Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Bug Reports

Old 03-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #41
lorreporre
Minors (Double A)

Hi guys,
Im new to the site, just purchased the game yesterday . I decided to take my time to navigate around and become more use to the layout. I used to play EHM so it's a big change.
I played just one game and noticed a bug, well two actually :

The teamnames are wrong down left and as i could read above, the colorado team played half of third period + overtime one man down due to clock stopping at remaining 25 sec of penalty killing . Actually they managed to win the shoutout and even scored two goals one man down

Hope it helps !

Thanks for the game and keep up with the good work !

Last edited by lorreporre; 03-12-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:52 AM   #42
Neuzz
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laitela View Post
The players' ice time is always too low if it was a 60 min hockey game. For example all of my 6 defensemen are playing like 13-18min per game which isn't possible if you think that there is always 2 defenseman on ice all the time. Maybe a bit difficult to explain it as I'm not native English speaker, but I hope you get it.
I also noticed this, I even had one player playing 6 minutes in the total game, while he played 6 minutes and 22 seconds on the PK.

I also ran into a shoot out issue, in the fourth round the first team scored and it ended the game, without the second team having a try. the try didn't pop up in the game report nor in the play by play. i don't know if this is known already, or if i should post it somewhere else.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #43
Hotstreak
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Just simmed to the first game of the season, Montreal vs. Ottawa...when I got into the game screen, even before the game had begun, the score was already listed as 5-4, with 20+ shots for both teams and highlights detailing a game that went into a shootout.

I began the actual game, and all the stats just counted up from the result of the first 'fake' game so the final ended up about 11-6 with 60 shots apiece. Afterwards I checked the standings and that first game of the season had counted for two games and (and 4 points,) though only the one result (11-6) was listed in the schedule screen.

Just simmed to the next game against Toronto and everything seems fine, except the 'game stats' box on the right side of the screen still displays the final results of the first game against Ottawa.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #44
Laraque27
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuzz View Post
I also ran into a shoot out issue, in the fourth round the first team scored and it ended the game, without the second team having a try. the try didn't pop up in the game report nor in the play by play. i don't know if this is known already, or if i should post it somewhere else.
This happened to me as well. The other team got five attempts, I got only four.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #45
scuffleball
Major Leagues

Penalty times are still a little off. See image below. Same player committed one penalty, and then is shown as committing another penalty before he was finished serving the first minor. I included the scoring for the period as well, as there was no PP goal that would have released him early.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #46
CalgaryCannons
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuffleball View Post
Penalty times are still a little off. See image below. Same player committed one penalty, and then is shown as committing another penalty before he was finished serving the first minor. I included the scoring for the period as well, as there was no PP goal that would have released him early.

Wouldn't the Tlusty goal at 4:08 have gotten him out just in time to take another penalty at 4:12?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #47
scuffleball
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryCannons View Post
Wouldn't the Tlusty goal at 4:08 have gotten him out just in time to take another penalty at 4:12?
Yep. Completely whiffed on that one. Thanks for pointing that out!

Sorry, guys.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #48
Crazy Bacon Legs
Bat Boy

I clicked on "Play game with Avalanche" and didn 't realize it would take me to watch the game. It got a couple minutes into the game, and I decided to exit so I could quick sim the game. There was no score in the game, and quit. I started FHM back up and skipped to the next day.

A couple things happened as a result. First, the stats seem to be very strange. The game appears to have taken the shots on goal from the first (non quick sim) game and created new results for the second. There shots were only 6-2, for example:

The second strange result was that every player in the game appears twice on the score sheet. Checking player results, it has counted two games for each player. This also appears to be the reason Butler is both first and second star.

I know a result like this is not designed, per se, but it appears to definitely be a bug that could be a problem.

Sorry about the size of the images. I am not sure how to shrink them or hide them for viewing.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #49
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bacon Legs View Post
I clicked on "Play game with Avalanche" and didn 't realize it would take me to watch the game. It got a couple minutes into the game, and I decided to exit so I could quick sim the game. There was no score in the game, and quit. I started FHM back up and skipped to the next day.

A couple things happened as a result. First, the stats seem to be very strange. The game appears to have taken the shots on goal from the first (non quick sim) game and created new results for the second. There shots were only 6-2, for example:

The second strange result was that every player in the game appears twice on the score sheet. Checking player results, it has counted two games for each player. This also appears to be the reason Butler is both first and second star.

I know a result like this is not designed, per se, but it appears to definitely be a bug that could be a problem.
Yeah, I was able to duplicate all of this. Added to the bug list.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #50
CalgaryCannons
Minors (Single A)

The team names and stats displayed during the game seem to be wrong (probably is more of a graphic or text issue). See the screenshot posted by lorreporre for an example. I'm getting to the game by using the new button on the "Play" menu and the teams/stats displayed seem to be from whatever the last game simmed on the previous day was. Doesn't seem to affect anything in game other than that the stats for the current game aren't visible.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #51
Neuzz
Bat Boy

I noticed that the primary assist on a rebound goal doesn't go to the initial shooter, i thought this was odd, as the goal is a rebound and the primary assist should always belong to the initial shooter.
another thing i noticed on rebound goals is the position from where they are scored. I've simulated quite some games and noticed rebound goals are regularly scored from near the blue line.

another thing: during the third period, the highlights say "/PS", while in the first and second it says 1st and 2nd, why doesn't it say 3rd?

btw, I think you guys a really doing a great job. I really love the game so far! looking forward to new updates and September
Old 03-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #52
Giggles McCoy
Bat Boy

Penalty shootout bug still present in build 0.9.9: away team always takes one extra shot, even when shootout already over.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:24 AM   #53
Giggles McCoy
Bat Boy

The penalty shootout bug is still present in 0.9.9; away team always has one additional shot and when the away team is leading, the shootout ends before the home team has opportunity to respond.

Bug found in both AI-simmed and user-controlled games.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:49 AM   #54
Parker27
Minors (Single A)

I was playing Anahein and against San Jose my team gets 2min penalty. But penalty never ends. Theres 1 second left penalty and my team plays 2 periods 4 vs 5 game :-)

I lose 10-0 because San Jose makes 8 powerplay goals.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #55
KV-1
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker27 View Post
I was playing Anahein and against San Jose my team gets 2min penalty. But penalty never ends. Theres 1 second left penalty and my team plays 2 periods 4 vs 5 game :-)

I lose 10-0 because San Jose makes 8 powerplay goals.
I had similar problem twice when playing for Canadiens. One second penalty never end.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #56
kewltalon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV-1 View Post
I had similar problem twice when playing for Canadiens. One second penalty never end.
I had this happen too. I noticed that the penalized player was involved in a fight and takes a penalty before he is released from the penalty box for his fighting major.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #57
bluu
Bat Boy

I have had the same bug happen to me several times today. My first time playing, should be added. I have skaters with negative Total Time on Ice. For example: Pavel Datsyuk plays a total of -4:24, with 9:38 even strength time, and 14:02 of PP time. It happens both to me and the AI.

Also, I had my defenders with a total time on ice of 92 minutes one game, when it should be about 120 minutes. I have no forwards on the point at PP or any such thing, so it should add up to more or less 120 minutes.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:42 AM   #58
baccardi42
Bat Boy

problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Very strange, I can't think of a logical reason why that'd happen to a single league. The game engine settings (NHL-League Settings-Settings) all still appear to be at normal levels?

My engine settings changed in 50/51 and now 51/52 season itôs about 1,93 goals/game.

Why?

How can i edit this settings?

thanks.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #59
salkeld
Bat Boy

Hi there. Enjoying the game and its potential. 1 quick question: should I be seeing what the penalties are given for? eg. high sticking, roughing etc
Old 06-08-2013, 06:58 AM   #60
pens66
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by salkeld View Post
Hi there. Enjoying the game and its potential. 1 quick question: should I be seeing what the penalties are given for? eg. high sticking, roughing etc
Unfortunately, this is not yet working.