Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
Coachjohn
Bat Boy

starting new league

Since I can't find what I want, I am thinking of starting my own league(s)

First I only enjoy real players. So league will be set up that way. No factious ones.

Only 40 man roster with 25 active.

League one

Use current players. Play two seasons. One summer with current players in original form. second is fall winter (we love baseball) using updated players ratings as of sept first. (its a mod addon)

League would be draft or auction draft (not sure)

In the spring- any new players that season (includes rookies and those in MLB not drafted and minors may be drafted.) Players can protect 30 of 40 so those ten go back into draft. Every two rounds you can protect one more.

Fall league is draft of underrated players - you may protect 35 in this one, one more each round. So in this round players like Aaron Judge - who's beginning season stats from last year might cause him not be drafted. Might be drafted.

Trading is normal as are DFA's etc.

Coaching on. No salaries. (although I can add that) Just pure baseball,

I've never been a commish so I don't if it would work or if I can do it. Just think there are a lot of pure baseball strategy people who might enjoy this.

Saw one in a former game I played where they dis this with every player who ever played in an auction draft with chits to allow DFa and free agents yet no over strengthening team.
Coachjohn is offline   Reply With Quote