Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-03-2018, 12:14 PM   #41
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

Laluna, missing a great draft. Don't worry, 100 round entry drafts grow on trees. Does your mommy know that you are on the computer that late.
baseballandhockeyrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:06 AM   #42
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmantle View Post
If Someone is willing to pay to be in a league, they know the risk. I Don't think it is anyone's business to be the League Police here, OOTP has Moderators for a reason. I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to protect people from themselves. If you want to pay to play, Feel free, just know there are a Plethora of Leagues out there that you can join for free! I wish brhlbryce and all participants luck in this league!

Okay so if someone is trying to scam you we just let you be scam? He or she can be scamming easy hard money.
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:07 AM   #43
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brhlbryce View Post
Thanks for the well wishes, we’ve been full for a bit now, draft officially begins Tuesday night.

No point continuing to go back and forth with the people convinced it’s a scam, does no benefit to play that game when 5 minutes of research gives you a look into our previous decade of running cash leagues.

For those that prefer free leagues, all the power to them as well, some of us just like the competiveness turned up a few notches.

What evidence?
Old 04-04-2018, 07:24 AM   #44
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Wow so on March 10 "full league and everyone paid" yet you need more posted here on march 19 just 9 days after "Only the Indians and White Sox remain, if you're interested, get in touch ASAP." They left and paid you the money seems legit. Yea that's fishy
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Lolos; 04-04-2018 at 07:25 AM.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:33 AM   #45
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Wow and again 4 days later come on just admit it
Attached Images
Old 04-04-2018, 09:30 AM   #46
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Clearly reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. Nor is the concept of editing the top thread as you progress to keep it updated in one spot.

But hey if you want the actual timeline;

March 9/10 - officially opened up for GMs to sign up and get paid. A GM of ours posted on ootp18 board.

March 15 - posted on new ootp19 board, and send messages to people who were looking for a league, or active members who looked like they’d be a good fit. We did that over roughly the next week.

March 22 - assigned teams to teams that were paid based on preference

March 25 - league was full with everyone paid. It did take till the 28th when I last edited main thread for me to officially announce all teams were full and paid for.

——————————————-

But please keep up the free advertising, we appreciate it. We are up to 4 GMs on waiting list who are joining as assistant GMs (at no charge, don’t worry you defenders of virtue), to get their feet wet, and a leg up on future openings.

Last edited by brhlbryce; 04-04-2018 at 09:31 AM.
brhlbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:52 AM   #47
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Lol free advertising why would i csre just warning people this is a scam thank God they listen.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:09 AM   #48
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

Lolos, thank you for looking out for my money but I have a wife for that. These comments just make you and the other troll look pathetic and the classic "sit in your parents basement and not have a life while surfing the internet" appears more and more true with every post. It is interesting that you question the integrity of these two guys but on 12/8/17 there is a message that you got kicked out of league because of being such a troll. How is that even possible to get kicked out in two days. You must be a special breed of a@@hole to get kicked out of a league that quick. The two guys that run this league and their hockey league have more integrity in their pinky toe than you will ever have.

Going back to my 100 round draft, do I go SP or a bat here.
baseballandhockeyrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:19 PM   #49
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Hahaha, caught red handed! Scam confirmed!!!
LaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 04:45 PM   #50
Nimrod2199
Minors (Double A)

He has just asked for evidence of payouts which is pretty fair when 100 bucks is required to join. That fact you guys have no evidence aka a screenshot is concerning and your personal attacks on someone asking for more information is astounding
Nimrod2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #51
GoldenKnight
Bat Boy

If you guys have been running your hockey league for that long then producing evidence of payouts should be relatively easy to do. The fact that instead of just producing the evidence right away you have deflected every inquiry about it and started attacking members of our community is just incredibly sad and confirms my suspicions this is a scam.

Last edited by GoldenKnight; 04-04-2018 at 06:21 PM.
GoldenKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:06 AM   #52
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

You mean to tell me a "league" asking for $100 to join, who claimed they were full while still soliciting $100 fees for their scam in private messages can't produce any proof that they've ever provided a payout to an owner before?

I for one am SHOCKED!
Old 04-05-2018, 03:44 PM   #53
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

ukhotstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 04:54 PM   #54
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

This is pretty much the way all cash leagues have gone since v2! Is anyone surprised?
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:48 PM   #55
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Ahhhh, so this is what Bernie Madoff has been up to!
Old 04-05-2018, 06:02 PM   #56
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Ya, or I'm not sharing the personal details of the guys who've won. You've had 6 different GMs come on and say they've been in the league, one of which who won 3 years ago and walked away with $400.

You've got GM lists easily available if you're interested, any of which will vouch for us. The league's full, drafting, and building a waiting list.

Cash leagues aren't for everyone, I'm sure people have been burned before, but we had no problem filling up, took us two weeks to get it filled. Granted 13 of the GMs came from the hockey league.

Either way, enjoy your free leagues, I know I am in one good one, but many are tired of the same people, starting new leagues every few months, this is simply one of many alternatives.

Enjoy.
brhlbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:51 AM   #57
Nimrod2199
Minors (Double A)

The premise of a cash league isn't the issue. It's been done before. And done well. This league does not qualify as one of those from what I see. The lack of evidence of the payout structure, the conflict of interest in a commish participating, your demand of 100 bucks upfront for dedicated members yet still soliciting while full. All documented by this thread. Who knows maybe you are legit. If so, hopefully you have learned a lesson from all this in how to accurately portray your league as legitimate and not a scam.

Last edited by Nimrod2199; 04-06-2018 at 01:01 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #58
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod2199 View Post
The premise of a cash league isn't the issue. It's been done before. And done well. This league does not qualify as one of those from what I see. The lack of evidence of the payout structure, the conflict of interest in a commish participating, your demand of 100 bucks upfront for dedicated members yet still soliciting while full. All documented by this thread. Who knows maybe you are legit. If so, hopefully you have learned a lesson from all this in how to accurately portray your league as legitimate and not a scam.
All of those things were false accusations made by LaLuna. They filled up after they advertised the opening. Several members have given their own testimony that it is legit and that payouts are made.

However, the real issue is that LaLuna continues to double down on his stance, even though he knows he is wrong, hoping to win by crying louder and crying last. He is what is wrong with society.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:33 AM   #59
quillenl
All Star Reserve

What he said.
quillenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #60
Nimrod2199
Minors (Double A)

������ please explain how laluna has anything to do with the conflict of interest, the years of supposed payouts with no evidence or the lack of a payout structure?

Last edited by Nimrod2199; 04-07-2018 at 01:11 PM.