself.

Last edited by Hocky201; 03-05-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #40
Pommpie
Minors (Single A)

On the playoff screen, the team logos are stretched to fit the dimensions of their frame, meaning they also vary in size between the different rounds.
Attached Images

Last edited by Pommpie; 03-05-2013 at 11:15 PM.