Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-23-2019, 12:12 PM   #1
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Player Number History

I am a huge uniform geek and OOTP offers so much history. When playing fictional and not knowing the numbers of every player I think it would be cool to have a tab that shows a players uniform number history. That way if a player leaves for another team (and say is a future hall of famer or league all star) we can see the number he wore on all his teams or be able to give him the same number on his new team if its taken.

Something similar to what baseball reference does I think would be cool. Like shown in the attached image. I apologize if this is beeb suggested before or if its already possible to see this in the game (I couldn't find it if it is)
Attached Images
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 07:59 PM   #2
Dark Horse
Hall Of Famer

Yes. You can find this on the player's history tab. Under Salary History. It shows the player's uniform # for each season.

A Justafan Fan

LBA Geo Bahn Rock Hounds

fan of the ISLANDIAN PRO ALLIANCE
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:40 PM   #3
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
Yes. You can find this on the player's history tab. Under Salary History. It shows the player's uniform # for each season.
Wow silly me thanks for sharing that!

Please disregard thread then I suppose!
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 03:22 AM   #4
AngelaShortt
Bat Boy

Well, this is a really interesting idea. This will make it easier to keep track of the players and their development. I hope this will come true ... This can be compared to the VIN code of a vehicle. It is very convenient to track it. If this would be possible, then I wonder who would be number 234. This is my favorite number and I would definitely be rooting for the player with this number. If you are wondering what is so cool about this number, then read this article https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-234-meaning/ I think you will find a lot of new things for yourself there. There are also meanings of your favorite numbers. Good luck!

Last edited by AngelaShortt; 08-30-2020 at 03:21 AM.
AngelaShortt is offline   Reply With Quote