Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:04 PM   #1
Schifty
Major Leagues

Game crash at 23rd December, Online League

Hi all

i have an issue.... when simming, the game crash at the 23rd December. I've check related issue with crash on specific date and thats i did:

Sim every single game one by one on every league no issue. So all the game are done for the 23rd December

I've also check if a non playable team have any game at this day.... no one have.

I still crashing at this date with all game done. So anything is sim in background ? Do we really see the schedule for the unplayable team ? Should i do AI setup Org for every unplayable team ?

NOTE: Will be usefull if game crash report is generate after a crash for the FHM6, will be usefull
Schifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:29 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Could you upload the save (instructions here) and we'll have a look at it and try to see what's wrong?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:10 AM   #3
Schifty
Major Leagues

Yeah i will when i will be at house. Usually im good about finding provlem by my own but ive run ai setup organistion to every team of the game playable and non playable still crash
Schifty is offline   Reply With Quote