Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 02-10-2019, 08:25 AM   #1
FSUKegman
Minors (Triple A)

Fast sim button

Would love to be able to hit "sim this at bat" button...don't necessarily want to "sim until RISP" or "sim inning" as sometimes I just want to sim a batter or 2. Sometimes I just want to sim the last 2 batters in the batting order to get to the stud rookie CF who bats 1st and hitting "sim until RISP" I may miss his at-bat....or maybe my aging star 1B who is 1 HR away from 500 I want to make sure I see his at bats and hitting the "sim this at bat" button would give me more control over which at bats I can see and which ones I would just like for the computer to sim. Thanks for a great product and listening to us "armchair quarterbacks".
FSUKegman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 01:32 AM   #2
ohms_law
Minors (Triple A)

Space bar
Old 02-17-2019, 10:32 AM   #3
FSUKegman
Minors (Triple A)

Thank you for your reply. Hitting spacebar will force me to watch and wait for that AB to play out...I'm talking about hitting a button and immediately simming that at bat. I know it sounds picky but time is usually of the essence when I play.

Last edited by FSUKegman; 02-17-2019 at 10:34 AM.
FSUKegman is offline   Reply With Quote