Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 11-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #1
parappayo
Bat Boy

Fictional League with Historical Player Data?

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but is there an option to start a fictional league (set up my own teams) but populate it with actual NHL and minor league players (either from 2015 or, ideally, any leagues and year of my choice)? Right now all I can do is create a fictional league with all generated fictional players.

If this feature does not already exist, it would be awesome to add it. I could see this being particularly popular for players running online fantasy leagues, where each player sets up a team and then there is a fantasy draft to redistribute all of the players in the league.
parappayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:42 PM   #2
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

sadly not yet but it is in the distant works.
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:24 PM   #3
G-Nuke
Minors (Double A)

I'd love this feature as well, but there are quite a few more pressing issues for custom leagues that need to come first IMO:

1) Fixing all the scheduling issues, and ideally adding a schedule generator for new league configurations.
2) More league customization options, particularly games played (which would be helped if we had a schedule generator)
3) Better control over expansion (being able to do 1-3 teams for instance) and minor and junior level expansion.
4) Being able to move teams around between divisions (realignment) and ultimately being able to actually add divisions and conferances.

Adding historical players before all of those are implemented would just be frustrating due to mismatched player pools and number of teams and various other issues. Essentially we need to be able to edit all the elements that change automatically in historical play for it to work right.

Last edited by G-Nuke; 11-19-2015 at 11:26 PM.
G-Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote