Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 06-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #41
Firemedic18
Bat Boy

I am also looking to join a league. I am new to OOTP but have played in text based online leagues before. I would prefer a MLB style league to a fictional one. Email me at firemedic018@cox.net if you are looking for a new owner. Thanks.
Firemedic18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #42
imnotjesus
Minors (Single A)

i'm interested in a fictional league that doesn't use the DH. i've been playing OOTP since v6, and i've run a few of my own online leagues.
imnotjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #43
aleib
Minors (Single A)

Well I'm looking to get back into an online league after about 4-5 years of not being in one. I'm looking for an established league with some history, and preferably a historical league. I'm willing to take on rebuilding projects, especially if the league is established and isn't showing signs of folding. Please PM if interested.
aleib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #44
jake44bottoms
Bat Boy

Looking for an online league

I am looking for an online league to join. This is my first time trying the online league. I dont have a preference of real league, historical, or fictional. I have no idea how the whole thing works, so it would be great to be in a league with people who wouldn't mind helping me out until I get the hang of it.
I have played ootp since ootp 6. I have some good expirience playing solo.

name: jake
email: jake44bottoms@aol.com
jake44bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #45
daxl101
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm looking for a beginners league, I've played BM 2008 but am new to OOTP so I don't want to join a league and be a dead weight GM. I'd like a modern MLB roster league, but will play anything.

drlund@upei.ca
daxl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #46
gbeats
Bat Boy

Hi. I'm looking for a league to join but, as I'm completely new to OOTP & relatively new to Baseball all together (I'm Scottish), it'd have to be a league where people wouldnt mind a noob asking lots of questions.

My contact details are:

Name: Graham Beaton
Email: gbeats82@hotmail.com

I dont mind if it's a real or fictional league &, as I'm new to the sport, I dont mind what team I get either.
gbeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #47
tankerjc
Bat Boy

Looking for online league

I am looking for an online league to join. I've played OOTP 5-8 solo, and realize I have the time to do one online.

I would prefer a real league, but could also do a historical one, and I don't care what team I start with.

name: Jeff
name here: tankerjc
email: jtanker33@msn.com
tankerjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #48
pappy1vg
Bat Boy

I'm looking to join a league. I'm a n00b to OOTP but I have played similar games for a while.

Name: Gary Davis
E-mail: pappy1vg@gmail.com
pappy1vg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #49
umwol13
Minors (Single A)

I'm looking for a historical league, preferably between 1900-1930. Idealy sim would be 2-3 times a week.

email: seinfeld4 (at) gmail (dot) com
umwol13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:32 AM   #50
jimbo999
Bat Boy

Looking for a very active league. Email: jimbo99@nb.sympatico.ca

Ill take any team.
Thanks
jimbo999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #51
witwerk8267
Minors (Double A)

I've played prior versions and will be purchasing OOTP 9 in the next week. Looking to get into a competitive league with a tolerant commish because I'm a noob when it comes to on-line. I'm dedicated and will hold up my end as an owner. I just need a patient commish to help me through the initial phases until I'm comfortable doing what I need to do.

Please send me a message if you are looking for a dedicated player. Please don't respond if you think your league will not last 2 months. Thanks and I hope to hear from someone.
witwerk8267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:28 PM   #52
Lukee
Bat Boy

Hello everyone. I am relatively new to OOTP, I did purchase the OOTP7, but didn't really have enough time to play it due to RL commitements.

I am not new to online leagues. I played in a few FPS baseball and Football online leagues and enjoyed it.

I just bought OOTP9 and was interested in joining a good league to satisfy my thirst for competitive play.

If there are any GMs that have a league and need a mature player who won't quit in the middle of a season, please e-mail me at overkil2@aol.com

Thank you for your time.

Oh-- I don't really care which team I manage, I am just interested in playing.
Lukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #53
Rahhja
Minors (Single A)

Looking for a well established league that will help a newbie learn the ropes. I'm 38 and have plenty of time to give to learning. Have no problem with IM / e-mail.

E-mail: jcobb@msn.com

Rahhja
Rahhja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #54
bsrsox
Bat Boy

Hey

Me and my brother are looking for an MLB style online league and will take any teams available. Email: woahnoodward@hotmail.com
bsrsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:24 AM   #55
GoStros5
Bat Boy

I played an online league that was ootp4 if i recall... did that for a few years.. havent played since. would love to join a league that has real mlb players.

thanks

trasherino@gmail.com
GoStros5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #56
bordercats
Minors (Rookie Ball)

historical league

Hey there if anyone is starting a historical league i would like to join in

scbydo3@shaw.ca
bordercats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #57
chssocr8
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I have played in ootp leagues for a long time but about a year ago I decided to take some time off and focus on other things but I would love to get back into it again so if you have a fairly young league with real players I would like to join.
Matt
chssocr8-aim
chssocr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:48 PM   #58
metball4
Major Leagues

I'm interested in joing a leauge. I used to play non stop (online and solo) OOTP 3 and 4. I've played the others but not as much as the older ones, but i'm looking to get into this new game. I'd like to do a leauge with REAL rosters with COMPETITIVE gm's.

Thanks..

AIM mets01rule or email mets01rule@aol.com

Lets Go Mets!
metball4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #59
adam
Bat Boy

I'll join any league that'll have me.

email: spongy.99@hotmail.com
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #60
AarNation8
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a league- Online Vet

I've been playing since ootp2, been around in many online leagues. Won myself some championships, had some laughs. Took about 3 years off, but came back into the game the past few years and still enjoy it. Very active owner who likes to get to know everyone in the league, and loves to trade no matter what my team looks like. Contact me at aarnation8 on AIM or aaronnation@hotmail.com on WLM. Thanks!
AarNation8 is offline   Reply With Quote