Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 08-05-2019, 02:30 AM   #1
NimCross
Bat Boy

Activation Error - Out of Serial numbers?

So I got a new PC and the old PC will be getting recycled through work. I'm trying to get OOTP20 installed on the new PC, I bought it in March so am using the eSellerate PC installer, and am getting the following error when I put in my activation key that I received when I bought the game...

Activation Error

No more licenses available for this serial number. More info on our knowledge base at support.ootpdevelments.com.

I've come to understand that I have to release the serial number from the old PC. So I did that. I got a message saying it has been successfully released. Tried to open up OOTP20 on new PC and still get the same message. Don't know what to do.

Thanks for any help

Nim
NimCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #2
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Please file a support ticket (http://support.ootpdevelopments.com/...Tickets/Submit) with your order information and we should be able to fix this.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:58 AM   #3
NimCross
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
Please file a support ticket (http://support.ootpdevelopments.com/...Tickets/Submit) with your order information and we should be able to fix this.

Matt, I appreciate your reply but, I submitted the report like you suggested two days ago and still have received no reply to that ticket. I've checked through my email, spam, and update on the support site, no reply.

Would love to get up and running with OOTP again.

Nim
Old 08-08-2019, 04:54 AM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimCross View Post
Matt, I appreciate your reply but, I submitted the report like you suggested two days ago and still have received no reply to that ticket. I've checked through my email, spam, and update on the support site, no reply.

Would love to get up and running with OOTP again.

Nim
We're in the process of moving our support from provider to another, so depending on which site you submitted the request, it may be a bit longer than usual before we can process and respond to it.

That being said, you can send me a PM or email directly with your order number, license number or email used when purchasing the game, and I'll reset it for you.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 01:42 AM   #5
NimCross
Bat Boy

emailed you the info. Appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Nim
Old 09-27-2019, 08:04 PM   #6
DocHalladay
Minors (Single A)

I had this happen to me. My laptop is not booting up and I cannot get to the game to un-license it. I receive the Activation Error as well and logged a ticket. My understanding is there is an issue with the eSellerate server at this time. So i look forward to a quick resolution!

Thanks for all of the hard work and effort to support the users, Lucas and team!
DocHalladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:53 PM   #7
webrian
Minors (Triple A)

Hi. I am having the same problem.

I did click the link to submit/report a ticket, but it took me nowhere. It said the page was down.

Ever since installing the newest update, I have not been able to log in one of my two accounts. I have tried the activation code sent to me back in February when I purchased the game on eSellerate, but I get an Activation Error message.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
webrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:11 PM   #8
DocHalladay
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrian View Post
Hi. I am having the same problem.

I did click the link to submit/report a ticket, but it took me nowhere. It said the page was down.

Ever since installing the newest update, I have not been able to log in one of my two accounts. I have tried the activation code sent to me back in February when I purchased the game on eSellerate, but I get an Activation Error message.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I've had a ticket open since last Wednesday. The issue as told to me is...

..." I got in touch with our key dev and he stated that we are currently having an issue with eSellerate and whenever we attempt to reset a key it's deleting it from the system instead. Which we obviously don't want to do. So he's working to get it fixed before we process any resets. "

It's unfortunate, because in all of the versions I have bought, this is the one time I have asked for support and it is costing me time in my online leagues. I understand it is out of their control, it's just unfortunate timing.
DocHalladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 04:20 AM   #9
Alex Murray
Major Leagues

Hey Webrian and Doc,

Did both of you get your activation issues resolved. We are in the midst of working with eSellerate to figure out how they want us to resolve resets from here on out and its been a pain to be honest. We are however back to operation on those resets so if either of you are still waiting for that reset DM me directly and i'll make sure we process that through immediately.

Thanks
Alex
Old 12-25-2019, 12:35 PM   #10
JustBlazin
Minors (Single A)

this exact same thing has happened to me when I tried to install it on my new laptop,i unlicenced on my old laptop but it wont work on the new one.....getting the same message as the other posters

JustBlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:58 PM   #11
JustBlazin
Minors (Single A)

sent in a ticket on Christmas day and got a reply a couple hours later to give my serial number so they can reset it. Sent it in a couple hours later when I saw the email
but have got no response since then and still not reset not sure whats going on or why this is still an issue since its been almost half a year from the first posters issue. Would think maybe you would resolve the issue so this doesn't keep happening.

Old 01-07-2020, 06:20 PM   #12
JustBlazin
Minors (Single A)

going into week three with this issue and still not resolved have had my ticket open for 2 weeks...getting pretty sick of the lack of progress.you guys make an amazing game but your tech support is terrible.how is this not resolved after almost 6 months
and the lack of response on here for 2 weeks is great

Old 01-18-2020, 11:50 PM   #13
playball335
Minors (Triple A)

I am having the same issue as well. Unlicensed from my old pc, yet I'm being told I do not have any available licenses.

The link to submit a ticket on the support page is no longer active. Can you please provide a link to the new location to submit a reset request?
playball335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:03 PM   #14
OMlawdog
Bat Boy

I am having this issue now due to the most recent update.

It is asking me for a license key after I had to re-purchase the game roughly two weeks ago because my old CPU crashed and I couldn't get the old license off.

Now - its telling me that i have to put in a new license key.

Any help would be appreciated.
OMlawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:20 AM   #15
ecd1973
Major Leagues

Tried installing on a laptop and got max license error. I deactivated on my main PC. Anyone solve this issue?

This is a weird one. I have had OOTP 20 on my desktop since launch last year with no issues. De-licensed there and installed on a new laptop. The new laptop tells me that my max number of licenses has been reached. Go to desktop and re-license there and it activates right away no issue. Back to laptop and still get the max licenses error. So no matter what the state of my licenses is I get the same error on the new laptop.

This is the e sellrate version. Ticket submitted but not sure what else to try here.

Last edited by ecd1973; 02-26-2020 at 10:59 AM.
ecd1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:30 PM   #16
GuruB
Minors (Single A)

I just got a new computer and de-licensed my old computer, but now when I install on my new computer with ESellerate it says licenses already used... I can't see where to put a support ticket in, the link in the first one says not found.. Thank you!
Plus, I am not sure how to get an older code that I have lost from them. Thanks

Last edited by GuruB; 03-02-2020 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Added 2nd question
GuruB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 10:04 AM   #17
kit444
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm having the same issue. Normally I would just wait for 21 but I need 20 in order to convert my existing replays.
kit444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 06:08 PM   #18
HustlinOwl
Minors (Single A)

I am having this issue with OOTP 12 and going on a week with no resolve whats going on???

Search tickets
Re: [Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co KG] Order Confirmation: Order ST75583218
04 Mar 2020 08:05 AM
Reply Comment
JW
Joshua Woodson
18 hours ago
Wow so based on that doesn’t matter how old product I should get some kind of support for product I paid for.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [## 2677 ##] Re: [Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co KG] Order Confirmation: Order ST75583218
To: <woodsonj@gmail.com>

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Share-it.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, due to the age of order number 0, it is outside our influence as a third party processing service to pursue support on your behalf.

For technical support, contact the vendor directly.

Sincerely,

Rosalyn S.

Your Mycommerce - Share-it Team

Last edited by HustlinOwl; 03-07-2020 at 06:09 PM.
HustlinOwl is offline   Reply With Quote