Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Dynasty Reports

FHM 4 - Dynasty Reports Talk about your FHM dynasties here!

Old 10-06-2017, 09:56 PM   #1
Tangerino
Minors (Double A)

Hows your save going?

I know its only the day of release but please share your stories! I'm always interested! I'm no story teller so reading others posts are always enjoyable for me
Tangerino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:10 AM   #2
TBiz
Major Leagues

Little look at my First Game (Not going to be Dynasties until some updates into the FHM4)

Name:  24 games in.png
Views: 961
Size:  39.1 KB

Last edited by TBiz; 10-07-2017 at 08:26 AM.
TBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:05 PM   #3
croatian
All Star Starter

I am playing Historical challenge with Anaheim, currently fourth in conference. Due to fact that "mission" in this challenge is to win the Cup, I sacrified future and trade bunch of picks and prospects for Kovalchuk, Selanne, Gagne and Gill.
croatian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #4
Papi
All Star Starter

2020 with the Bruins. Bottomed out in 2017 and 2018, landed Svechnikov and Nolan Foote in back to back drafts, traded for Ryan Johansen, signed Panarin and Trouba, 5 picks in the first three rounds of the upcoming draft. The future looks bright!
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 AM   #5
TBiz
Major Leagues

Currently Halfway Through My First Season:
Name:  41 games.png
Views: 786
Size:  40.5 KB

Notes:
Richards is the LVGK's Goals, assists and points leader. Richards is 29th in the league for Goal Scoring, 44th in assists, 28th in points.

Still debating to shop Jagr as he's been average during the season, but feel like he isn't worth the 6.6M tag. Also some teams maybe interested in him right now with the numbers he has.. Not sure I wanna risk him dropping production and trying to move him.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
croatian
All Star Starter

In first attempt with Anaheim in historical challenge I was kicked out against Wings in first round, in my second attempt in first round against the Avs. Both time we had very good regular seasons, but couldn't past first round. :/

Now HC with Anaheim will wait, I will move to other...
croatian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:39 AM   #7
Savoie45
All Star Reserve

Just started a franchise with the Coyotes, trying to take the team to their first Stanley Cup Final. Currently in first place with a 9-4 record. I'm using the Stretching the D and Half Ice Overload tactics for even strength offense/defense.
Savoie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:27 AM   #8
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Im playing as the Senators in GM mode and still have Guy Boucher as the head coach. Team finished ok, winning record but missed the playoffs. Injuries really shattered our chance at the playoffs. Mark Stone tore a muscle in his rib cage and missed the last 6 games when we really needed some wins. We also lost Bobby Ryan fairly early in the season and only played 31 games. He had 25 points and was leading the team at the time but losing him was painful. Karlsson was also an injury issue this season. He started hurt and missed 9 games before finally coming back and played very well. Late in the season, he reinjured his leg and missed the last 5 games and only managed 68 games for the year.

Matt Hoffman led the team in goals and points with 27 goals and 38 assists for 65 points. Scoring was by far the biggest drawback to this team. JG Pageau was the only other Sen to hit 20 goals with his 21. Alex Burrows, Ryaan Dzingle, Hoffman, Pageau, Phaneuf and Kyle Turris played in 82 games and helped lead the team but again, falling short we know that we need to pick up some offense for next season.

In goal, for whatever reason, Mike Condon had a very solid season playing a career high 62 games. he had 33 wins on the year and had a solid 2.66 Goals against and a .905 save percentage. Not quite good enough but better than Anderson.

Alex Formenton played most of the season with the Sens scoring 15 goals and adding 15 assists and was a pleasant surprise. Logan Brown also stuck with the club but didnt fair quite as well. He posted 6 goals and 6 assists in 73 games. Colin White played 8 games near the end of the season but managed only 1 point.

Hopefully we can get a solid draft pick this season and improve for the next year
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #9
number1alien
Minors (Single A)

Switzerland just won the 2026 Olympics, which is super cool. Poland has jumped up and down a bit from the top division of the World Championships while China has consistently been at the top level for four seasons now. Looks like establishing clubs in Russian-based leagues is good for professional development!

I'm just starting my tenth season with MH Automatyka Gdańsk (trying to knock out the 10-season achievement in Steam, obviously), and I've won the title four years running with attendance averages going from 1.400/game to 5.400/game in a couple of seasons with one of the best Polish players in the game (Alan Lyszczarczyk).

After I get that achievement, I'm hoping that one of the two Chinese clubs in the VHL give me an offer pretty quickly (Tseng Tau Jilin has sent me a contract offer three times already). I'm more interested in playing these lower-level European and Asian leagues because they offer much more of a challenge, I think, especially when it comes to hanging onto players for the majority of their career.
number1alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #10
Sabres2000
All Star Reserve

Playing in the OHL as my hometown team. I am loving all of these lower tournaments like the Division I-III U18-U20 all of the younger tournaments and everything it makes being a GM in CHL so much more exciting. Don't want to hint my story but it is very exciting right now
Sabres2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:29 PM   #11
Tangerino
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
Im playing as the Senators in GM mode and still have Guy Boucher as the head coach. Team finished ok, winning record but missed the playoffs. Injuries really shattered our chance at the playoffs. Mark Stone tore a muscle in his rib cage and missed the last 6 games when we really needed some wins. We also lost Bobby Ryan fairly early in the season and only played 31 games. He had 25 points and was leading the team at the time but losing him was painful. Karlsson was also an injury issue this season. He started hurt and missed 9 games before finally coming back and played very well. Late in the season, he reinjured his leg and missed the last 5 games and only managed 68 games for the year.

Matt Hoffman led the team in goals and points with 27 goals and 38 assists for 65 points. Scoring was by far the biggest drawback to this team. JG Pageau was the only other Sen to hit 20 goals with his 21. Alex Burrows, Ryaan Dzingle, Hoffman, Pageau, Phaneuf and Kyle Turris played in 82 games and helped lead the team but again, falling short we know that we need to pick up some offense for next season.

In goal, for whatever reason, Mike Condon had a very solid season playing a career high 62 games. he had 33 wins on the year and had a solid 2.66 Goals against and a .905 save percentage. Not quite good enough but better than Anderson.

Alex Formenton played most of the season with the Sens scoring 15 goals and adding 15 assists and was a pleasant surprise. Logan Brown also stuck with the club but didnt fair quite as well. He posted 6 goals and 6 assists in 73 games. Colin White played 8 games near the end of the season but managed only 1 point.

Hopefully we can get a solid draft pick this season and improve for the next year
any update?
Tangerino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 11:40 PM   #12
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerino View Post
any update?
yeah but it is in its own thread. I ddint want to take up space in here so i made a new one
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:04 AM   #13
TBiz
Major Leagues

I restarted, as updates came in </3 I haven't gotten in the groove lately, but plan to take on the New Jersey Devils eventually. Getting a Dynasty Site worked on and such too. Should be interesting when I get around to going