Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #221
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

He eats often at Taco Bell.
Orioles1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #222
Malte Schwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Brown View Post
Trading Block, I believe.
Yes, Trading Block
Malte Schwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:07 PM   #223
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Is there a way to have multiple human managers in an offline league? I wanted to control an NHL team and a junior team but the game stops me from doing so.
RamMan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:13 PM   #224
petdawg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Apparently I have signed too many players I was trying to make a trade and got the message, "Contact Maximum limit exceeded". I have put 3 players on waivers, but am still getting the maximum contract message. I believe I remember this happening in FHM 1 as well, but I forgot how to get around it.

Thanks,

Eric
petdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:15 PM   #225
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamMan12 View Post
Is there a way to have multiple human managers in an offline league? I wanted to control an NHL team and a junior team but the game stops me from doing so.
In the screen where you create your manager, there's a button (I believe) called "Add another manager" or "Add human manager" that you can click on to add extra managers to an offline game.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:21 PM   #226
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
In the screen where you create your manager, there's a button (I believe) called "Add another manager" or "Add human manager" that you can click on to add extra managers to an offline game.

I did this and the game told me that human managers could not control Junior teams and the human managers had to be reassigned. I'm not sure if I accidentally created an online game or if something else is going on.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #227
landru22
Major Leagues

I tested a 22-team fictional league last night. Unless, I missed it, there didn't seem to be an options for playoffs. I prefer less playoff teams (8) but the game seems to be hard- coded for 16. Is there any way around this?
landru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:47 PM   #228
PvtButz
Bat Boy

System Requirements

What are the system requirements for FHM 2? I've looked over the OOTP website but can't seem to locate them.
PvtButz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:49 PM   #229
Oyaji
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranium View Post
Hey Cole & Jeff
Don´t remember if this already appeared somewhere on the forums but do i really have to import facegen-generated player faces one after another (no bulk importing option) to show up in the game? And where to import the player faces exactly - it isn´t listed in the manual. Thx in advance for info
I asked this earlier and didn't get an answer. Please tell us we don't have to manually load each and every player. Pretty please?
Oyaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:53 PM   #230
pbbm
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtButz View Post
What are the system requirements for FHM 2? I've looked over the OOTP website but can't seem to locate them.
Steam lists the minimum requirements as:

Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: min. 1024x768 display
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: 1024x768 display size requires fullscreen mode.
pbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:11 PM   #231
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malte Schwarz View Post
Just start a new game with more than one human GM and go to MANAGER -> Manage Online League.
But what about HTML files?

Also, are there instructions somewhere about how to setup the FTP settings?
Old 09-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #232
bhrangerfan0809
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
They're listed region-first, easiest way is to go to the globe icon on the Team/League menu, look up the 'bantam' league (on the second page), and find out the name of the one your guys fits in.
Thanks, but how do I now assign that player to the bantam team? It still doesn't show up as an option under "current team" on the player editor page.
bhrangerfan0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:31 PM   #233
Peter-
Minors (Single A)

Some questions.

1. Could the team budget and player payroll for a team change year after year, bigger or smaller? Like Luleå Hockey..they have $4,210,000 (8th) in budget and $3,115,467 (8th) in player payroll the first season..could it change over time if I win the Le-Mat-trophy and the season some seasons or how do it change in FHM2?

2. Could I manually edit the team finances? I don't find it in the game.

Last edited by Peter-; 09-29-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Peter- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:40 PM   #234
Malte Schwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamMan12 View Post
I did this and the game told me that human managers could not control Junior teams and the human managers had to be reassigned. I'm not sure if I accidentally created an online game or if something else is going on.
If you add more than one human GM the game is automatically defined as online league, so at the moment it's not possible to control an additional junior team.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:41 PM   #235
mochuck
Minors (Triple A)

How do I hire a head coach?

I started an expansion team after simming the first season.. under manager settings.. made myself GM Only... but after taking job with expansion team... I'm listed as GM and Head Coach.. do I have to wait to July first of the next season and fire myself? tried to hire a head coach.. but he's listed as scout on personel page...What do I do?
mochuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:41 PM   #236
Malte Schwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by landru22 View Post
I tested a 22-team fictional league last night. Unless, I missed it, there didn't seem to be an options for playoffs. I prefer less playoff teams (8) but the game seems to be hard- coded for 16. Is there any way around this?
No, you didn't missed it, it's not possible to change the playoff structure.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:48 PM   #237
RamMan12
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malte Schwarz View Post
If you add more than one human GM the game is automatically defined as online league, so at the moment it's not possible to control an additional junior team.
Could you say if this will be allowed in the future? It's not that big of a deal, but it would definitely be helpful.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:49 PM   #238
Malte Schwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
But what about HTML files?
You can't create HTML files, only csv files. The online league support is very basic at the moment but we will improve it step by step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
Also, are there instructions somewhere about how to setup the FTP settings?
On the "Manage online league" dialog you just have to enter the ftp address, user name and password and then it should be possible to upload/download the teamfiles.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:58 PM   #239
Malte Schwarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter- View Post
Some questions.

1. Could the team budget and player payroll for a team change year after year, bigger or smaller? Like Luleå Hockey..they have $4,210,000 (8th) in budget and $3,115,467 (8th) in player payroll the first season..could it change over time if I win the Le-Mat-trophy and the season some seasons or how do it change in FHM2?
Yes, the budget will change, depending on severall factors such as success of the team or financial success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter- View Post
2. Could I manually edit the team finances? I don't find it in the game.
No, you can't edit the team budget.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:37 PM   #240
skunt3m
Minors (Single A)

Jeff, I remember that years ago you came to the Blueline forums and posted some interesting information from one of the EHM research guides.

Curious to know if a similar guide was produced for FHM and if it would be possible for the public to have a look at it?
skunt3m is offline   Reply With Quote