Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: New to the game? A place for all new Out of the Park Baseball fans to ask questions about the game.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:22 AM   #1
louis118
New User

Send Forced

Hello im new to the game and fairly new to baseball. What does send forced mean when batting and what is a good scenario to use it.
louis118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
1998 Yankees
Hall Of Famer

LOL!

I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at your post but this takes me back to my own bat boy (new user) days. I even used the same thread title as you, only I put mine in the form of a question:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...nd-forced.html

Here's another from around the same time:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...yone-help.html

You'll notice that both threads are from OOTP 2006 but I think the comments still pertain to OOTP 2007 and OOTP 8.
1998 Yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Daxil
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 Yankees View Post
LOL!

I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at your post but this takes me back to my own bat boy (new user) days. I even used the same thread title as you, only I put mine in the form of a question:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...nd-forced.html

Here's another from around the same time:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...yone-help.html

You'll notice that both threads are from OOTP 2006 but I think the comments still pertain to OOTP 2007 and OOTP 8.
Somebody in that thread said the hitter does not swing, which is not true. I just did this accidentally, succesfully stole the base, and the hitter swang through. With that being the case I don't see how this is different from run and hit.
Daxil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
tian58321
New User

| Back to logs list

496075 2010 年 11 月 09 日 12:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

Background:
2007 年 12 月 24 日 should stop the abuse of Chinese bear
????????? - ????& HBV English - ???? -

2010 年 11 月 7 日 use of bear bile products in patients with shock, three drug stores in Chengdu has its shelves
³É¶¼Èý¼ÒÒ©µêÒѽ«ÆäϼÜ_ÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ_ÐÂÀËÍø

2010 年 11 月 09 Day Hai Kai Bao: a complete industrial chain, highlight the main business
ÉϺ£¿*±¦£ºÖ÷ÓªÒµÎñÍ»³ö ²úÒµÁ´ÍêÕû_Öйú¾*¼ÃÍø¨D¨D¹ú¼Ò¾*¼ÃÃÅ»§

2009 年 12 月 7 日 Kai Bao medicine: \1866393

my point of view of the use of bear bile is the shame of modern Chinese medicine

bear bile is still large in today's industry of Chinese medicine practitioners are respected remind us that we should open our eyes to see today's Chinese medicine and Chinese medicine practitioners in the industry who they really really really for human health offer their help?

Chinese medicine and the pharmacist was in the old days, people are wise treatment of disease, highly developed in medicine today, these wise men still living in pre-Qing! They do not ignore animal suffering mentality changes with the development of the times, their intellectual and knowledge did not progress with the development of science, they reject the new knowledge: the active ingredient in bear bile ursodeoxycholic acid can be manually already industrialized preparation. But science would prefer them not to bear the tragic pain!

soldiers as human disease, the idea that they should each day to reduce human suffering, they are very sensitive to pain, they have a heart of an angel! But these people live in cages in the Bear is so cold, so they know the pain of ignoring the immense suffering, how ironic, in fact, saving lives is just a means of livelihood of these people just to make money, they had already forgotten that they should is to reduce the pain of the angels, This is why there are so many doctors receive red packets, only the patient onto the operating table doctor will ask for money only to the current status of surgery, doctors face the pain of sensitive heart that has been both rich smoked with no consciousness!

Mr. Cao Chunlin
Kai Po is because they have the production technology used in the patent and lucrative, but I can never imagine, how you can feel at ease? How much of your wealth built on the suffering of bears on top of how you can introduce to your children and grandchildren enjoy their wealth on the blood and tears money!

my point of view of: Kai Po is not just animal people's hearts the mountain, but should be head of local government economic development of the mountain

Hai Kai Po is the hearts of people love animals, a mountain, Kai Po is a rich and to promote bile by bile products business, this enterprise in the bear market in total disregard of life imprisonment in an iron cage in which the stomach be open hole pumping out bile every day by those who bear bile mixed with pus and blood the wound was transported to the pharmaceutical plant, bear their suffering to be transformed into the wealth of treasure Kay!

but we know that such an enterprise in a certain time, the contribution of the local economy is to make everyone feel irresistible pressure, how to be in this business is the development of policy barriers is that they rely on the help it to develop !
\change has been the national standard of Chinese medicine formulations and generic (the original formulation of pharmaceutical production companies, except to change), strict control of new drugs with the application for registration of endangered medicinal herbs. This policy is the protection of Tanreqing injection provides policy support, with a certain policy barriers to advantage. \
is restricted, not banned, a policy paper, Kai Bao actually stand out as the driving force!

in the end who is in support of the Kay treasure! See below (summarized in the following text: ????????????????)
question 1: why the debt ratio is far higher than the peer level? Kai Bao Pharmaceutical
high rate of assets and liabilities, the last three years an asset-liability ratio was 65.85%, 52.99%, 44.37% and 50.81%, much higher than the level of the majority of listed companies in the industry. In contrast,new shoes 2010, the ancient Han purple the same industry, Tonghuajinma, the Department of Medicine, purple Xin Pharmaceutical, CONBA,new shoes 2010, assets and liabilities Tianmu medicine were 32.15%, 16.66%, 28.95%, 29.6% 27.57%, 21.93%. In the end is what causes the balance Kai Bao high rate of Medicine, Kai Bao medicine how to deal with this potential financial risk? Kai Bao Share this did not elaborate.
question 2: wholly owned subsidiary of years of losses, why the holdings? Earnings prospects?
2007 by the end of four-Chuan Kai Po animal drug development company set up, the main areas of biomedical technology development, consulting, marketing; medicinal plants and animals in research, development. At that time, Kai Bao limited capital 4.8 million yuan, accounting for 71.86% of registered capital; Animal Medicine Research Institute, Dujiangyan City, capital contributions subscribed 1.88 million yuan, accounting for 28.14% of registered capital.
2008 年 11 29, Kai Bao, Institute of the finite and the Dujiangyan plant and animal drugs entered into an equity transfer agreement, Kai Bao limited stake to 100%. Paradoxically, loss of four Chuan Kai Po 1.1655 million yuan last year, continued loss of 271,500 yuan in the first half of this year. Years of losses, holdings of four Chuan Kai Kai Bao Bao Pharmaceutical trying to do?

Is
securities financing,new shoes 2010, bank lending is actually a fancy, \waves!

our government in such a capital should be held behind the operation of what kind of attitude is really pursue \This is a test!

we have reason to believe that given the policy of the central authorities, of course we also have reason to believe the local government implementation of central policies, but in such an enterprise driven by the rapid development process, we will undoubtedly see some disappointment.

my point of view of the three \
why this community a lot of people to allow and support the use of bear bile, it is because manufacturers of these products to the so-called competitiveness of enterprises, product branding, strong packaging \blinded by the concept of a lot of people were in the habit of ad-induced today, \

course, we do not deny that there are some natural products better than artificial products, but in any case can not be any natural product to do harm to other living costs, a corporate social responsibility has also decided to sell the business can not hurt the product of human society to get rich, just as the same can not sell drugs, bear bile products Hai Kai Po is the human drug, poison the morals of human society. We certainly have reason to appeal to the community to resist drug production and sales and use.

as an ordinary consumer, you have the right to select a product, you better have the right to choose the future development of society, but such a choice was identified in time, that you can remember, \principle, the only way you would expect it be possible to build a harmonious society. Otherwise, you can only live in a society can not complain about free, because you also destroy the harmony of one of the forces of social construction and development.

22 years old and 28-year-old crush the alternative aesthetic - Qzone log

cheap prom dresses Tired ~ ~ ~ ~ a - Qzone log

jerseys monster 2010 [转] QQ nickname was award-wi

polo shirts shop Mouse painted plum blossom - Qzon
tian58321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #5
tian58321
New User

| Back to logs list

you help me cheer
day, Mel and her boyfriend go for a drive, the car almost out of gas, just next to a gas stations, opened in the past, when a sudden gust of her boyfriend's hat blown off. Mel's boyfriend said to her: \Traffic
motorbike hit a man fainted in the downtown of a strange old man! Men scared of what to do! Crowd more and more! Suddenly, the man clinging to the old man, tearful shouted: \. . Shouted the angry old man struggling: \Next, he went three locks and clip a piece of paper: Ah you stole! The next day car is not lost, and two more locks and a piece of paper: Ah you ride!
have difficulty
a male public toilet is constipation, to find that one person ran into the room the instant the wind and rain splinters, they like to: \\the black line on her neck: \Shen fell from the third floor, attracting passers-by crowd, a policeman came and asked: What happened? Drunk: do not know,chi hair straightener, I am also just arrived!
notices
Moujun voiding see the wall reads: to the point of view, so curious, see rise above written: Beyond that point of view, and he again looked at the wall near the ceiling that says: you Urine in the shoes of the!
believe the strength of the brand
upper grades of primary, the one night watching TV in his cousin. Watch CCTV-6. To Sex, the aunt took the remote control will change the channel, said: children can not watch this. His younger brother grabbed the remote control, shouting: Do not worry, the central station will not take off.
advertising effect
Boy: I want to buy the sanitary napkin.
Waiter: Yes, your mother tell you to buy it?
Boy: no.
Waiter: That was your sister?
Boy: Yeah, I want to buy.
attendant: sanitary napkins do you buy?
Boy: I watch TV, said, \

Songkran Songkran, everyone wishes each other, splashing water, and suddenly a man shouted: Mom, who poured me?
persuade others said: you wish you pour.
curse of the Tao: less to this, who took me to the water pouring?
self-defeating
bar, George alone in drinking beer. He suddenly felt himself go to the bathroom, after he was quiet and scared to leave his beer, he wrote a note on the table: \sentence: \place, this woman determined not to get off the first teeth and stamped his feet and said the kidnappers: go! Do not the car!
heavy
sentencing in a military act, a very far off shell. The soldiers sent to look at that, artillery shells fell on farmland, Tanaka stood a peasant, dark clothes sounded broken, tears in her eyes and said: stealing cabbage trees, worthwhile use of shelling it? ? ?
misunderstanding
one night, a naked man called a taxi, the driver stared at him intently, Naked furious and shouted: You have not seen his mother naked man it! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother!
different hobbies
earthworms a very boring day, put yourself into two small worms went to play badminton, earthworms, a good mother think this way, put yourself into four paragraphs to play mahjong, and earthworms Dad Dad thought for a moment, put yourself into the minced meat. Earthworm mother cried and said: \, father and mother escaped, leaving only one son still inside. Mother is very nervous outside the house shouted: \.. \What? Quick, ~ are on fire, but also to stay inside .....\Fishing the river wearing a leaf ~ the first half did not fish on the hook, he changed a piece of bread,chi hair straightener, like a half-day did not fish on the hook ~ ~ no way he had to replace it, or half as earthworms ~ ~ ~ He did not fish on the hook under the ~ dig angry fell into the water out of 100rmb cursed: \
\
\After 2 hours, the snail has not come back. Turtle anxious curse: **** do not come back I died! Then the door came the sound of a snail: I do not you ****ing say it!
Jizhongshengzhi
a man rock climbing, when he quickly reached the top,chi hair straightener, there is a wolf holding a lighted candle burns out you want the rope, the man said a word, the big bad wolf to blew out the candle, the man said: HAPPY BRITHDAY!
angry
a small rabbit to the pond fishing, fishing for a long time ..... did not catch the next day, went to the pond to catch a small rabbit fish, fishing for a day ...... the third day still not catch a fish, rabbit fish in the pond still insist on, or nothing ....... fourth day, the little rabbit went to the fish in the pond , a fish jumped out of water facing the little rabbit growled: \the actress to marry him.
curious son asked: \> unspoken rules
I said I was the director, she told me to sleep. The next day ..., I said I was animation director, she cried. .
subtle
-year-old sister took a bag of crispy rice eaten with relish in the yard, the neighbor-year-old brother watched helplessly on the side, eat and embarrassed to say, and asked his sister, not crisp crisp ? I think this kid actor quite subtle, the classic scene when my sister got one there put his mouth and said: You listen. . .
tag mother son emotional bunny boy

Keep homicide, suicide can be.

dresses Love a person must want to give her happiness - Qzone log

chi straightener Naughty climate conference in Copenhagen - Literacy Edition - Qzone log

chi flat iron All Buddhist secret cure bone disease - Qzone log
tian58321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:52 AM   #6
Vinny P.
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tian58321 View Post
| Back to logs list

496075 2010 年 11 月 09 日 12:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

Background:
2007 年 12 月 24 日 should stop the abuse of Chinese bear
????????? - ????& HBV English - ???? -

2010 年 11 月 7 日 use of bear bile products in patients with shock, three drug stores in Chengdu has its shelves
³É¶¼Èý¼ÒÒ©µêÒѽ«ÆäϼÜ_ÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ_ÐÂÀËÍø

2010 年 11 月 09 Day Hai Kai Bao: a complete industrial chain, highlight the main business
ÉϺ£¿*±¦£ºÖ÷ÓªÒµÎñÍ»³ö ²úÒµÁ´ÍêÕû_Öйú¾*¼ÃÍø¨D¨D¹ú¼Ò¾*¼ÃÃÅ»§

2009 年 12 月 7 日 Kai Bao medicine: \1866393

my point of view of the use of bear bile is the shame of modern Chinese medicine

bear bile is still large in today's industry of Chinese medicine practitioners are respected remind us that we should open our eyes to see today's Chinese medicine and Chinese medicine practitioners in the industry who they really really really for human health offer their help?

Chinese medicine and the pharmacist was in the old days, people are wise treatment of disease, highly developed in medicine today, these wise men still living in pre-Qing! They do not ignore animal suffering mentality changes with the development of the times, their intellectual and knowledge did not progress with the development of science, they reject the new knowledge: the active ingredient in bear bile ursodeoxycholic acid can be manually already industrialized preparation. But science would prefer them not to bear the tragic pain!

soldiers as human disease, the idea that they should each day to reduce human suffering, they are very sensitive to pain, they have a heart of an angel! But these people live in cages in the Bear is so cold, so they know the pain of ignoring the immense suffering, how ironic, in fact, saving lives is just a means of livelihood of these people just to make money, they had already forgotten that they should is to reduce the pain of the angels, This is why there are so many doctors receive red packets, only the patient onto the operating table doctor will ask for money only to the current status of surgery, doctors face the pain of sensitive heart that has been both rich smoked with no consciousness!

Mr. Cao Chunlin
Kai Po is because they have the production technology used in the patent and lucrative, but I can never imagine, how you can feel at ease? How much of your wealth built on the suffering of bears on top of how you can introduce to your children and grandchildren enjoy their wealth on the blood and tears money!

my point of view of: Kai Po is not just animal people's hearts the mountain, but should be head of local government economic development of the mountain

Hai Kai Po is the hearts of people love animals, a mountain, Kai Po is a rich and to promote bile by bile products business, this enterprise in the bear market in total disregard of life imprisonment in an iron cage in which the stomach be open hole pumping out bile every day by those who bear bile mixed with pus and blood the wound was transported to the pharmaceutical plant, bear their suffering to be transformed into the wealth of treasure Kay!

but we know that such an enterprise in a certain time, the contribution of the local economy is to make everyone feel irresistible pressure, how to be in this business is the development of policy barriers is that they rely on the help it to develop !
\change has been the national standard of Chinese medicine formulations and generic (the original formulation of pharmaceutical production companies, except to change), strict control of new drugs with the application for registration of endangered medicinal herbs. This policy is the protection of Tanreqing injection provides policy support, with a certain policy barriers to advantage. \
is restricted, not banned, a policy paper, Kai Bao actually stand out as the driving force!

in the end who is in support of the Kay treasure! See below (summarized in the following text: ????????????????)
question 1: why the debt ratio is far higher than the peer level? Kai Bao Pharmaceutical
high rate of assets and liabilities, the last three years an asset-liability ratio was 65.85%, 52.99%, 44.37% and 50.81%, much higher than the level of the majority of listed companies in the industry. In contrast,new shoes 2010, the ancient Han purple the same industry, Tonghuajinma, the Department of Medicine, purple Xin Pharmaceutical, CONBA,new shoes 2010, assets and liabilities Tianmu medicine were 32.15%, 16.66%, 28.95%, 29.6% 27.57%, 21.93%. In the end is what causes the balance Kai Bao high rate of Medicine, Kai Bao medicine how to deal with this potential financial risk? Kai Bao Share this did not elaborate.
question 2: wholly owned subsidiary of years of losses, why the holdings? Earnings prospects?
2007 by the end of four-Chuan Kai Po animal drug development company set up, the main areas of biomedical technology development, consulting, marketing; medicinal plants and animals in research, development. At that time, Kai Bao limited capital 4.8 million yuan, accounting for 71.86% of registered capital; Animal Medicine Research Institute, Dujiangyan City, capital contributions subscribed 1.88 million yuan, accounting for 28.14% of registered capital.
2008 年 11 29, Kai Bao, Institute of the finite and the Dujiangyan plant and animal drugs entered into an equity transfer agreement, Kai Bao limited stake to 100%. Paradoxically, loss of four Chuan Kai Po 1.1655 million yuan last year, continued loss of 271,500 yuan in the first half of this year. Years of losses, holdings of four Chuan Kai Kai Bao Bao Pharmaceutical trying to do?

Is
securities financing,new shoes 2010, bank lending is actually a fancy, \waves!

our government in such a capital should be held behind the operation of what kind of attitude is really pursue \This is a test!

we have reason to believe that given the policy of the central authorities, of course we also have reason to believe the local government implementation of central policies, but in such an enterprise driven by the rapid development process, we will undoubtedly see some disappointment.

my point of view of the three \
why this community a lot of people to allow and support the use of bear bile, it is because manufacturers of these products to the so-called competitiveness of enterprises, product branding, strong packaging \blinded by the concept of a lot of people were in the habit of ad-induced today, \

course, we do not deny that there are some natural products better than artificial products, but in any case can not be any natural product to do harm to other living costs, a corporate social responsibility has also decided to sell the business can not hurt the product of human society to get rich, just as the same can not sell drugs, bear bile products Hai Kai Po is the human drug, poison the morals of human society. We certainly have reason to appeal to the community to resist drug production and sales and use.

as an ordinary consumer, you have the right to select a product, you better have the right to choose the future development of society, but such a choice was identified in time, that you can remember, \principle, the only way you would expect it be possible to build a harmonious society. Otherwise, you can only live in a society can not complain about free, because you also destroy the harmony of one of the forces of social construction and development.

22 years old and 28-year-old crush the alternative aesthetic - Qzone log

cheap prom dresses Tired ~ ~ ~ ~ a - Qzone log

jerseys monster 2010 [转] QQ nickname was award-wi

polo shirts shop Mouse painted plum blossom - Qzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tian58321 View Post
| Back to logs list

you help me cheer
day, Mel and her boyfriend go for a drive, the car almost out of gas, just next to a gas stations, opened in the past, when a sudden gust of her boyfriend's hat blown off. Mel's boyfriend said to her: \Traffic
motorbike hit a man fainted in the downtown of a strange old man! Men scared of what to do! Crowd more and more! Suddenly, the man clinging to the old man, tearful shouted: \. . Shouted the angry old man struggling: \Next, he went three locks and clip a piece of paper: Ah you stole! The next day car is not lost, and two more locks and a piece of paper: Ah you ride!
have difficulty
a male public toilet is constipation, to find that one person ran into the room the instant the wind and rain splinters, they like to: \\the black line on her neck: \Shen fell from the third floor, attracting passers-by crowd, a policeman came and asked: What happened? Drunk: do not know,chi hair straightener, I am also just arrived!
notices
Moujun voiding see the wall reads: to the point of view, so curious, see rise above written: Beyond that point of view, and he again looked at the wall near the ceiling that says: you Urine in the shoes of the!
believe the strength of the brand
upper grades of primary, the one night watching TV in his cousin. Watch CCTV-6. To Sex, the aunt took the remote control will change the channel, said: children can not watch this. His younger brother grabbed the remote control, shouting: Do not worry, the central station will not take off.
advertising effect
Boy: I want to buy the sanitary napkin.
Waiter: Yes, your mother tell you to buy it?
Boy: no.
Waiter: That was your sister?
Boy: Yeah, I want to buy.
attendant: sanitary napkins do you buy?
Boy: I watch TV, said, \

Songkran Songkran, everyone wishes each other, splashing water, and suddenly a man shouted: Mom, who poured me?
persuade others said: you wish you pour.
curse of the Tao: less to this, who took me to the water pouring?
self-defeating
bar, George alone in drinking beer. He suddenly felt himself go to the bathroom, after he was quiet and scared to leave his beer, he wrote a note on the table: \sentence: \place, this woman determined not to get off the first teeth and stamped his feet and said the kidnappers: go! Do not the car!
heavy
sentencing in a military act, a very far off shell. The soldiers sent to look at that, artillery shells fell on farmland, Tanaka stood a peasant, dark clothes sounded broken, tears in her eyes and said: stealing cabbage trees, worthwhile use of shelling it? ? ?
misunderstanding
one night, a naked man called a taxi, the driver stared at him intently, Naked furious and shouted: You have not seen his mother naked man it! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother!
different hobbies
earthworms a very boring day, put yourself into two small worms went to play badminton, earthworms, a good mother think this way, put yourself into four paragraphs to play mahjong, and earthworms Dad Dad thought for a moment, put yourself into the minced meat. Earthworm mother cried and said: \, father and mother escaped, leaving only one son still inside. Mother is very nervous outside the house shouted: \.. \What? Quick, ~ are on fire, but also to stay inside .....\Fishing the river wearing a leaf ~ the first half did not fish on the hook, he changed a piece of bread,chi hair straightener, like a half-day did not fish on the hook ~ ~ no way he had to replace it, or half as earthworms ~ ~ ~ He did not fish on the hook under the ~ dig angry fell into the water out of 100rmb cursed: \
\
\After 2 hours, the snail has not come back. Turtle anxious curse: **** do not come back I died! Then the door came the sound of a snail: I do not you ****ing say it!
Jizhongshengzhi
a man rock climbing, when he quickly reached the top,chi hair straightener, there is a wolf holding a lighted candle burns out you want the rope, the man said a word, the big bad wolf to blew out the candle, the man said: HAPPY BRITHDAY!
angry
a small rabbit to the pond fishing, fishing for a long time ..... did not catch the next day, went to the pond to catch a small rabbit fish, fishing for a day ...... the third day still not catch a fish, rabbit fish in the pond still insist on, or nothing ....... fourth day, the little rabbit went to the fish in the pond , a fish jumped out of water facing the little rabbit growled: \the actress to marry him.
curious son asked: \> unspoken rules
I said I was the director, she told me to sleep. The next day ..., I said I was animation director, she cried. .
subtle
-year-old sister took a bag of crispy rice eaten with relish in the yard, the neighbor-year-old brother watched helplessly on the side, eat and embarrassed to say, and asked his sister, not crisp crisp ? I think this kid actor quite subtle, the classic scene when my sister got one there put his mouth and said: You listen. . .
tag mother son emotional bunny boy

Keep homicide, suicide can be.

dresses Love a person must want to give her happiness - Qzone log

chi straightener Naughty climate conference in Copenhagen - Literacy Edition - Qzone log

chi flat iron All Buddhist secret cure bone disease - Qzone log
Vinny P. is offline   Reply With Quote