Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 09-12-2019, 11:23 AM   #1
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

Numerous players selling for under minimum?

I was reviewing the Auction House this morning, and I see the average winning bids of players lower than the minimum... seems to be almost everyone I check auction prices on?

PS: I guess the 3 players i looked at have huge increases in OVR ratings... possible the AH pricing hasn't caught up to them yet?
Attached Images

Last edited by HRBaker; 09-12-2019 at 11:26 AM.
HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:24 AM   #2
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

he's gone up 10 points.... used to be a Gold level card (so min was 1000 then)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 05:23 PM   #3
Badnewsgoonies
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Not following posted guidelines for the main forums. Anymore violations will include a warning and a yellow card. Please remember staying within these rules posted below.

------------------

Trolling - Don't post controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of: provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response, or otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Making Users, Especially Newcomers, Feel Unwelcome - Just try to be nice to others and if you just can't then just steer clear of them.
Posting Deliberately Insulting Content - Insulting others isn't productive and it will not be tolerated.
Posting Intolerant or Prejudiced Content - Posts containing intolerant, prejudiced, or otherwise negative generalizations regarding race, religion or other often sensitive topics will not be tolerated. Tread very carefully when discussing these topics as a misstep could easily lead to an instant ban.

Last edited by TC Dale; 09-13-2019 at 07:41 PM.
Badnewsgoonies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:24 PM   #4
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badnewsgoonies View Post
This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:48 PM   #5
justpatrick
Major Leagues

Quote:
This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao
What would motivate anyone to write such garbage?

justpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:08 PM   #6
Badnewsgoonies
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpatrick View Post
What would motivate anyone to write such garbage?
Well there are such things as dumb questions but tbh OP is always posting his thoughts on topics and many times I’d think to myself that does not sound right. But maybe I’m the one that’s wrong and he is on to something. Well then you see a simple thing like create confusion and it’s like oh ok all those other ideas were dumb
Old 09-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #7
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Well there are such things as dumb questions but tbh OP is always posting his thoughts on topics and many times I’d think to myself that does not sound right. But maybe I’m the one that’s wrong and he is on to something. Well then you see a simple thing like create confusion and it’s like oh ok all those other ideas were dumb
None of this gives you the right to be an absolute jerk...

Last edited by atabakin; 09-13-2019 at 07:39 PM.
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:43 PM   #8
TC Dale
Global Moderator

Please remember to adhere to the posting guidelines for all main forums. If you need a refresher, here is the link.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...hp?f=3957&a=12
TC Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:07 PM   #9
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

OK. I was going to just let this ride, but there are times in life one has to point out the obvious.

Was my original post "dumb". In retrospect, yes. It just so happened I had 3 players I wasn't using and was considered putting them on the auction block. My first move was to check what they were going for, and that's when I noticed all of the low bid prices. I thought something wasn't right and posted the question. About the same time stl jason pointed out the fact the player I posted use to be Gold Level card, I realized all 3 of the players I had looked up had done the same - one of them had gone up 23 points. I ammeded my OP and thanked stl jason.

That's where is should have ended.

But 30 hours later, Badnewsgoonies decides to be a high school bully and posts "This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao".

I've disagreed with many here over lots of different things, but I NEVER intentionally called anyone stupid or dumb with the intention of insulting them.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's the general rule around here, I certainly have other interests more worthy of my time.

HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:32 PM   #10
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBaker View Post
OK. I was going to just let this ride, but there are times in life one has to point out the obvious.

Was my original post "dumb". In retrospect, yes. It just so happened I had 3 players I wasn't using and was considered putting them on the auction block. My first move was to check what they were going for, and that's when I noticed all of the low bid prices. I thought something wasn't right and posted the question. About the same time stl jason pointed out the fact the player I posted use to be Gold Level card, I realized all 3 of the players I had looked up had done the same - one of them had gone up 23 points. I ammeded my OP and thanked stl jason.

That's where is should have ended.

But 30 hours later, Badnewsgoonies decides to be a high school bully and posts "This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao".

I've disagreed with many here over lots of different things, but I NEVER intentionally called anyone stupid or dumb with the intention of insulting them.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's the general rule around here, I certainly have other interests more worthy of my time.

It's OK, HR. I've run my mouth when it should of remained shut and tried to learn from it. It was a dick move but who knows if it's a guy having a bad day or is an a-hole. Either way, I'd move on. Wasn't cool and we disagree on alot of stuff but I enjoy reading your perspective nonetheless.

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:18 PM   #11
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Ignore list can solve that problem. That's where BNG is with me.

And yeah, I know I've been mouthy before sometimes...but I try to apologize and improve.

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:45 PM   #12
gemini615
All Star Reserve

I find your posts to be well thought out.
Not sure what goonies gripe was.
gemini615 is offline   Reply With Quote