Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > Auction House Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Auction House Forum Looking for a particular card? Found a steal? Post here!

Old 12-04-2018, 11:52 PM   #1
bombboy85
Major Leagues

for Yankees fans Jeter on the Auction House block

just saw him on there at 7500 PP
bombboy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:28 AM   #2
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Is it me or does it seem like cards are being released as we go in the packs? I mean 2 weeks and I never saw a JETER and now this morning there are three in the AH? Same thing for the mantles and perfect Ted Williams' - first week or so - nothing and now they are everywhere?? I think it's weird

I hear clemente has been spotted - and so has the babe but I havent seen them I guess they are being kept by the owners.

Does anyone know if there are perfect RUTHs or CLEMENTE's out there?
asaintsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 08:31 AM   #3
Janks
Minors (Triple A)

I have seen a Clemente in the AH (now there are two different ones). I haven't seen a Hank Aaron except for my own.
Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:21 PM   #4
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

The key phrase in Janks's post is "except for my own." As players get more cards of increasing quality and rarity, this will force more of them off their teams and into the auction house. OOTP has made it very clear that they want to make a big deal of releasing any new cards. I suspect that this is a significant strategy they intend to employ to keep PT relevant without tournaments - they need a periodic event like this to keep renewing people's interests.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:28 PM   #5
Janks
Minors (Triple A)

I received him in a starter pack. I did put him up for auction at a high price (didn't sell) as he had no auction history. Now he shows that there has been 1 auction for 11,990. That's way too low for a HR hitter that can hit for average and steal bases.

Could they be releasing cards like old baseball cards? They had multiple series.
Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:01 AM   #6
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

We haven't released any new cards yet. All the cards have been there from the beginning.

It's just a matter of more people opening more packs and eventually someone deciding to sell the awesome historical card they got rather than keep it.

We'll likely have one new card coming out related to a special event pretty soon, but as alluded to, we'll kind of make a big deal about that. We won't just slip it into the packs and wonder if anyone notices

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:51 AM   #7
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
We haven't released any new cards yet. All the cards have been there from the beginning.

It's just a matter of more people opening more packs and eventually someone deciding to sell the awesome historical card they got rather than keep it.

We'll likely have one new card coming out related to a special event pretty soon, but as alluded to, we'll kind of make a big deal about that. We won't just slip it into the packs and wonder if anyone notices
If you introduce a Harper or Machado card with their new team and don't introduce a Cardinals' Goldschmidt, then I quit!
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:04 PM   #8
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
If you introduce a Harper or Machado card with their new team and don't introduce a Cardinals' Goldschmidt, then I quit!
We're not planning to update any of the guys who change teams till next year.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote